WWE Monday Night RAW Predictions

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good! Today I'm back with a post that I haven't written and uploaded in a couple of weeks, its my Monday night RAW Predictions. I've mentioned recently that these have not been put up because of being so busy with personal stuff and not feeling too well but I'm back this week and I'm so happy that I'm finally getting the time to write and upload a RAW Predictions post. So much has been happening on Monday night RAW. From Bayley making her main roster debut and targeting the WWE Women's Champion, to Triple H making his epic unexpected return last week as well as a brand new WWE Universal Champion being crowned in Kevin Owens. In today's blog post we are going to briefly run over that we saw on last weeks show however focusing mainly on what we can expect to take place on this weeks show as we edge closer to the Clash of Champions pay per view in a thew weeks time. I will be taking a look at five strong highlighted points as per usual and going into one big discussion with a couple of extra points at the very end. As always I will of course be live tweeting throughout the show later tonight as will tomorrow night throughout Smackdown LIVE. Any recent blog posts will be linked bellow including last weeks RAW Highlights and Smackdown LIVE best and Worse moments. Finally you can let me know what your predictions are for this weeks show by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Will The Game make Another Appearance 

Last weeks main event was easily one of my favourite main event's of the entire year. Not only was we presented with a fantastic main event full of none stop on the edge of your seat action and outstanding spots but we also got to see the epic, unexpected return of Triple H. Ah, even thinking about it just makes me wanna scream. It was honestly so well done and I enjoyed it so much that I have not stopped talking about all week. The return was something I did not see coming what so ever and made the show that much stronger and more exciting. After taking out both Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins in a huge shock twist it meant that Kevin Owens walked away the new WWE Universal Champion and the game having a lot to explain. As I write this it has not been confirmed whether or not Triple H will be appearing on the show this week. In my personal opinion I would like to see him kept off of TV just a little longer for storyline purposes. I am planning on writing a blog post talking about how I would like to see the WWE book Seth Rollins VS Triple H for Wrestlemania and in order for that to actually happen and for my fantasy booking to take place Hunter would have to remain off TV for a little longer. I do however suspect that the game will be making another appearance tonight maybe even to kick start the show. In a dream world I personally would much rather see Stephanie and Foley open the show to deal with an angry Roman Reigns and even more angry Seth Rollins.

Changing the Game for Nia Jax & Braun Strowman

I know I know I know, I keep going on about it but it really is time to see something different. Back when Monday Night RAW kick started it's "new era" only days after draft night we got to see Nia Jax debut as well as a brand new look for Braun Strowman. Both superstars were pitted against local competitors with the same aim; to put them both over and make them look like two of the most dominate forces in the WWE and of course their division. Since that night not a single thing has changed. Neither Nia or Strowman have been booked against actual competitors on the roster and while I'm all for these kind of simple squash matches to make a talent look dominate and to put them over we also have to know when enough is enough and for me personally I'm completely over it and I'm ready to see them both go on to do something more. Now, I don't know what the WWE have planned for both these superstars. Despite the fact it's currently looking like they are actually building something between the two that sure as hell is not going to happen! I've mentioned a couple of times recently (and there is a blog post coming up on it) that I believe Strowman could be the man that defeats Brock Lesnar clean! If that is the case than we can expect the WWE to continue with this squash matches just a little longer as they try to make him look like a monster as much as they can. Personally I would like to  see him start to explore the division. A couple of matches here and their against some weaker names like Curtis Axle and other weeks stronger names like Neville. Allow him to be  tested and to prove to the WWE universe that he really is a monster. You feed him Neville this week and its completely fine. We can move on from it completely when the cruiserweight division kick stars witch Neville sure will be apart of. As for Nia I do believe that she will play an important part in Bayley's road to becoming champion later on in the year. Again, this is something I am going to be talking about in more detail later on in the week. In the mean time, again I would love to see her begin to take on superstars actually on the roster. The likes of Alicia Fox and Summer Rae who we all want to see more of anyway.

Can Bayley get A Title Shot?

