The Best AEW Entrance Themes Today

A wrestler’s entrance theme can make for a pretty big deal! The entrance of a talent can leave fans totally captivated and even more excited for the action coming up. From the classic bongs of the Undertaker’s entrance to fans singing along to the likes of Edge and Chris Jericho’s themes, music, and entrances add to the entertainment fact of spots entertainment and getting it right when it comes to these things can vital in pushing and developing a character even more. In the past, I’ve taken a look at some of my favourite WWE entrance themes of all time and today but now its time to take a look at AEW, the promotion I’m personally very much obsessed with and I’m going be counting down my top five current AEW entrance themes many of which have in fact have found their way on my workout playlists and ringtones…

Jon Moxley - Unscripted Violence 



Well this one really does shit all over Moxle's WWE entrance theme. While there are no lyrics this is a badass theme that fits his character amazingly well!

Jimmy Havoc - The Art of Suffering 


Anyone aware of Havoc's work over the years will know that he typically does use heavy music with a strong use of drum and base often accompanied by screamo themed music. This is slightly drawed back from what we usually see for Havoc but the theme is still fitting, haunting and one I would definitely use as a ringtone.

Cody - Kingdom 


Okay, I have to say it, Cody Rhodes has one of my favourite entrances and my legit favourite entrance theme in pro wrestling today. Every single lyric in this theme is so unbelievably fitting for Cody. It tells his story, it speaks for him and lets face it, its a badass theme! It's a song I definitely have on my playlist and a regular for when I'm working out. This is by far the smartest and most fitting entrance theme for a pro wrestling right now and possibly of all time.

Chris Jericho - Judas 


Of course, this theme had to be on the list! Hearing live crowds around the world sing along to Jericho's Judas tune (his own song in fact) gives me goosebumps every single time! This is another playlist favourite of mine and my current ringtone.

Lucha Bros 


I really wanted to throw in a tag team entrance theme here and while there were some great ones to pick from it was the Lucha Bro's who top the list for me. This in particular I felt suited Pentagon so well but overall fave fans a feel of what the pair are all about,it feels like a true heel theme and it does actually make you want to move.

So those are my five current favourite AEW Entrance themes but what makes your list? Let me know down in the comments below or drop me a tweet over at @TezangiVictoria.

Recent Blog Posts:

5 NAMES WHO SHOULD CHALLENGE JON MOXLEY FOR AEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Comments

Popular Posts