Tough Enough Review and Reactions Week 4

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good! So it's week four of Tough Enough and the competition is only getting harder. This week saw the most dramatic and entertaining show if the season so far witch means there is loads to review in today's blog post. With one more contestant out of the competition and a big week over and done with, things are starting to get serious for the eight remaining contestants. I mentioned in last weeks review and reaction that I'm going to be keeping everything the way it is in these posts so the format will not be changing just because I think it works best and you guys seem to like it just the way it is. I want to let you guys know that I'm really really enjoying doing these blog post and watching the show. They are currently my favourite blog post to write and I'm so glad you guys have been enjoying them too.  Before I get into the blog post I have a couple of reminders and up dates for you. You will all know by now that my predictions for the pay per view have already started being uploaded with the first going up earlier on today. I will make sure to link that bellow so you can go and check that out if you haven't already done so. Throughout the week right up until Saturday I will be uploading those prediction posts and then on Sunday I will be live tweeting throughout Battleground. This week NXT month will start and run all the way through until the middle of August. I mentioned last week that because of the fact we have NXT Takeover and Summer Slam one day after the other it would mean I would of had no time to upload all the NXT blog post for the series I would of likes to and I didn't want to push it back another month, so the first post will be up sometime this week and NXT Review and Reactions post will be up every week from this week as well. I will link bellow and recent blog post including last weeks RAW Predictions and Review and Reactions. Finally,you can let me know what you thought of this weeks Tough Enough by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Last week saw Dianna quite Tough Enough meaning that there was one more girl and one more space down. However, this week in the early stages of the show we saw a new blonde take her spot. A face we are all familiar with. Chelsea Green was announced as the girl replacing Dianna in the Tough Enough competition. Some of you will remember Chelsea from last years cheating storyline between Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella were Chelsea played the role of the home wrecker she's also got a great deal of experience in the wrestling business. Now, I'm going to be honest, I hated Chelsea joining the cast. I mean I really hated it. I understand that because Dianna left there was a space free on the show but there is so much they could of done instead of brining in Chelsea of all people. They could have decided not to send Daria home last week and given her one more chance because Dianna left. They could have brought back Alex or the one I thought they would of done witch is bring a girl who had applied for the competition but just about didn't get casted. I think brining Chelsea in was a real bad move and I hope the fans don't back her too much that they want her to be the winner. I have nothing against her personally I just think that the place should have gone to someone else and I won't be backing her while she is on the show. If the WWE wanted to sign her or bring her to the WWE as a wrestler then they had that chance last year and they should have brought her to NXT separately. I just don't think it's fair. Anyway, rant over let's focus on the other drama that we got last night. Chelsea bad some very bold statements at the start of the episode. She's one hundred per cent a girl that is here to win but throughout the show did come across really well. She wasn't too cocky or arrogant. She was very supportive, very kind, and she did great in the challenges. We also saw a little romance start between her and Tanner witch I hated. It just brought way to much of a reality show feel to it. A romance with Tanner won't keep her in the competition and I really hope it's not something we see continue. But as for a bit of humour, Tanner literally has no game! We also saw the growing rivalry between Gabi and Amanda continue. It's so clear that those two hate each others guts and they didn't hold back what so ever last night. They continued to argue about fake boobs and god knows what else, witch I found pretty amusing to say the least. I didn't like how Amanda came across in last night's episode. At the start of the season I was a big support of Amanda but she keeps saying things that really piss me off. She's coming across like the typical blonde mean girl and it infuriates me so much. I know she was told to speak but speaking up doesn't mean arguing with people and making rude, arrogant, cocky comments. My opinion of her has completely changed over the past week and it's such a shame because like I said, she was a favourite of mine. Talking of arrogant , the arrogance of Patrick continued to get under the skin of the other male contestants this week. When the promo cutting challenge had ended we saw big heat between Josh and Mada and Patrick, with the bigger boys ganging up on Patrick. Now Patrick is big enough to look after himself and he pushed there buttons just as much as they did he's but I really didn't like how Josh got himself involved and how things went way out of control with the actions of Mada and Josh and so I'm glad Patrick eventually walked off and didn't throw any fists. A nice bit of entertainment but It was slightly uncomfortable. I also really felt for Sara Lee in this episode I wanted to give her a big hug by the end of it but I'm still really proud of her and I'm glad she got some tears out. That girl is a fighter.

