Money In The Bank Predictions: Pt2






So part two here we go. I will leave the link at the end to my part one prediction's on tonight money in the bank PPV. I will also leave the link to my predictions for Luke harper and Erick Rowan VS the Usos as I did a separate post on that a couple of week back. Let me know who you are supporting tonight by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Summer Rae VS Layla (Fandango as special guest referee)

As I mentioned in my part one prediction, tonight there will be two diva's match's. One being for the WWE divas championship were Paige will go one on one with Naomi and the other being Summer Rae VS Layla, witch is the one i will be talking about now. So this match is one we all saw coming. To be honest I personally haven't got into this feud much, maybe because i dislike Summer Rae. I'm not sure how this match will go, it really could go either way especially with Fandango as the special guest referee. I think the match will be really weak. I don't think Summer has much skill and really should still be on NXT but that's just a personal opinion.  It's likely to be a really short one and I'm going to predict that it will be Summer Rae that will pick up the win however i would prefer it to be Layla. But hopefully this feud will come to some kind of an end tonight so that they can both move on to better things.

Big E VS Rusev

Another match announced last week on Smackdown for tonight's card was Big E VS Rusev another match we saw coming. I'm yet to get into any rusev "feud". He's matches are just too predictable, short and boring. It's obvious that Big E is he's first opponent that he is likely to loose too but I think with it being so early in he's careerer he's gonna have another win tonight. Hopefully the match wont be less then two minuets and we get to actually see a wrestling match! I think Big E will be Rusev's toughest opponent yet but he wont be the one to put him over. I'd say around Summer Slam we might see a decent match with Rusev with a good feud and a lose.


Money in the bank predictions Pt1:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/money-in-bank-predictions-pt1.html

Money in the bank predictions: Tag team titles
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/wwe-money-in-bank-prediction-tag-team.html

Comments

Popular Posts