WWE Payback Predictions

Tonight WWE present Payback, and to be honest i think it's gonna be one hell of a show! There's a pretty good set of matches and I've got a feeling something BIG is gonna go down. Bellow I'm going to be making my predictions and commenting on my personal feelings about the matches set for tonight.

Big E VS Rusev
I'm not going to lie there isnt much of me looking forward to this match. I don't feel anything spectacular is gonna happen and i don't think I'm going to be surprised in any way. I'm hopeing that after this match happens it happens, that they don't expand this into some kind of big feud, i dont think anyone really wants to see that. I think the actual match is going to be bellow average. I think we will see Rusev with win, mainly because i dont think he's ready to loose just yet. He's only been here a couple of months and i think giving him a lose wont do any good what so ever, they still need to build him up a little, maybe give him a thew more matches against real competition instead of jobbers. I'd say round about summer slam or money in the bank is when they should give him a clean lose. I think Big E will give Rusev he's biggest challenge so far but i doubt very much Big E will have the win.

Sheamus VS Cesaro
I think this is gonna be a  very intresting match. Both men gained momentum this week, while Sheamus picked up a win against Wade barret on Smackdown Cesaro won he's match against Kofi on Smackdown. Cesaro also got a cheap shot attack on Sheamus on RAW. I predict that Sheamus will win tonight, however i dont think it's gonna come from a pin or submission, it's probably gonna be a DQ or Count out win. I think Sheamus needs to focus on the match and not get distracted by Heyman. Hopefully the ref will send Heyman back  and out of the way so there's no interference. After the match Cesaro is probably going to attack Sheamus extending there feud to the next pay per vie were Sheamus could loose the title. I'm not really struck on the idea of either of these men holding the US title. I feel its too mid card and they deserve better. I also think Sheamus needs he's well over due heel turn and the longer he has that title the longer he's gonna be a face.

John Cena VS Bray Wyatt
First off let me just say i think this feud has gone on far too long! It should of ended all ready, but i think after tonight it should just be over! And i think this is the right way to end it. I'm still not sure what was going through the mind of Bray when he proposed a last man standing match. With he's little experience this match for sure favours Cena! But i suppose anything could happen. I do however feel if Bray wins this match the feud will just go on for another month, something we really dont need to see. After watching Smackdown this past week and seeing Bray's performance against Jimmy in a last man standing match i'm not sure this match is gonna show case him in the best way, i feel the cage match was more suited for him.Tonight i think Cena will for sure be walking away with the win.

Comments

Popular Posts