So the first challenge this week was all about promos. My favourite. I'm very very critical when it comes to mic work as you guys would have seen over the past year so I was watching this challenge judging these guys like crazy. I was originally expecting a lot from Patrick and Georgia in this challenge just because they have been the best all round performers from the get go and they are my current favourites to win. I was disappointed by these two what so ever. They brought their A game and owned yet another challenge both picking up another challenge win. What I liked about Patrick's promo was how real it was. He's a great speaker, very fluent and blunt. He keeps it real and he doesn't hold back. You watch him and you listen to him and you know he's telling it how it is. As for Georgia she's very comfortable with her character and she shined in this challenge. Not perfect but it was a great showing for her first time and I think the more she works at mic work and her character the better she will be. Mada for me was another top top stand out. Amazing amazing promo. He's another one that is so comfortable with he's character and it shines through so clearly. He really blew me away this week. Very powerful and convincing. He had me beleiving and hanging onto he's every word. He's getting better and better each week. Josh had a good effort but that accent is god awful. Gabi, Sara Lee and Tanner were disappointments for me. I liked how Chris Jericho got involved and really gave it to Sara Lee because he gave her that push she needed. The more he got in her face and the louder and harsher he spoke the more she got angry and the more passionate she got and as a result we saw a new side to her, a side we needed to see and I was very impressed. Chelsea did a fairly good job too but still needs work. The second challenge was physical and it was all about getting that lift right. Stands outs were easily Josh and Chelsea they did a great job in this challenge and were the ones I was talking about come the end of the night/challenge. I was also impressed with ZZ who did a really good job and Gabi and Amanda. Sara Lee really really struggled with this one. She just couldn't get it right and I felt Billy's frustrations. She just wasn't getting it despite being told a thousand times. I honestly felt for her in this challenge because she was trying really hard but she was over thinking it and she struggled so much. She managed to pull it together in the end and get it right.
So challenge and drama chat over, lets analyse the competitors in full detail.
Sara Lee
I have to start off this weeks personal analysis with Sara Lee. I have said it time and time again that from the beginning Sara Lee has been my favourite girl. I have been rooting for her from the very start and continue to do that but it gets hard to defend her after a while. She is by far finding this the hardest out of everyone. She's really struggling and she had a terrible week this week. She's taken a yelling from Paige, Chris Jericho, and Billy Gunn and I don't blame her for having a little cry. To be honest though I think all of the heat she has been getting has just fired her up even more and pushed her. Having a little cry may have been what she needed. What we saw this week however was that Sara is a girl that needs to be pushed. She works hard and she beats herself up about things but she settles for "I'm trying my best" and doesn't look above that. So when someone is in her face, yelling at her, going at her and pushing her she does really really well and this week proved that. In the promo challenge when Jericho got in her face, that was the first time I looked at Sara and thought, Damn this girl could really win this. I saw that passion in her eyes. I saw the fire and it felt so good. Then in the challenge when she was really really pushed, eventually in the end she got it. Then when she was in that bottom three and she had to deliver the promo to Paige she owned it. She gave us the best promo of the three and it was one of those "you go girl" moments. I was cheering for her at my lap top and I could not have been happier.  The reality is, is she's not going to be come a diva over night. She's very very passionate and she has that determination and fight to go far. She has a lot of work to do but she's getting there. She's very likeable and she has the fans by her side. I really don't want to see her in that bottom three next week and I'm really rooting for her.

Mada and Josh
I've put Mada and Josh in the same group this week for the obvious reasons. These two pissed me off like crazy this week. I hated the confrontation between them and Patrick. I didn't like how Josh blew things out of proportion and took things too far by chucking water at Patrick. Yeah it made good TV but both Mada and Josh just came across like sore losers. Their both two big men with a great deal of talent and potential , relying on their size however isn't going to be enough and it's not giving them any fans and support. They came across really bad on the reality side of this weeks show and my opinions on them are not great tight now and I haven't liked Josh from the start. Now, as for the challenges however, they both had great weeks. Josh and that British accent is still the worse thing known to man kind. I struggled to watch it because the cringe was too much. Maybe if I wasn't British it might not have been so difficult to watch but it was awful. He did however keep to he's gimmick well from last week and he's improving so so much. He's very coachable. He's the one contestant who is improving more and more over the weeks. In the physical challenge he stood out greatly. It was the one time he's size really did come into play and he impressed me a lot. The same goes for Mada. He started out like a quiet mouse and now he's a big, loud lion. He knows he's character very very well. He knows how Mada the character walks, talks, acts,and moves. He comes across very convincing and gripping when he is in character mode and that will take him far. He has so much potential and is getting better and better. If he stops pissing me off he could turn into a favourite. Great week for him but hated he's attitude towards Patrick.

Chelsea and Amanda 
I think Chelsea had an amazing first week. Now, I'm not a fan of her's and I'm not a big supporter but I cannot deny that she brought it an owned it this weeks. I have that feeling she is going to be turning my opinions on her very quickly and in a couple of weeks I'll be calling her my latest favourite. She comes across well on TV with the other contestants. She's very kind, passionate, and brings that big fight feel to the competition. She was easily the thing missing from the show. But I'm still not a fan. Now I'm sounding like I'm trying to convince myself that. I don't like the early romance between her and Tanner but hopefully it doesn't go far and she keeps her eye on the game. She did great in both challenges, particularly the physical challenge but she does need some more work on her mic ability. As for Amanda I didn't like what I saw from her this week. She did good in the challenges, really good but she's not coming across good what so ever in my books. She needs a change in attitude over the next week for me to jump back on the Amanda band wagon.

Tanner and Georgia
It was not good week for Georgia. She did great in the promo challenge. Like I said earlier, she still has some work and improvements to do and make She's very quickly become my favourite girl and I
think that the more we see of her the more she is going to win us over and become a huge candidate to win the competition. I think regardless though, she will get a contract with WWE. She has everything it takes to be a successful WWE Diva. She did pretty well in the physical challenge but I think if she wasn't pared with Sara Lee she would of done in even better. As for Tanner he had a quieter week witch was good. It was nice to see him shut he's mouth for a bit. He didn't have a great week in the challenges so he's going to have to come back strong next week. I wasn't expecting him to be in the bottom three but when you look at he's all round performance this week he was the right man to be put there and maybe this will be the wake up call he needs.

I one hundred per cent think the right person left this week. I predicted last week that Gabi would be the one to go this week. I think she was doing good in the physical challenges but her promos were awful and she wasn't winning over the fans. I don't think she had what it took to be a WWE diva and I was expecting much much more from her than what we got. She had an up and down week but she was the right one to leave. But that is what I think. Let me know what you thought of last nights show and whether you thought the right person left by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Battleground Predictions: Sheamus VS Randy Orton
Battleground Predictions: New Day VS Prim time players
RAW Review and reactions
Tough Enough Review and Reactions Week 3

Comments

Popular Posts