Five Superstars Who Shouldn't Switch Brands During Superstar Shakeup

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and god! So it's Saturday! Kinda weird, I never really upload on a Saturday because I pretty much always take the weekend off to relax and stay away from my laptop and phone a little more and enjoy some me time. However, this past week has been insane and I completely forgot to write and upload Fridays post and so Thursday's was uploaded yesterday instead. If you saw that you would have seen that I uploaded my Five superstars I believe should switch brands during the Superstar Shakeup, a post that I actually pre wrote back in the middle of March. That post was originally supposed to go up on Thursday and yesterday you were supposed to be reading my top five Superstars who I believe shouldn't switch brands this up and coming Monday during the superstar shakeup. But I have for you today and I cannot wait to see what you guys think and if you disagree or agree with the names featured. Now, I have wanted to write this post since the announcement was made this past Monday. For quite some time now we have all been talking about  witch superstars should make the move but I haven't read many articles that talk about and I haven't myself been apart of many conversations that talk about who should stay on the brands that they are currently on so that is what I have coming up for you today. Now, just like in yesterdays post there will be more than just the five superstars I mention in today's post who I would like to see stay where they are but I like to keep my posts short and simple so you don't get bored! I will be live tweeting throughout Monday night RAW this coming Monday, reacting to the superstar shakeup live. A Highlights review will be uploaded on Tuesday as always! For now, any recent blog post will be linked bellow, including part one of this blog post. Finally, you can let me know what you thought of today's topic by leaving a comment bellow or by dropping me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

The Miz
The Miz just had to be the first name to feature in this blog post today. There really is no superstar I feel more passionate about when it comes to this topic. We all know that the former Intercontinental champion has benefited the most from the brand split since the summer of last year. This time two years ago no one was speaking of the Miz for good reasons however now he sits as one of the most over superstars in the WWE today and someone that most hardcore fans would love to see as WWE Champion come the end of the year. This is all thanks to being apart of Smackdown LIVE. His work with Daniel Bryan has been fantastic. Their chemistry is brilliant and the promo's Miz has cut on the general manager really has gripped the audience and allowed Miz to completely turn things around for himself. One of the main reasons I want him to stay on Smackdown LIVE is because I still believe there is so much more of a story to tell between these two and I of course still sit in bed every night praying that the WWE let Daniel wrestle just one more time.  Now, Smackdown LIVE really has pushed itself as the land or opportunity and that's something that no one can deny the blue brand really has become. With superstars such as Bray Wyatt and Naomi finally getting their push and becoming champion, The Miz is amongst many other Smackdown names that has been given the opportunity to shine and the kind of opportunity he just wouldn't have gotten if he was drafted to Monday night RAW last year. If you want to keep Miz's momentum high you're going to have to keep him on Smackdown LIVE. I strongly believe that if he was to move this coming Monday it would only be a matter of time until he's back down the roster doing nothing again. Keep him on Smackdown where the stories are endless, where the momentum can keep building, where he can work an epic feud with Nakamura (I mean come on, can you imagine the type of promos he's going to cut on the former NXT Champion!?), let him be built up big enough to challenge and hold the WWE championship later on in the year. Smackdown LIVE is where Miz needs to be right now, there is no doubt about that.

Chris Jericho
If you read yesterday's blog post (link will be bellow) then you would have seen me mention that originally I was going to have Chris Jericho in that post, listing him as one of the superstars that should switch brands after Wrestlemania but that as I said, that post was pre posted back in the middle of March before I really knew what was going on with his contract and how much longer he was going to be sticking around for and so when I was editing that post yesterday I switched things around a little and decided he was actually one the names who really must stay on  the current brand he is working on. Now, the majority of you will know Jericho won't be sticking around for much longer. I believe he has around another month left and then he's off to tour. I have to say that this time round I'm going to be really down and gutted to see him leave. He has without a shadow of a doubt been on a roll and has been working some of his best stuff he has ever down and so it will be sad to see him leave, however, I believe there really is such a great story left for him and one last big push to his work with Kevin Owens that will write him out of the WWE, put Kevin Over and make him look like a monster heel, while also having Chris Jericho warm our hears one last time before he jets off. At the up and coming Payback pay per view I would love to see Jericho and Owens build up one more match that will see Owens agree to put his US Championship on the line one occasion, that Chris Jericho puts his career on the line. This is a match that could so easily have such a great build up that it could feel like a pay per view main event and could even go down as one of the best stories to be told in quite some time. It would make no sense what so ever to move him this up and coming Monday and while I strongly believe he wont be moved anyway, I still wanted to mention him in today's post.

