World of Wrestling Blog

Hi, this is just going to be a quick introduction of what this blog is about and who i am.
My name's Victoria Tezangi, im student from London and i have a passion for wrestling. I'm hopeing to get into Sports journalism however my dream is to actually be a wrestler! I'm also hopeing to start a YouTube channel about wrestling.
I've designed this blog to post about all area's of wrestling. I'll be talking about my predictions, reactions, personal top ten list and recommendation's for wrestling training schools in the UK. I'll be doing RAW reactions on Tuesdays and raw predictions on Sundays, there will be smackdown reactions on Saturdays and and predictions for smackdown on a Saturday also. NXT and TNA predictions and reactions will be randomly uploaded alongside UFC reactions. Any developments on uploads will be posted on my twitter witch i will leave below.

TWITTER- @BosyLasVictoria

Comments

Popular Posts