NXT Superstars yet to debut to watch out for

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good! Last year I wrote a blog post talking about five NXT Superstar yet to make their TV debut or really get started in NXT and the post went down very well with loads of you guys enjoying it. In fact the post went down so well that I wanted to come back this year with part two! There are currently a good bunch of NXT superstars that have either not officially made their TV debut or got started in NXT that deserve to be recognised and spoken about a little and I cannot wait to share with you my top five for this year. Every single one of these talents I will be talking about today I am a big big fan of and I honestly cannot wait to see what they bring to the table when they do start making an impact. If you would like to see a part three later on in the year than do let me know and I will make sure to get onto that for you! As usual any recent blog posts will be linked bellow including my most recent RAW Review and Reactions post and of course my most recent NXT Review and Reactions post as well. Finally, you can get involved and tell me who you are excited to see debut in NXT/ start making an impact in NXT by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Mandy Rose
So you guys will all know Mandy Rose/Amanda from either last years Tough Enough cast or of course Total Divas but despite the little time she has spent in the WWE (less than a year) she has already made a huge impact and despite not being a personal big big fan of hers I had to include her in this post today. If you read my Tough Enough review and reactions posts from last year you will know that I was never really a fan of Amanda's. Her attitude and how she came across on TV was something I personally did not like what so ever but after following her on social media and taking an interest in the steps she has taken to becoming a WWE superstar I have to admit that slowly she is growing on me and we haven't even seen her in the ring on TV yet. While apart of Tough Enough Amanda showed some serious potential both in the ring and as a character and since signing with WWE weeks after coming runner up for the female win, Amanda has been working her ass off to prove critics wrong and make her way up to have a successful WWE career and in fact she has had a much stronger start than the Tough Enough winner, Sara Lee. Joining the Total Divas cast (were Amanda has come across a lot lot better than she did on Tough Enough) and competing in several matches at house shows including a dark match at WWE Axxess, Amanda has began creating her own strong following of fans and a clear image and character that could really work in the WWE. In the matches I have seen her compete in it's clear that she still has a long way to go, still appearing green in the ring, however, taking into consideration that she hasn't been in the WWE very long at all and has been filming Total Divas you have to give her credit and admit that she is actually looking pretty damn good and the potential is still so clearly there. In my personal opinion I say give her another two years and the WWE could be onto something really great with Mandy. She has a great look, heaps of potential and the drive and passions to be a successful Superstar. It's likely she will debut for NXT TV earlier than Tough Enough winner Sara Lee at this rate thanks to the WWE clearly making more of an effort with her and I have to admit I'm pretty excited to see what she will be doing this time next year. 

Tucker Knight 
In recent weeks we been seeing a lot more of Tucker Knight. I will admit that personally, I don't know all that much about him but since seeing his work over the past couple of months and looking more into what he has been doing since signing with the WWE I have been very very interested in his work and slowly I'm actually becoming a huge fan of his. It is difficult to talk about Tucker Knight in full detail because of how little we have seen of him so far but if we look at what he has produced recently than I think it's safe to say he has impressed everyone. Competing in both singles and one on one matches, Tucker has been working simple matches jobbing to bigger names on the roster. However, he has still managed to put on an impressive performance showing enough character and in ring skill to turn heads and get people to notice him far more than most names that step in the ring to compete in squash matches. One thing that is so great about Tucker Knight is that despite his big size he moves around that ring fantastically and it's clear that if you was to put him in longer matches he would be capable of delivering some very very impressive spots that for a big guy you would not expect to see at all. Now, he is a young superstar with a lot of potential and he has picked up a decent following in recent months. What I am hopeing to see is over the next year so is a clear direction for Knights career, more work and depth added to his character, and of course longer and more interesting matches. I'm confident that Tucker Knight really could be a great star if the WWE get it right. If we look at their history with big guys in recent years it's not looking very promising but I'm going stay hopeful and keep my fingers crossed that the WWE know what they are doing with Knight.

Liv Morgan
So far we haven't seen all that much of Liv Morgan on NXT TV but the little we have seen of her has been very very impressive to say the least. Signing with the WWE around a year and a half ago, Liv has competed in several short, simple matches jobbing to the likes of Eva Marie, Emma, and Bayley and taking part in the first ever Women's battle royal in NXT. Despite the fact that we haven't seen much of Liv nor know much about her she managed to pick up a great reaction from the NXT crowds both on TV and at live events after proving time and time again that she is far more than a pretty face. The little that we have seen of Liv Morgan has been so strong and so impressive that it's impossible to not include her in this list. Her in ring capabilities are very impressive, it's clear that she literally has no fear in the ring and moves around like someone who has been competing much longer than she actually has. Admittedly she still needs to clean up a little in the ring. She's the perfect example of someone who lets their momentum get the best of them in the ring and if she can slow down just a little she could really fit in some brilliant matches. I love how she takes a risk in the ring, we have seen some strong and impressive spots from her and she does have that little Trish Stratus feel that as a wrestling fan you have to love seeing. Her potential is insane and the more we see of her and the longer her matches are the bigger of an impact she will make and the bigger superstar she will be. I do think that give her one more year and we could be getting some fantastic matches from her and he could very easily be looking at becoming a future NXT Women's Champion. 

Angelo Dawkins 
I'm pretty confident that I have spoken about Angelo Dawkins here on my blog in the past but if not than you guys need to know that I absolutely love this guy! Despite being apart of the roster for quite some time Angelo Dawkins is a superstar that we still are yet to see much of. Over the years he has
gone through a couple of character changes and has bounced from working as part of a tag team with Sawyer Fulton and working as a singles competitor. I know we have already seen him compete in a handful of matches but the fact that he is yet to really make an impact I just had to throw him in this list. Now, he may not have shown much skill that has gotten everyone talking and desperate to see more of him but he is clearly an entertaining character that is just desperate to show everyone what he is capable of. What the WWE need to decide once and for all is whether or not he will be competing as a singles competitor or in a tag team. The WWE have been keeping Dawkins off our screens and in the background for far too long and with so many NXT Superstars making the jump up to the main roster hopefully we are only a thew months or weeks away from Dawkins finally making a bigger impact and making his name known in NXT. He really is a great talent with so much potential and I really do hope the WWE get on board with him and we get to see him used really well over the next year. I doubt he will ever find himself as NXT Champion but he cold easily fit into a couple of solid storyline's and entertaining matches. It would be a shame if the WWE wasted a talent like Dawkins who has already been apart of the roster for quite some time. 

So that is my little list! As always you can let me know who you are excited to see get started and debut in NXT by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

WWE RAW Review and Reactions

Comments

Popular Posts