Superstar Of The Week: Roman Reigns


Hello Everyone! So it's Saturday and early today I posted my top 5 superstars of the week and I will leave the link to that post bellow. If you have already seen my top 5 list then you will already know that this week Roman reigns top poll position and I think it's time to find out why.  You can let me know who your superstar of the week is by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So this week's superstar of the week is Roman Reigns. I predict at the begging of the week that Roman Reigns was going to shine and he sure did, I will also leave the link bellow to my top 5 superstars to watch this week (last weeks). I think everyone know's why I placed Roman Reigns at number one this week, there really was no one else to fill the space and he really didn't belong any were else apart from the top spot. This week every show has been about Roman, he's made sure he stole each and every show, and with money in the bank this Sunday i think it's safe to say Roman chose the right week to show the best of himself.
On Monday night RAW Roman made sure everyone knew he was up for any challenge and put on amazing performance in the 4 on 3 handicap match main event, now even though it wasn't him that picked up the win for his team it was Reigns who shined and who stole the show and after all he did pick up the win for he's team on last week's smackdown. Roman didn't stop that night after the match. After Kane took out pretty much everyone in he's way at the end of the match however it was Reigns who was the last man standing hitting the big red monster with a nice spear. The following day on Main event we Roman showed he wasn't afraid of anything not even Kane and when he was confronted with the demon he didn't run off he fought him off. The next time we saw the powerhouse was on Friday night Smackdown. Were he went one on one with Kane. The match was pretty good and Roman never gave up and gave Kane as much as he could give. Although the match was interrupted by Randy Orton the night continued. After being beaten down and lay and watch as Orton climb the ladders set up by Kane himself and reach the WWE world heavyweight championship Reigns got back on he's feet and delivered to amazing spears to both Randy and Kane. By the end of the night once again Roman was standing tall with the titles in he's hands. An image I think we will be seeing again soon.
Throughout the past couple of week's we've also seen Roman's mic skills improve amazingly and he's interview on main event with Renee was pretty good. I'm so so so happy roman kept the Shield gear and entrance it suits him the best out of the three and he really is begging to shine as an individual and not just the powerhouse of the shield. He's really proving that he is a top competitor and that he is the future of the WWE. Every single show this week Reigns has been the last man standing and everyone has been talking about him. With Money in the bank this Sunday I think more is coming for Roman and the best way for him to top of this week is by winning the WWE world heavyweight championship. But can he do it? I will leave the link bellow to my money in the bank predictions for Roman Reigns. The future is being set and that future is Roman Reigns. Let the Reign's Reign begin.

My top 5 superstars of the week:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/my-top-5-superstars-of-week_27.html

My top 5 superstars to watch this week: 
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/5-superstars-to-watch-this-week.html

Money in the bank predictions: Roman Reigns:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/money-in-bank-predictions-roman-reigns.html

Comments

Popular Posts