Money In The Bank Reactions


So last night was Money in the bank and what a hell of a PPV it was! Every match was on point and every single diva and superstar gave it there all put on an amazing show.  But who stood out for you? Let me know who stole the show for you by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So the night started with Luke Harper and Erick Rowan VS The Usos for the tag team championship. Firstly I wanna say THANK YOU WWE! Harper's awkward crappy theme was ditched last night for a much much much better replacement that suited them both really really well! The match overall was really good and let me just say that Harper ruled that match! The man is so versatile and every single week he is just showing us more and more and more and He is defiantly going far. Rowan on the other hand has a lot of catching up to do to meet Luke's standards. I was really disappointed with the out come of the match. I think it was time for new champs and the only people who deserve to hold it is the Wyatt's. Hopefully they wont be champs for long because to be honest they are boring the crap out of me!

Naomi stole the show for the diva's! The girl came out and proved to everyone that she deserves to be Divas champion and I was really disappointed  when Paige retained. Naomi was in control throughout most the match and i really think the WWE need to give her more TV time! She's beautiful, extremely talented and very very athletic, she ticks all the box's for the perfect WWE diva. I do sense a break up with her and Cameron and to be honest it's a long time coming, Cameron is only holding Naomi back and she can do much much better on her own. After last night I think every Diva needs to up there game to meet Naomi's standards and hopefully by Summer slam she will be the new WWE diva's champion.

The first ladder match was just amazing! I was not expecting that it to be that good at all, literally every single person shined! There was no weak link, everyone brought there best and it was hard to call it once it got started. I was really surprised by Kofi and Swagger. I really thought they were gonna get lost in the match but at time's Swagger was just the stand out guy and the same can be said for Kofi. But I think we can all come to the agreement that it was Dean Ambrose who stole the show. Now he's first money in the bank last year was good but last night was off the scale! He raised the bar so high and the crowd were 100% behind him. The same can be said for the winner Seth Rollins. I personally wanted Ambrose to win but Seth really did deserve it and took one hell of a beating. Hopefully the feud between Ambrose and Rollins will continue! I think everyone want's to see what's going to happen next with these two and I could watch the two of them go at it all night and not get bored what so ever!

The Second Ladder match (the main event) for the WWE world heavyweight championship was pretty freaking amazing too. Personally i didn't enjoy it as much as the first ladder match but it was really really good. Just like the brief case match everyone upped there game and there was no weak link. Everyone stood out for something different and i think they should all be proud of themselves. I was particularly impressed with Sheamus. Dont get me wrong he did some pretty stupid things last night but he came close so many time's and for me personally he really stood out. Roman Reigns has an amazing first money in the bank and he entertained everyone! The biggest disappointment of the night for me was the end result, if there was anyone i didnt want wining last night it was John Cena and what do the WWE go and do... Make him the WWE world heavyweight champion! I saw this coming however with it being 12 years since he arrived in the WWE last week and the fact the PPV was in he's home town, it was all a bit too obvious. personally I think this was a dumb move by the WWE . They really do need to focus on putting over new talent instead of keeping the limelight on the veterans like Orton and Cena. They need to start showing more respect for the new guy's, it's just all getting way to predictable and boring now.

For me last night was the best PPV so far. Every match was on point and I was literally impressed and into every single match, yes even the Rusev and Big E match! One thing is certain for tonight, it's going to be one hell of a Monday night RAW!

Comments

Popular Posts