Diva of the Week Review: CHARLOTTE

My Diva of the week this week is New NXT Women's Champion Charlotte. I'm not going to lie i have most defiantly had my doubts about Charlotte, in my recent post i actually mentioned how i believed that Sasha Banks should of had the match last night at NXT Takeover and i have said time and time again that i feel Charlotte needs to work on her finisher and her moves as a whole. However Last night she stole the show for me! Nattie and Charlotte put on one hell of a match witch will for sure be in my Top 10 divas matches of the year, maybe even my Top ten matches of the year! We all know how good Nattie is and we all know she should be competing for the Divas championship but Charlotte came out last night ready for a fight and she was not gonna back down! I was very surprised to see how long she lasted and her move set was very impressive, she managed to show us stuff she hasn't done yet and i believe she really did her dad and the WWE universe proud. I feel she looked good, her body was toned and looked very athletic as usual, she look beautiful and strong and moves came across effortless! I'm still not 100% struck on her finisher, it does still feel a little weak but im sure they will give her a better finisher in the fututre. At 28 i believe she has a very long time in WWE, she may not be the youngest of Divas but her ability and potential is very very high and despite the amazing performance she put on last night i think there is even more to see of her. When it comes down to how long she will hold the title for im not very sure. I think we could see her boosted up to the main rooster this year or early next year and i think she is likely to loose it too Sasha Banks. However i think she's gonna be a very impressive champ and improve and show us more week by week. Watch this space because its Charlotte's time to takeover.


Comments

Popular Posts