Battleground Predictions: Dean Ambrose VS Seth Rollins

Hello Everyone! I'm coming towards the end of my Battleground Prediction series and I have to say its a relief to be able to say that. I will leave the links to all the post bellow at the end of this one so you can check those out if you haven't done so already. You can also let me know who you are supporting this Sunday by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So it's time to talk about the one match everyone is speculating and talking about and the match I personally can not wait for! I'm going to put out the straight away I'm 100% behind Dean Ambrose and he's my fave to win; but bias aside let's get into the full analysis.
Everyone has there own opinions on the Seth heel turn, at the beginning I hated the idea but now I'm so happy they did this. It was obvious Dean was going to make an amazing heel, and Roman a great baby face but what would happen to Seth? I always used to say he was the best member of the shield, having so much experience and he's in ring skills are out of this world, he's a risk taker, high flyer, average on the mic and has character; but I feel as a baby face he would of become lost and wouldn't be given the respect and TV time he deserved. Since he's heel turn he's been spoke about every week, he's stayed relevant, had amazing matches and gone on to be Mr Money in the bank, all things I really don't think he would of done as a baby face. Does he make a good heel? Personally to be honest I don't think he does, he doesn't have the voice and face to pull it off for me but that being said in he's indie days he made a great heel so maybe it's just how its being done. As for Ambrose, I'm really really shocked with how over he is with the crowd and how much he is pulling off the baby face run. I predicted he would be the turn coat of the Shield purely because he makes an awesome heel witch we've seen before in WWE and he's indie days. But I would go as far to say he is the biggest baby face in the WWE at the moment, everyone wants to see him in action and the crowd are always 100% behind him in every match, promo and segment he's involved in. Talking of mic skills the man has crazy mic skills witch we have seen already but I know there is so much more he has to show on the mic and in the ring. Now I love Ambrose but let's be honest he's matches on RAW and Smackdown have not resulted in a good ending, and I think it was stupid for them to not give him a win before Battleground. He literally has no momentum going into he's match this Sunday. However the matches he has been in, especially he's one on one match against Randy Orton, have been amazing and he has managed to show a lot of skill, experience and character in the match.
I think this Sunday we are going to see the best of both of these superstars so far. The two had some amazing matches against one another on FCW. I'm hopeing they get a nice long time slot were they can both show us there skills and everything they have to offer. I think Dean will be the stand out performer going straight on the attack early. I think it's likely that the match will end in DQ or count out and if there is going to be a clean win I think it would be better if Dean won, just because I think they could do more with the feud from then on. For example, Say if Dean wins he can carry on the feud resulting in Seth putting the brief case on the line at the next PPV; but that's just a dream scenario. I think this is going too be one of the matches of the night and I think a lot of people are going to be shocked with just how amazing it is and how much Ambrose and Rollins do in the ring. From previous matches you can see how there individual styles compliment each other in the ring and it will be intresting to see it again this weekend. Do I think this will be the end of there feud after Battleground? No freaking way! I don't think Dean will give up until Seth is in a wheelchair! On a serious note, I think it would be the most stupid thing the WWE could ever do if they ended the feud this weekend. The fans are loving it and it's great seeing two new superstars doing so well, and they both have so much more to show and bring and I really think there feud is what's best for them and what's best for business. There feud is truly Summer Slam material and I would love to see them face off again at Summer Slam Next month.

Battleground Predictions: Chris Jericho VS Bray Wyatt
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/battleground-predictions-chris-jericho.html

Battleground Predictions: Battle Royal
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/battleground-predictions-battle-royal.html

Battleground Predictions: AJ Lee VS Paige
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/battleground-predictions-aj-lee-vs-paige.html

Battleground Predictions: Jack Swagger VS Rusev
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/battleground-predictions-jack-swagger.html

Battleground predictions: Luke Harper ad Erick Rowan VS The Usos
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/battleground-predictions-luke-harper.html

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts