My Top 5 Superstars of the week



It's Friday witch means it's time for my top 5 superstars of the week. Last week Luke Harper was number one lets see who made to the number one spot this week.Let me know who you superstar of the week  is by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5) Stardust/ Cody Rhodes 
At number 5 this week is Stardust AKA Cody Rhodes. Now if you told me last week that this man would be in my top 5 superstars of the week i would of laughed in your face! But i was really surprised by hes performance this past week on RAW as odd new gimmick "Stardust". I'm not gonna lie at first i was like wtf this is beyond wired and there just burying Cody even more! But the performance was fairly good and entertaining and he also incorporated some new moves. I'm not sure how long this whole thing is gonna last but for this week Cody/Stardust comes in at number 5.

4) Bo Dallas 
There's no denying the fact that Bo dallas is very controversial, you either love him or you hate him; me personally i love him! I'm just hopeing that everyone is starting to understand him and he's character a little more. He's very entertaining and we have to admit very very funny! This week i really think he proved him self in the Battle Royal. Now although he didn't win he's overall performance was pretty amazing! With the  mixed amount of competition i wasn't expecting bo to last as long as he did and do as well a he did. I think there's so much room for him to grow and i can see him qualifying for the second money in the bank ladder match. There's for sure much more to see of Bo Dallas, trust me.

3) Dolph Ziggler
My number 3 spot is definitely well deserved! Throughout this past week Ziggler has just been none stop entertainment, together him and Seth Rollins have put on some amazing matches. We all know Ziggler is one of the best sellers alongside Seth witch is probably what has made there matches so good. I think everyone is behind the Push Ziggler move, for so long now we've all just been begging for Ziggler to get the push he needs and for the WWE to show him more respect and although he didn't qualify for the WWE World Heavyweight championship ladder match i do believe he will qualify for the second Ladder match for the briefcase, if not we riot!

2) Roman Reigns 
At number two is Roman Reigns. As we've seen this week Roman managed to manipulate vickie, drug the authority and qualify for the WWE World Heavyweight championship ladder match, i think he's earned he's place at number two! He's performance in the Battle Royal was amazing! He had quit a thew eliminations and managed to really show why he deserves to be at Money in the bank. We've really seen him grow over the past couple of week's since Seth's betrayal and he's made sure were still watching him and thats the reason he's made it into my top 5 instead of Seth Rollins. I personally think Roman is gonna be most successful at money in the bank he's for sure the one to watch on the night.

1) Dean Ambrose  
My number one spot goes out to Dean Ambrose. Now because he is my superstar of the week i wont go into too much detail here instead i will be doing an individual post all about him and he's success over the week and why he is at number one. But what i will say for now is that i believe this week has been  the week of Ambrose.

Comments

Popular Posts