Top 10 NXT Entrance Themes Today

A couple of months back I uploaded a blog post looking at my top ten current favourite WWE entrance themes and in that post, I mentioned I would be doing several other versions looking at all-time favourites, a women's wrestling special and a look at my favourite entrance theme's outside of the WWE. In today's blog post we are focusing in on the NXT roster looking at my top ten current favourite NXT entrance.

Mia Jim - Night Owl 



This is just one damn cool entrance theme! From Mia's bandana around her mouth to the swag she brings to her entrance, this is a new direction for Mia and something totally fresh as she kick starts her run with the WWE. It's different for her but at the same totally fitting to this new path she is leading.


Velveteen Dream - Velveteen 



If you know me you will know that I am one of the biggest Velveteen Dream fans in the world and so adding his theme in this list may be a tad bit bias but in all honesty, I do strongly believe he has one of the most fitting themes in the WWE today. From his own involvement in the song, this feels like the most personal theme in the WWE fitted to a superstar today and most certainly one of the most unique with no other sounding quite like it.


Shayna Baszler - Loyalty is Everything 



Talking of fitting entrance themes I honestly don't believe there is any other WWE superstar Loyalty is Eerything would better fit than the current NXT Women's champion, Shayana Baszler. This is a badass theme that suits the most dominant woman on the black and gold brand today perfectly!

Pete Dunne - Bruiserweight 




Just a bloody sick theme! Again, it matches his character exceptionally well, despite not lyrics the theme is one that sticks in your head and has the fans hooked on the bruiserweight himself. Not to mention his hand gestrues are perfectly fitted in time with the theme. 


Bianca Belair - Watch Me Shine 




One of the best all round WWE stars today, Bianca Belair's entrance theme never has me sitting still and while it may be cringy to watch you best believe I'm one hundred percent dancing to this theme when it hits. I also kinda sometimes want to pretend I'm Belair while listening... don't judge me.


The Undisputed Era- Undisputed 




The "Shock the System" beginning here really does give me goosebumps every time! With Kyle O'Riely's guitar playing with his championship and Adam Cole's "Boom" moment this is by far one of my favourite entrance themes today and one that will get everyone in the crowd hyped.


Johnny Gargano - Rebel Heart 



The really is no current WWE entrance theme that makes me feel like fifteen year old me more than Johnny Gargano's Rebel Heart. This theme sounds exactly like what I would have been blasting out of my headphones five years ago on my lunch break at school and I bloody love it!


Street Profits - Bring the Swag 


If you follow me on twitter you would have seen me tweet about the Street Profits and their entrance theme several times as again, its one that really does have me up on my feet and moving. This defiently feels like a song I would have playing in the background at a party and that says it all! Thats exactly the vibe the Street profits bring to the table! Their theme tells you exactly what these guys are about and that something we don't see enough!


Aleister Black - Root of All Evil 


Moving onto the topic of  headbanging entrance themes this is one that really does get a crowd hyped! From singing along to headbanging to the general change of vibe when this theme hits. The WWE have every single little detail right when it comes to Black especially his entrance theme.

Tommaso Ciampa - No One Will Survive 


And finally, topping the list of the best WWE Entrance Themes today is, of course, Tommaso Ciampa's No One Will Survive. This is yet another theme that has me singing along and completely hooked! The focus on Ciampa is strong when his song hits, it fits his new character perfectly and its one of not many WWE themes today that I have on my phone and it may have been my ringtone for a little while...

And that is my list! NXT is full of amazing stars of the future and awesome entrances themes as we have seen today but what would make your list? Let me know down in the comments bellow or tweet me over at @TezangiVictoria

RECENT BLOG POSTS

9 WWE MAIN ROSTER OPPONENTS FOR JOHN MORRISON

7 THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN WRESTLING THIS WEEK

5 BEST MODERN DAY WWE HEELS

Comments

Popular Posts