Hell in a Cell Predictions: Roman Reigns VS Bray Wyatt

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good. As you all know, this up and coming Sunday we will see the two thousand and fifteen Hell in a Cell pay per view take place live from Staples centre in Los Angeles and what a card the WWE have put on for us this year. Yet again we have a jam packed night in store witch includes the ultimate rematch of all rematches as the final big match up between the beast Brock Lesnar and the Undertake takes place as the show's most hyped and anticipated match of the night. We will also be seeing the WWE World Heavyweight, Divas championship and more defended alongside a bunch of title free bouts. Now, all this week it will be Hell in a Cell prediction week. This means that from today all through to Saturday I will be uploading my predictions for each and every single match on the card. On Sunday I will of course as usual be live tweeting throughout the actual show and all day long I will be posting my support pictures on twitter letting you know who my final picks are for the night. I want to quickly thank you all for being so understanding about my absence last month. I know I have mentioned it already but I just wanted to let you know why I was gone one last time just in case you missed the previous post I wrote about it in. To keep a long story short, I was suffering with chronic migraines and sickness and I a a result I was in and out of hospital. Eventually I was told the whole thing was stress related and so I looked back at my lifestyle and made a thew changes. I had been so busy and so stressed with work,re-decorating, and family issues and as a result I just became very ill and it seemed like the best move to make to take the rest of September off. But I'm back now and I'm so excited that Hell in a Cell is my comeback pay per view to write about because after all it is one of my favourites. As usual I will link bellow any recent blog post and that includes my NXT Takeover and the latest RAW Review and Reactions blog post. Finally, remember you can let me know who you are backing and what your predictions are by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

This up and coming weekend the three month long feud between Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns will come to a dramatic conclusion as the two up and coming superstars collide in one last showdown at the Hell in a cell pay per view. For the past couple of months this has without a doubt been one of the most entertaining and consistent storyline's and I can honestly sit here and say that I cannot wait for this one on one match up on Sunday. In today's blog post I will be taking you back through what both Wyatt and Reigns have been up to over the past month and giving you my final bold predictions. With so much to get through lets not waste any more time and jump right into the blog post.

Here is what I wrote about the SummerSlam match up that these two took part in:
Tag team action next as former Shield member's Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns took on Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper. I was really really looking forward to this match. These are four of my current WWE superstars and we have seen over the past year that they have so much chemistry and always always manage to put on an outstanding match up. Let's just take a moment to remember the Shield VS The Wyatt Family match back at Elimination Chamber. It was one of the best matches of twenty fourteen and since then we have seen the four of them compete against one another and with one another so we know what they are capable of. However, because of their history and chemistry we were all expecting a lot from this match, not to mention they were competing at one of the biggest events of the whole year. With all my favourites in one match I let myself sit back and enjoy this one expecting a couple of surprises and an epic match up. After all, in this match we have some of the most unpredictable WWE Superstars in history so anything was possible in this match. From the moment the bell rang for this match the action was mental. Talking of mental, it was next to impossible deciding who was the most crazy team. Anyway, the team work between Reigns and Ambrose at the start and throughout f this match was so so strong. You could tell that these guys have worked with each other for years but the exact same thing could be said for Wyatt and Harper. Both teams had so much fire and worked so well together you couldn't help but be hooked right from the very start. So much happened in the first two minuets the excitement and energy in the arena was insane  and that remained throughout. We saw Ambrose try to make the tag near the start of the match but because Reigns was still out by the announce table after Harper took him out there was no one to tag and as a result Ambrose took one heck of a beating at the hands of the double team of Wyatt and Harper. I along with the entire arena grew impatient with Reigns and to be honest Roman had a real bad reaction from the crowd last night witch I wasn't expecting to be honest. These guys freaking hated him and I did feel bad for him. I was expecting the match itself to be longer. For what we got it was a great match but I was expecting more from it and I was expecting a heel turn but I'm not going to moan too much. It was a great match and the ending was done really well of course.

