Money In The Bank Predictions: Pt1

So tonight is finally Money in the bank, and all week I've been doing my prediction series for the ppv's i will leave the link's to my individual predictions for the night's main event. Today I'm going to be splitting my next prediction's in either 2 or 3 parts. This will just be small prediction's on the rest of the matches confirmed tonight. You can let me know who you will be supporting tonight by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. So let's get into part one.

Paige VS Naomi
This year we have not one but two diva's matches! The division is getting better slowly. The first one I will be talking about is for the WWE Divas championship, were champ Paige will defend her title against Naomi. This is a long awaited chance for Naomi! I think she should of had a shot at the title age's ago and if it weren't for her eye injury earlier this year she probably would of been the divas champion by now. I really believe Naomi is one of the best divas they have at the moment. She's athletic, talented, beautiful and know's how to work a crowd. From her NXT day's I've always said she was a favourite of mine and she would go far and i really think tonight could be her night. However with the problems surrounding Cameron the night could go either way for Cameron. My one theory is that Naomi will loose because of Cameron causing there split  or she will win and Cameron will become jealous leading to there split. I think Naomi is more than ready to be the champ but for some reason I think Paige will be leaving money in the bank still the divas champion. I really don't like what the WWE have been doing with Paige since she arrived on the mains show's. A lot of the time they have made her look weak and she hasn't been able to show off what she can really do. Tonight i think were gonna see the two best current Diva's going at it in a really good diva's match. I'm hopeing the match will be decently long and not a stupid 4 minuet thing, these two diva's really do deserve to really be able to show off what they can do.

Stardust & Goldust VS RybAxle 
This past week on Smackdown it was announced that Goldust and Stardust (Cody Rhodes) would be facing RybAxle. To be honest I don't have much to really say about this. I aint the biggest fan of this whole new gimmick that Cody has, I'm hopeing it wont last long and it's only gonna be for a thew months or something, I just feel that it's pointless and I don't really see the point. Another thing i hate about this match is more RybAxle. I say it every single night but i hate the fact these two are in a tag team. Ryback in particular really doesn't need to be in a tag team and the pare of them can both go far as single competitors especially Ryback and he proved that a lot yesterday. There both still young and have a time to really grow as singles. For tonight however I think it will be the team of Goldust and Stardust who come up on top, just because there building them two up at the moment and it will just make the whole gimmick pointless if they loose.

Comments

Popular Posts