Hell in a cell Predictions: Charlotte VS Nikki Bella

Divas Championship Match
Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good. As you all know, this up and coming Sunday we will see the two thousand and fifteen Hell in a Cell pay per view take place live from Staples centre in Los Angeles and what a card the WWE have put on for us this year. Yet again we have a jam packed night in store witch includes the ultimate rematch of all rematches as the final big match up between the beast Brock Lesnar and the Undertake takes place as the show's most hyped and anticipated match of the night. We will also be seeing the WWE World Heavyweight, Divas championship and more defended alongside a bunch of title free bouts. Now, all this week it will be Hell in a Cell prediction week. This means that from today all through to Saturday I will be uploading my predictions for each and every single match on the card. On Sunday I will of course as usual be live tweeting throughout the actual show and all day long I will be posting my support pictures on twitter letting you know who my final picks are for the night. I want to quickly thank you all for being so understanding about my absence last month. I know I have mentioned it already but I just wanted to let you know why I was gone one last time just in case you missed the previous post I wrote about it in. To keep a long story short, I was suffering with chronic migraines and sickness and I a a result I was in and out of hospital. Eventually I was told the whole thing was stress related and so I looked back at my lifestyle and made a thew changes. I had been so busy and so stressed with work,re-decorating, and family issues and as a result I just became very ill and it seemed like the best move to make to take the rest of September off. But I'm back now and I'm so excited that Hell in a Cell is my comeback pay per view to write about because after all it is one of my favourites. As usual I will link bellow any recent blog post and that includes my NXT Takeover and the latest RAW Review and Reactions blog post. Finally, remember you can let me know who you are backing and what your predictions are by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

After loosing her divas champion to Charlotte less than a week after becoming the longest reigning divas champion of all time, this up and coming Sunday will see Nikki Bella go one on one with the former NXT Women's champion Charlotte at the two thousand and fifteen Hell in a cell pay per view, but who will be walking out with the title around their waste? In today's blog post I'm going to be taking you back through what both women have been up to over the past month and making my final bold predictions. With so much to get through let's not waste any more time and jump right into the post.

The past year has been a true roller-coaster for daughter of two time hall of famer Ric Flair, Charlotte. Making her mark in NXT the second ever NXT Women's champion became one developmental most must see female talents in history. She managed to create her own legacy back at Orlando Florida by becoming a consistent performer and true fighting champion. Not to mention her phenomenal matches against the likes of Sasha Banks, Natalya, and Bayley adding to her success. We then a couple of months ago saw the genetically superior diva make her way to the main roster alongside Banks and Becky Lynch to kick start a "divas revolution". On the night of her arrival she received the biggest pop from the live crowd after a much anticipated debut and from that night onwards she has been at the forefront of the revolution and she fully embraced her big main roster push. Allying herself with Becky Lynch and Paige was perfect for Charlotte at the time. This wasn't just team PCB but they were team NXT as all three women had once been NXT divas and it made me back the team much much more. It was obvious that Charlotte would become the next divas champion eventually defeating Nikki Bella, it was only a matter of time. The WWE made it clear that their intentions were to push Charlotte the most out of the three up and coming divas and get on the road to becoming divas champion and after waiting a little over a month she did eventually become the divas champion and also became the second NXT diva to hold the championship. I didn't like how she became champion at all. I hated how they screwed her out of the first time she won it on RAW and the match that found her leaving with the title by the end of the night was very weak and we didn't get to see half of what she is capable of in the ring. This is something that has remained a problem from the start of this whole revolution. It's one thing to say that you want a change and that we are getting a change, getting a divas revolution but actually proving that and putting it into action is a whole other thing. We have not once seen what Charlotte is capable of in the ring to her full potential. Her divas championship match against Nikki Bella last month at Night Of Champions should have been the moment that things really did change within the division. The moment that everyone said, yes, we need to start paying attention to the divas but it didn't happen. There was a lack of story telling, the wrestling was mediocre and the match was still not long enough for a title match up. I'm hopeing that this weekend we get the match between these two we should have gotten last month. Also, after Hell in a cell we seriously need to start seeing an improvement with Charlotte's booking. Just like with Seth Rollins, I want to see her actually booked like a champion. Competing in stronger and longer matches, have more involvement and speaking up a little and that means taking the spotlight off of Paige for the first time. Charlotte is the divas champion and it's about time they started treating her like one. If they wan't Paige in the spotlight still then fine, have her go at it in a proper, long feud with Natalya but do it correctly. We need more attention on Charlotte and she needs one thing to focus on, Splitting up the teams will be key in moving the revolution forward and allowing Charlotte as champion to do more. This up and coming Sunday, I want Charlotte to really wow everyone. She has the potential to really bring out the best in Nikki and herself so I'm hoping that the women get a decent amount of time to showcase their talents properly and so that Charlotte can really make her mark as divas champion.