Luke Harper
Up next we have Luke Harper. Now, the chances, again, of Harper being moved to Monday Night RAW are slim and I'm expecting to see him make the move during the actual draft. However, I wouldn't put it passed the WWE to do and I sure wouldn't be surprised if he is moved over to Monday Night RAW, however, I will be very very upset if they do so. There really is no reason to move him especially right now. I can of course as usual understand why they would do it. If the WWE want to give Harper the push he deserves than I can see some idiot in the WWE thinking switching him to RAW would be the best idea but it isn't at all. Luke Harper is someone that I have been a fan of for literally years! I've been following his career for quite some time now seeing his work on the indies scene before he made his way to the WWE. After seeing so much of his outside the WWE I know that he is capable of having a brilliant singles run. Hes a fantastic in ring performer and knows how to work this character. Not to mention he's pretty damn over right now. I don't however, believe now is the right time to let him carry on with his singles run. This is mainly due to the return of Erick Rowan. I've always believed they have the potential to be one of the greatest tag teams of this generation and I really do want to see them back together. I believe he has to stay with Smackdown LIVE. There is far too much waiting for him. If they wanted to push him more as a singles competitor and believed RAW was the place to do that (even though it isn't) then I can see them making the move but it would be a really  really bad choice and honestly not make any sense what so ever.

AJ Styles
I know that this next name is going to be very hit or miss. Some people are either going to completely agree that AJ Styles should remain on Smackdown LIVE and of course there are going to be many that believe he should make the move. Let's just take a look at the argument against. Let's see why it might be a good idea to move him. Well, lets be honest, look at the roster over on Monday night RAW. The potential matches and feuds we could see, we could witness Styles go head to head with the likes of Seth Rollins, Samoa Joe, and of course Finn Balor. We could see him reunite with the Club and finally have that story go down between him and Balor involving the Club and leadership there. All of that sounds amazing, we all know what amazing things could be waiting for him over on Monday night RAW. However, I really really want to see him stick around on Smackdown LIVE for a little longer. Now, I know that the chances are slim. There are simply more things waiting for him over on RAW however, just like most fans I really want to see some work between him and Nakamura once Nakamura moves on from his debut feud witch should be with the Miz. I also believe there is a great story to be told between him and Dolph Ziggler. I know it may seem like a downgrade but we all know that Ziggler is a fantastic wrestler and with this heel character he has been working the story he has been provided with there is actually something that be told between Ziggler and Styles and if its done right then it could be something really amazing. Now, while there may be more stories for Styles waiting on RAW the fact of the matter is is that Smackdown LIVE needs him. Of course plenty more superstars will be making the move to Smackdown and I'm hoping that Samoa Joe and Sami Zayn will be two of those names however, Styles is a huge star and with Cena out we need to keep big names over on Smackdown LIVE and I do believe that Styles is still so strongly needed right now on Smackdown LIVE. I would love to see him move to RAW eventually because again, the stories are endless there but for now, I do really want to see him remain on Smackdown LIVE. If anything, Gallows and Anderson moving to the blue brand would help keep Style's stories strong after the shakeup, no to mention the tag team division on Smackdown LIVE seriously needs them.

Tye Dillinger
Now, this one may seem like a stupid name to put in today's blog post. I'm pretty much certain that Dillinger will be remaining  on Smackdown LIVE and I'm sure most of you reading this will be expecting him to stay on the blue brand. However, anything could happen this coming Monday and I wouldn't put anything past the WWE. During this weeks episode of Talking Smack they did mention the up and coming superstar shakeup while Tye was seated and so I wouldn't be surprised. However, if there is anyone that needs to stay exactly where they are its Tye Dillinger. Debuting this past Tuesday on the first Smackdown LIVE after Wrestlemania he finally after years and years of working his butt off got his moment to shine and finally made his way up to the main roster where he belongs.
Since the brand split I have been saying how much he really does need to go to Smackdown LIVE. There has never been any doubt in my mind that he needs to go to the blue brand. It's the land of opportunity and lets face it, its the place that will use him best and where Tye will be best fitted. If he was to move to Monday night RAW its simple, he will be used as a jobber. A few decent matches here and there but thats it. At least on Smackdown LIVE there is hope. He's over with the fans, there are plenty of superstars he could work with allowing him to build up enough momentum to challenge for the IC title somewhere down the line. If done right then I would love to see him face off with Baron Corbin at some point. While Tye might not come out the winner it would be a perfect feud to show him off to be the underdog that he is and really get the fans even more behind him. I would be extremely disappointed if he was to make the move to RAW this week. Again, it doesn't make any sense and he wouldn't benefit from it what so ever.


And that is my list! As I said there are Plenty of Superstars that I would love to see move and stay in the same place and I'm defintley very excited to see what happens this coming Monday. I will be live tweeting throughout the show as I mentioned earlier. Of course for now you can let me know what you think if the up and coming superstar shakeup by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Recent Blog Posts:
Five Superstars Who Should Switch Brands During Superstar Shakeup
Smackdown LIVE After Wrestlemania Highlights
RAW After Mania Highlights
Seven Wrestlemania 33 Moments We Can't Stop Talking About

For More:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Snapchat: vtezangi

Comments

Popular Posts