Since arriving on the main roster only a couple of weeks back Bayley has been on fire. The former NXT Women's Champion has set her sights on the top dog on the Monday night RAW Women's division, Charlotte and is completely focused on becoming the WWE Women's Champion. So far she has managed to score two straight victories over Dana Brooke once in singles action and another in a mixed tag team match that took place just last week. On this weeks show I'm hoping to see Bayley continue to make an impact and edge closer to getting that title match. I don't doubt for a single second that she will get her first shot at facing the champ in a thew weeks time at the Clash of Champions pay per view, I don't however expect her to become champion just yet at all. Again, I'm more so expecting to see it happen at Wrestlemania next year and I am planning on writing another blog post on that in a couple of weeks time. I would also love to see Charlotte actually pick up some momentum this week. She hasn't competed in a singles match in a couple of weeks and as the champ she needs to keep on her A game. I'd also like to actually see a strong women's match on RAW. Since the title match a month or so ago we haven't seen anything strong from the women's division on Monday Night RAW. A bounce back from Charlotte this week is much needed as she sets to prove why she is the champion and why Bayley could never take her spot at the top. 

Cesaro Looks to Pick up an Important Victory

If there is anything in pro wrestling that has surprised me recently it has been the best of seven series between Cesaro and Sheamus. You guys know all too well that I was not looking forward to this at all. I've said it over and over again that the thought of watching these two compete against one another seven more straight matches was painful and I even mentioned the thought of not watching their matches at all. However, I have once again been proven wrong. Now, I still don't believe seven matches is needed and it is still does seem like far too many but the pair so far have put on two brilliant matches that I have enjoyed massivley. Trust me when I say I was not expecting to enjoy this series at all but so far we have been given some great wrestling with matches full of solid story telling and gripping action. We can expect the series to continue this week and with Sheamus running ahead with two straight victories Cesaro will certainty be walking into this one more focused and determined than ever as he looked to pick up his first victory and important one it is. With Sheamus targeting the lower back of Cesaro last week the former US Champion is going to have adapt his move set and come back fighting harder than ever he wants to walk away with a victory over Sheamus. I have to say that I am genuinely looking forward to this match and I'm certainly interested to see if they can keep up the high standards. 

An Angry Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns 

Last weeks epic main event came to a conclusion when Triple H made his shock return to the WWE taking out both Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins effectively allowing Kevin Owens to become the brand new WWE Universal Champion. We've already touched on it but I really did love this ending and how it was all done, seeing how things unfold tonight on RAW is going to be just as exciting and must see. I've already mentioned that I am planning on writing a completely separate post on this entire topic but for now I'm going to talk a little bit more about what I would like to see take place tomorrow night. Now, there are multiple ways this weeks episode of Monday night RAW could kick
start. First up we could have Triple H open the show explaining his actions from last week. This is something that I really would not like to see happen. I've already said it but in an ideal world I would keep Hunter off TV for a little longer. We could have Stephanie and Mick Foley kick start the show in the middle of the ring explaining that they had no idea what was going to happen last week with Triple H and his shock return. New champion Kevin Owens then comes down to the ring to explain that regardless he was was going to walk out of RAW last week as champion with or without the help of Triple H. Eventually Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns come out also to demand a championship match. Or something very similar and my personal favourite opening; we have Monday night RAW kick start with the new champion, Kevin Owens who opens the show cocky and as arrogant as ever boasting about his victory and making it clear that regardless he would have left as champion he just happened to have had a little assistance. Rollins then makes his first appearance demanding a rematch and after Owens dismisses him completely he calls out both Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley but instead gets Roman Reigns who also demands a one on one rematch for the title. Eventually Stephanie and Foley come out to make it clear they had no involvement in last weeks actions and instead a triple threat is booked for Clash of Champions. I will start to explain a little more about where I would like to see the story go from there in an up and coming blog post. Regardless of whether or not any of this happens tonight both Rollins and Reigns are still going to have their eyes firmly set on the WWE Universal Championship and both will be looking for a rightful title shot. 

As always you can let me know what your predictions are for tonight show by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Recent Blog Posts:

Follow Me here:

Comments

Popular Posts