Wrestlemania Predictions: Sting VS Triple H

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well. It's finally Wrestlemania week! It feels like the build up has taken forever but in reality I suppose it's actually gone pretty quick. I remember starting the Wrestlemania season on my blog last month after the Fastlane pay per view and thinking it was never going to come to an end and I would never get all the blog posts done, but hear I am coming into the final stages and I have to admit. I'm going to miss it, witch I never thought I was going to say. Emotional little speech over. We are in the final week of Wrestlemania and we are only six day's away from the biggest event of the year. Because it's the last week it mean's it's of course prediction week. The week I dread the most. This when I spend six day's giving you full predictions for every single match on the Wrestlemania card. In each post I will remind you of everything that has happened over the past thew months or even year to get to this point, what I think will happen on the night of the show and what I think is best for business for both Wrestlemania and the months after. I plan on hopefully uploading a post a day but there may be day's when two prediction posts go up. There will be changes to the regular uploads, RAW Predictions and Review and Reactions will still go up but NXT and Smackdown review and reactions and Saturdays top five will not be going up this week. Right, some quick reminders before we get into the post. The link to the most recent post in Wrestlemania season will be listed bellow including the latest prediction post. I will also leave my Q&A information blog post down bellow also so you can go and check that out. You guys will all probably know by now that I'm hosting a live Q&A two hours before the show. I will also be live tweeting throughout Wrestlemania. Finally, you can let me know what your predictions for all the matches on the Wrestlemania card by either leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. Right, let's get into the post!

This Sunday will see one of the most anticipated, exciting, and promising matches in WWE history, as an Icon VS Icon match braces the Wrestlemania stage once again, this time seeing the face of WCW square off for the first time against the face of this generation, Triple H. This is by far the one big match I cannot wait to see and the one I'm most excited about and to be honest I don't think there is a single person in the world who is not looking forward to this match. I will admit I don't think it's had the strongest build up but to be fair I don't think this year's Wrestlemania build up has been strong at all. Don't get me wrong, I think the card is great but it's just been a weak build up to what is the biggest show of the year. Anyway, this feud kick started back at the Survivor Series pay per view when Sting made he's first appearance in the WWE when he took out Triple H, allowing Dolph Ziggler to score the win for Team Cena, putting the Authority out of power. I will be the first to admit that I would of loved to have seen Sting VS The Undertaker at mania, after all it's a dream match of mine, but having Taker go one on one with Wyatt and Sting face off with Triple H was the best business decision and sometimes, dream matches have to stay just that, a dream match.

I grew up a fan of both Triple H and Sting. I remember being a kid and just being memorised by Sting. He was someone who got your attention, who stood out for all the right reasons. I still go back and watch old WCW matches of he's and I just get that feeling of being a kid again. When he made he's WWE debut back at Survivor Series my reaction was just inane. Literally, my neighbours must of thought I had officially lost the plot. I knew two days before that Sting was likely to be making an appearance but it made no difference at all and my reaction was just like everyone else's. As for Triple H, he was a huge inspiration also growing up. Just like Sting, he was someone who really did grow in the business. He was captivating and made he's own history. I mean come on, who didn't love DX? He played a huge role in making me such a huge Wrestling fan. He made such an amazing heel regardless of what he's role was/is. He helped kick start and push the futures/careers of the likes of Randy Orton, The Shield, and Sheamus. Together, these two superstars have an outstanding history and regardless of how strong or weak the build up has been, we can trust them to put on an amazing match and quite possibly steal the show.

The WWE have been trying to push the angle of this match been fourteen years in the making. That these two superstars were suppose to clash years ago and having them face off at the grandest stage of them all was something that has been coming together and should of been years back. I have to admit that it does more so feel like this match is some kind of back up plan. We all know that the main event isn't that strong this year at all and it's not popular with the fans to say the very least, and so it does mean that every other match on the card needs to be beyond strong. This match has the feel to it like it's being placed on the card to save the show. As if having to major icons battle it out will take away the attention of how poor the main event is and all round keep everyone thinking good thoughts about this years Wrestlemania. The creative team just haven't put enough into this match at all and even though this is a blockbuster match and it is still very exciting, the build up hasn't been half as strong as it should of been. I do think this match will be amazing. There's no doubt about that, it has that top, main event feel to it but it dos feel like something is missing.

One thing I am really looking forward to when it comes to this match is entrances. The crowd reaction to Sing in particular is going to be insane and seeing him compete at Mania for the first time is something to really get excited about. The budget for Wrestlemania is high and so I personally have really high expectations of the entrances. We all know Triple H never fails when it comes to Mania entrances, just check out what he had last year, but I'm really hoping we get more than Sting just walking down the ramp.

What I'm hopeing is that the Authority won't have too much involvement and we can just watch Sting and Triple H go at it. Thy will most certainly be given a strong amount of time in the ring and most likely to have one of the longest matches of the night. Despite being fifty six, Sting is in great shape and we all know he can still go at it in a match for a good length of time. In my opinion I think Sting should get the win. Triple H could bounce back quick from a loss to the franchise but having Sting loose to Hunter makes next to no sense. Whether or not he will be (Sting) sticking around after Mania hasn't been made clear and there has been nothing to suggest he will compete at any other show in the
next year. I do however don't doubt that this will be the last we see of him and he will most certainly be inducted into the two thousand and sixteen hall of fame. Judging by the build up and how strong of a heel Triple H is I'm predicting he will dominate pretty early one but there will be no actual stand out.

One last thing I want to point out is that this will be the first time in history that both Sting and the Undertaker are booked on the same show. With a match between the two wanted by pretty much everyone is it possible we could see the two collide for the first time? Is a future match on the card. Even though I doubt it, I like to think it's a possibility.

Wrestlemania Predictions: Bray Wyatt VS Undertaker
Wrestlemania Predictions: Randy Orton VS Seth Rollins
Wrestlemania Predictions: Intercontinental Ladder match.

Comments

  1. I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
    VIVO ipl live streaming full matches
    IPL 2016 live stream score
    Euro 2016 HD Live Stream
    Crictime Server 1 2 3 @ www.crictime.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts