5 Things That Must Happen After Wrestlemania 34

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good and have had a great week! Okay, so are so so close to Wrestlemania thirty-four and I could not be more excited. I've mentioned in several different blog posts over the past week along with tweets that I really do believe the card this year is stacked and has the potential to be one of the best Wrestlemania shows of the past decade. Bold statement I know. Throughout the week ahead I will be taking an in-depth look at the card predicting every match including the NXT Takeover card too. For today, however, the focus is going to be on what we can expect to happen after Wrestlemania as we count down five things that must happen after the must-see pay per view of the year. I am going to be uploading a rather similar post in the coming weeks where I take a look at five feuds the WWE must present us with after Wrestlemania also so keep an eye out for that!As always, any recent blog posts will be linked below including this week's RAW and Smackdown LIVE highlights. Finally, you can get involved and tell me what you would like to see happen after Wrestlemania by leaving a comment below or by dropping me a tweet over at @TezangiVictoria.

The Undertaker Officially Retires

I grew up the worlds biggest Undertaker fan. Some of my favourite memories involve binge watching Taker matches with my Granddad or dressing up as the Phenom himself with my brother and so it pains me to have to write this but I do believe it's time. After Wrestlemania thirty-four I strongly feel as though we should see the Undertaker Officially retire. A true legend not only in the WWE but the world of professional wrestling he is a household name and after what we saw at last years Mania event which indicated that the deadman gimmick had been put to rest which ties in with another recent post where I spoke about the potential of seeing the American Badass return, however, whether if we get to see that character return or not this year at Wrestlemania I strongly believe it is time for the Undertaker to wave goodbye to in-ring action. Recent matches over the past couple of years have shown that his body just isn't capable of going at the level he did say ten years ago and facing John Cena at the grandest stage of them all in a dream match seems to be the best way to end things. A promo on the RAW after Mania will be the perfect way for Taker to break the news and while it will most certainly be heartbreaking the timing does feel right.

Billie Kay and Peyton Royce Debut for Smackdown LIVE

The main roster debut of Billie Kay and Peyton Royce has been extremely delayed. The pair have been ready for the bigger stage for quite some time and it's been rather surprising seeing just how many opportunite to call them both up the WWE have missed out on, the Royal Rumble being one of those moments. Both women have done all they can down in NXT and while it is a shame they never captured the NXT Women's championship that time for them won't be coming around and the best option is a call-up to the main roster. I've mentioned several times before that I feel as though the Smackdown LIVE women's division is in desperate need of new faces to expand the division and Peyton Royce and Billie Kay are a perfect fit. I don't want to see the WWE waste any more time with these two and their arrival to the Smackdown LIVE roster is something that we really need to see following Wrestlemania.

A new Chapter for Bray Wyatt

Since the Ultimate Deletion, there have been many rumors and speculation in regards to the direction the WWE will be going in next with Bray Wyatt. Character changes have been spoken about across different websites, news sources, and tweets and honestly, I'm pretty excited. Now, I don't believe there is a need for a long-term change in his character but I do feel they can really work on building more with the relationship between Hardy and Wyatt and so the Woken Wyatt angle they are rumored to be going with sounds like something I can really invest in. I really feel as though debuting this new character on the night after Mania is something that will work amazingly well with the certain crowd we get on that night in particular and of course the general feel of the night after Mania show. Bray is in need of something new and fresh to keep fans interested and invested in him and bring some light back to his character that really is needed and working alongside Matt for a while and the Woken angle is the right move to make for both stars especially Wyatt in the long run.

Balor Club Arrive

I know you all probably get sick and tired of reading me write about Balor Club but when it comes to what I wanna see after Wrestlemania the proper arrival of the Balor is something I really really want! Over the past few months, we've seen brief work with Finn, Anderson, and Gallows particularly the last couple of weeks during the build to Balors Intercontinental Championship triple threat match. Now, as we have touched on in previous blog posts recently there are plenty of options the WWE have in regards to Finn and what they do with him at Wrestlemania. They could have him use the help of the Club to walk out the brand new IC Champion which may seem like the most like option but as I spoke about in a post earlier this week I would love to see him involved in the conclusion to the WWE title match. Moving to Smackdown LIVE and adding Styles to the Balor Club officially kick-starting the faction the WWE so desperately needs is a perfect way to close the show. However, regardless of how he is booked what is important is that following Wrestlemania we see Balor Club arrive. The WWE really do need a faction right now up on the main roster. The Undisputed Era and SAnity have been proving down in NXT how well factions can work and why they are needed and there is so much potential here with this idea.

Superstar Shake-Up

Probably the thing the WWE needs to do the most following Wrestlemania is a Superstar shake-up. There are a bunch of superstars who need to move brands including the likes of Braun Strowman, Sasha Banks, Finn  Balor, Randy Orton and more. The tag team division desperately needs a reshuffle with the RAW tag team division suffering a lot recently while the blue brand is still in need of bigger names being added to their roster. We need fresh new storylines, a new beginning and the shake-up is most needed. I do have an updated version of a recent blog post where I will be looking at ten Superstars who need to switch brands so keep an eye out for that!

And that is my list! As always, any recent blog posts will be linked below including this week's RAW and Smackdown LIVE highlights. Finally, you can get involved and tell me what you would like to see happen after Wrestlemania by leaving a comment below or by dropping me a tweet over at @TezangiVictoria.

Recent Blog Posts:
This Weeks RAW and Smackdown LIVE Highlights
Ten Things That Must Happen at Wrestlemania 34
Last Week in Wrestling
10 WWE Superstars We Want to see Face Daniel Bryan (Part 1)
Last Month in NXT

Comments

Popular Posts