My Top 10 WWE Diva's of all Time:


Hey everyone! So today I'm gonna be doing the first of my weekly top ten list. Every Wednesday you can expect a Top Ten list, hopefully the identity of the list will be up on twitter/Facebook on the Tuesday or I'll mention it in the post. For this week and my first post I'm going to be ranking my top ten WWE divas of all time, with little pieces of facts and personal opinions on the diva's listed. Let me know by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria or commenting  on who your all time favourite diva is. Rememberer these are just my personal opinions and my personal top ten. So let's get into the countdown.

10) Natalya 
At number 10 I've chosen Natalya; Probably one of the WWE's  most underrated Divas of all time. Although her career hasn't come to an end just yet I don't think the WWE know the amount of talent she has and how much she has to offer. She's a real good technical wrestler and has pretty good strength, she has great charisma and play's a great face and even played a decent heel too.  I personally think the only reason they've kept her is because of her blood line. She's not the typical "sexy" or good looking diva the WWE employ. Hopefully with the whole Total Divas thing her career can only go up a little and hopefully she has a shot at the divas championship and winning it by becoming  a heel. I don't think she deserves to only hold it once.

9) Melina 
Filing my number 9 spot is Melina. Growing up Melina was one of the Diva's i really loved watching! From her entrance to her ring skills I just loved watching her. For me she originated the scream. Her style was really intresting for me, she was sexy but cool and she has something different about her that no other diva had at that time and to be honest i don't think anyone has compared to her over the years. She was a former divas and women s champion, something i don't anyone would of predicted early in her career were she basically managed the Tag team of Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury. Even then she captivated audiences with her sexy style and sassy attitude. To this day i still love watching Melina's matches.

8) Maryse
For me Maryse was one of the top Divas I wanted to be like. Not just career wise but in general. Her care free bitchy attitude always stood out for me. She was sexy, devious, smart and pretty good diva. She was also my personal favourite heel diva. She knew her role as the bad guy and played it perfectly, there was something very honest about what she would say and do, you could tell she really believed she was the best at what she was doing and it made you love her, lets face it you loved to hate her. For some reason when ever i see the Divas championship i always think of Maryse, almost like for me she was the original, like that championship belonged to her. Every match she was in was entertaining and for all these reasons and more that's why she is at my number 8 spot.

7) Michelle McCool 
Coming in at number 7 is Michelle McCool. Michelle McCool was probably one of the most athletic divas in the WWE of all time and to this day i compare divas such as Charlotte to her almost like she's the diva everyone should look up to for athleticism. Her tall lean body made her stand out from all the other divas and i think gave her an advantage at times. As her career went on Michelle kept on giving and no matter if she was a heel or a face you were talking about her and she just made you want that little bit more. I think one of the highlights of her career was her team up with Layla "Laycool". I remember watching her on Smackdown and thinking "god this women's a bitch" but i always wanted to see more and i think because you were so passionate about her you just loved her. The things she accomplished in the WWE were amazing and she brought a new meaning to the Blonde stereotype women have. This lady was not your dumb blonde at all!

6)  Beth Phoenix  
Beth Phoenix comes in at number 6 on my list. Now what can you say about Beth Phoenix!? I remember just watching this strong dominate scary women come down the ramp and I just you to think, lord help the diva she's facing. The thing with Beth was you never truly got bored with her. She just wowed you time and time again. I do think a lot of times the WWE didn't take her seriously enough and they took the piss a bit with her but no matter what everyone new Beth was a dominate diva and one that no matter what she could and would cause harm to her opponent. She was also one of only 3 divas to enter the Royal Rumble, and she's never been afraid to step in the ring regardless of her opponent, weather it be diva or superstar.

5) Jazz 
At number 5 is Jazz. Jazz was the women of all women! She was fearless and ruthless and no matter what she put on a fight! She was never a fave of mine but i cant deny how amazing she was and how much she stood out. I remember watching a match with her and Lita and being captivated! It was just back and forth back and forth and the entertainment was none stop. She's another diva i still watch and study matches of.

4) China 
Now does China need any explanation as to why she is number 4? China wasn't a diva, she was a women! Whatever you thought a diva/female wrestler was she would change that perspective. She challenged and destroyed every stereotype female wrestlers had! The word different isnt event good enough to describe her and her talent. She was one of the guys and that's how we saw her. There was never a moment where you were disappointed in her she kept on giving! You genuinely feared for her opponent and although she didn't go down the best of paths after her careerer in WWE/WWF she will always be remembered for what she did as a wrestler and she was the first diva i ever saw and realised it was ok to be different and it was that that made her one of the greatest divas of all time for me.

3) Mickie James 
Mickie James comes in at number 3 for a number of reasons. She was the underdog who kept on shocking us. I remember watching her and thinking and nah she's not gonna do this, she's not gonna make it. Weather it be because of how small she was or her different character i had little hope in her, however i was more than surprised every single time she was in the ring, And she has gone down in history to be one of the best more influential diva of all time.

2) Trish Stratus
Now i know most people would of Put Trish as number one but as i said this my personal list and for me she comes in at number 2. Trish really does need little explanation as why she is just under my fave. She was the diva of all divas. No matter what, heel or face i enjoyed watching her and she was the best at what she was doing. She was athletic, new how to cut amazing promos, she was involved in amazing storyline's and her in ring ability was at the top.There was never an opponent that was too much for and she never ever gave up.She held the women s championship for a record time of 7 runs and she deserved every single one. Her induction in the hall of fame was well deserved and she set the bar for every single diva to come after her.

1) Lita
And my number one spot goes to LITA. For me Lita was the best of the best. Yes Trish was amazing and is pretty much everyone's fave diva of all time but for me its always been Lita. She was different and thats what i loved the most. She wasnt a diva she was a woman, a chick as described recently. Her involvement with the hardy boys and Edge just made you love her more and she stood out for all the right and wrong reasons. There was never ever a dull moment with Lita and every time her music hit you couldn't wait to see what she was gonna do. She was never afraid of anything and she would step in the ring with who ever, man or  female.  Her induction into this years Hall of Fame was more than deserved and much long awaited .  I think every diva should look up to her and aspire to be like her in every way. For me Lita will never grow old or boring and i will always compare new divas to her and she will always be the best diva of all time for me personally.

Comments

Popular Posts