I am far from the biggest Nikki Bella fan and you all know all to well. I admitted that she was one of the most improved talents on the roster last year and to this day I one hundred and ten percent stick by that. However, I cannot put into words just how frustrated I am that she has now gone into the record books as the longest reigning divas champion. Hear me out because due to the fact I didn't get to write my Night Of Champions review, I never got to have my little rant. Now, I'm not just a pissed off AJ Lee fan that can't let go. There are a number of reasons why I hate the fact that she made history last month. Being the longest reigning divas champion means you have to deserve it and while she has worked her butt off improving, getting the WWE product out there even more through total divas, and being at the forefront of some of the biggest diva storyline's, her championship reign saw her rarely defend the title, her feuds/storyline's were far from diverse and even though I know full well that this isn't all her fault, her reign felt fake and I do not care how much hate I get for this but let's be honest, do you really think that without bedding John Cena she would really have been champion for over three hundred days? Anyway, we all have our separate opinions and none of us are going to agree on anything so lets swiftly move on shall we. Now, Nikki has the potential to be great in the ring and if you take a look at some of her longer matches you really can see that she is a talented in ring performer. Stepping in the ring with someone like Charlotte, someone who has a very different style and move set it is perfect for Nikki because she gets to be pushed to her limits and we get to see more of her. In the last championship match she was very impressive, love her or hate her you cannot deny that. She was in full control dominating most of the match and she proved a huge point to everyone especially her doubters. I do think that this weekend we could be seeing her take control again. The mind games team Bella have been playing throughout the month will defiantly come into play during this match and she will without a doubt be using distraction to get the upper hand. Nikki is a pretty good story teller in the ring and I'm hopeing that she gets the time this weekend to show that off a lot.

This is going to be a very interesting match and one that I am hopeing the WWE do correctly. I cannot tell you just how much I want this match to be booked well. After NXT Takeover Respect
women's wrestling is seriously at all time high right now and if the WWE want to prove their point in that they want to follow other sports promotions when it comes to female athletes then they need to copy what they have been doing in NXT for the past year and a half on the main roster. Charlotte is a phenomenal wrestler and all round performer and when pushed to her limits Nikki Bella can be very impressive and a great story teller. She's a natural at taking the spotlight and being the centre of attention. These two women have a decent amount of chemistry and by now know each other fairly well. Charlotte will have to make sure she has eyes at the back of her head during this match. Nikki will do anything to get that championship back and with the mind games and the tactics she has used in the past to win her matches have proven that Charlotte is competing with more than what she may have expected. Nikki will be relying on distractions, Paige, and team Bella to get the upper hand and walk away with the championship so this is going to be one heck of a challenge for Charlotte. There's no doubt that Charlotte will be walking away the winner but there are so many things that could happen during this match witch adds some kind of excitement. I say it with every divas match but I'm hopeing that we get a decently long match so that both divas can get their time to stand out and so that the WWE can prove a point. I think its likely that Paige will play some role. The WWE don't really know how to take the attention off of her but either way I'm interested in seeing how the night plays out for the divas division.

Let me know what your predictions are by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Comments

Popular Posts