I have been very vocal recently when it comes to how impressed I have been with Roman Reigns. The improvements he has been making have been amazing and I think it's safe to say that I can now call myself a Roman Reigns fan. I honestly did not see this coming a year ago. If you had asked me twelve months back what I feel about Roman Reigns I would have told you that he is a waste of time and talent simply taking up the space of a much deserving, much more gifted superstar. However, since the Royal Rumble he has been working he's butt off and there is no denying that. He clearly has been putting in the time and effort to improve in all aspects and now we are starting to see that hard work pay off. He is much cleaner in the ring, he has added more to he's move set, the mic work had improved massively, and the character development has been strong. A perfect example of Reigns' mic work in particular is a promo he cut two weeks ago on RAW where he addressed he's up and coming pay per view match and he's history with Bray Wyatt. It wasn't the best thing I had seen ever before but if you compare that promo to what we have seen from him in the past it's such a major improvement. The connection he had with the crowd and how he got them involved, the humour, the execution of the promo, the facial expressions, everything was done much much better and I was left very impressed mid way through. We have also seen a great deal of improvement from he's wrestling ability. If you take a look back at he's recent matches we are seeing much better story telling, he has added more to he's move set, and everything is being executed much much better. He has been so strong in the ring that I have enjoyed a great deal of he's matches and all round performances so I have to credit the WWE creative team on that. Where the WWE were going so wrong with Reigns was how quickly they were pushing him to get to the top as this big main event star, the next John Cena if you wish. It was the complete wrong approach and proved to be an epic fail. Reigns was not getting anywhere and was not winning over the WWE universe in the slightest. Taking him away from the main event and WWE World Heavyweight Championship picture was the best move they could have made with Roman. It allowed him to go off and do he's own thing. It allowed him to spend time winning over the fans, showing improvements in all aspects needed and earning he's place at the top. That is exactly what he has been doing and it has worked perfectly. Feuding with Bray Wyatt, a man who he has great history with, great chemistry with and pushes him to he's limits whether it be on the mic, in the ring or as a character has given Reigns everything he has needed. While the storyline did get a little lost, it was engaging and kept giving. We saw Reigns pushed to new limits and he really began to shine. It was a strong storyline and had clear direction. The introduction of Dean Ambrose and the Wyatt family growing in numbers and names meant that the whole thing generated more interest and excitement and Reigns was given more competition . It then became about more than topping Bray Wyatt, it was about out shining and matching Dean Ambrose, a man who this time last year was main eventing this very pay per view.Talking of the main event. I do honestly believe that this should be the main event of the show on Sunday. It would have been great seeing something different and would have done wonders for both superstars. That would have been the perfect way to put Reigns in the main event without pissing off the WWE universe. Regardless, I think this is going to be a huge night for Reigns. He has earned the right to pick up this victory and I'm confident it can be done convincingly. I honestly never thought I would be saying that but I believe it one hundred percent, that he really has earned the right to pick up this win and with the direction the storyline has taken I think it makes perfect sense for him to take home the victory. Throughout the past three months or so Bray Wyatt has been targeting Reigns and now it has finally come down to the two of them ending it one on one without their partners. Reigns is going out there to prove that he can hold he's own in the ring and that it really is one VS all.

Bray Wyatt has been one of my favourite WWE superstars for the past couple of years now and you guys are all fully aware of that. I am fully invested in the character, I love both he's mic work and ring work and I honestly believe that he is one of the best that the WWE have right now.I also feel as though he has been used terribly wrongly this year. The WWE have made so many stupid decisions and moves with him recently and I honestly just not understand a lot of them. Yes, they have put him in the spotlight but if we take a look at the feuds Wyatt has started and how they have ended they almost never go he's way and I do feel as though the same thing will be happening this weekend at hell in a cell. As usual throughout this feud, Bray has been extremely consistent. Every single promo,segment and match has been done down to perfection and has helped push this whole storyline. In all honesty the first part of this storyline was dominated and carried by Wyatt. Over time we saw him not only showcase the best of himself but he also brought out the best in Roman Reigns. He really did push him in every single aspect. We have seen some great singles and tag team matches between the two over the past month and he has forced Reigns to create an even stronger connection with the WWE universe and it has paid off excellently. What I find so amazing about Bray Wyatt is he's amazing storytelling ability. Whether it be in the ring or cutting a promo backstage he knows how to keep the story rolling and interesting. Introducing Braun Strowman to he's clan was such a strong move to make and a great development in the story. It brought back that feeling of Bray Wyatt being the ultimate cult leader. It once again showed the control he has, the dominance he has, and showed just how dangerous he really is. Not to mention the amount of interested it generated into this feud. Adding Strowman to the scene meant that there was more excitement and more to watch. It gave this feud the push it needed to go to the next level and it worked. However, now it is time for Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns to settle their problems once and for all, one on one. It started with just the two of them and that is exactly how it is going to end.

This has been one of my favourite feuds over the past thew months. It has been the most consistent, entertaining and unpredictable. I do think that the WWE could have done a little more and could have made it a bigger deal but I have enjoyed it great and this weekend it will finally come to an end. But who will be walking out the victor? In all honesty I strongly believe that this is a predicable match when it comes to those closing moments. This feud has been very split down the middle but the WWE are still high on Reigns and still want him to be there next big thing. I don't have any doubts that he will be walking away as the winner of this match up. The difference is this time round is that he has actually earned it. With how well the storyline has been done a win over Wyatt would make
perfect sense and would be convincing. I'm certain there will be a a thew little interruptions but ultimately this is about Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns. Like I have already said, I do think this is worthy of being the main event of the show. I feel as though it would have gave these guys the attention and spotlight they deserve just like Rollins and Ambrose last year at the same pay per view. What I am hopeing for is that they get a decent amount of time to compete. I would honestly love to see these two go at it for around twenty minuets. They more than deserve the time and within that time space we could see something very special, something that could even be match of the year material. This is going to be the ultimate test for Roman Reigns. Wyatt will be pushing him to all he's limits this Sunday but only good can come out of it for both Bray Wyatt and especially Roman Reigns. This is going to be a very physical,brutal, intense, violent match and the longer they get in the ring the better. Personally, for this match there isn't anyone I'm really rooting for. They have both won me over massively and as corny as it sounds they are both winners in their own rights. Who I think will win? Without a doubt Roman Reigns. But what do you think? Who will you be backing? Let me know what your predictions are for this match and every other match on the card by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

RAW Review and Reactions
Hell in a Cell predictions: Nikki bella VS Charlotte

Comments

Popular Posts