RAW Predictions 14/9

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good. Tonight is the official go home show for the two thousand and fifteen Night Of Champions pay per view and with only five matches on the card tonight we can more than expect to see the final matches added to the card including the Kick off show match. Tonight is also being advertised as the season premier of RAW so we should be in for a pretty good night tonight. In today's blog post I will recapping all of last weeks action and of course making my full predictions for this weeks Monday Night RAW. I will be predicting the possible matches that will be added to the Night Of Champions card, who the possible superstar is to team up with Reigns and Ambrose, and what I think the results will be for the two championship matches set to take place. With so much to get through I'm not going to waste too much time but before we get into things I of course have a couple of updates and reminders for you. First up, you would have seen earlier today that today is the start of the Night Of Champions prediction week If you are new to my blog then this simply means that every day up until Saturday I will be uploading my prediction post for every single match that is scheduled to take place at this Sunday's pay per view. The first prediction post was uploaded earlier today and I will link it bellow so you can check that out if you haven't already done so. Throughout the actual show on Sunday I will of course be live tweeting and the following afternoon I will be uploading my Review and Reactions post alongside my RAW Predictions for that week. One more quick reminder; I have started to pre post some brand new blog post for you and they have already started to go up. I mentioned last week that I wanted to start uploading more regularly now that I'm not so busy. If there is any post in particular that you would like to see then let me know. I will link bellow any recent blog post including last weeks RAW Review and Reactions. Finally, you can let me know what your predictions are for tonight's show by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Tonight is the official go home show for the Night Of Champions pay per view and it is also the season premier (witch by the way I still don't get the point of) so we should be in for a great night tonight. We have two championship matches scheduled as Nikki Bella defends her divas championship against number one contender Charlotte and the Prime Time Players get their rematch for the Tag Team Championships against the New Day. We can also expect the final matches for  Night Of Champions to be announced and added to the card tonight.  Let's take a look at the individual predictions for this weeks Monday night RAW.

I'm going to start this week RAW prediction post by taking a look at the divas division and there is a lot going on right now as the WWE look to get things back on track after a failed attempt at creating a revolution. There are currently two main storyline's within the division and we are going to be talking about both of them today. First up the on going tensions between Paige and Sasha Banks. This whole rivalry kick started when Banks alongside Naomi and Tamina prevented Paige from becoming the number one contender for the divas championship during the beat the clock challenge. For two week in a row we have seen Sasha Banks defeat Paige in one on one competition however during the match last week on RAW there was controversy as to how the match ended. It appeared that both divas shoulders were on the matt but it was Banks who got the victory. If I'm being honest, I didn't even realise anything had happened along those lines until it was pointed out on Smackdown. I hadn't heard anyone talk about it and it wasn't made a big deal what so ever. On Thursday the two former NXT Women's Champions did battle once again but after it broke out into a brawl between the two divas that referee was unable to control it ended in no contest and we had one hell of a brawl between the two of them. I'm glad that we are getting more going on within the division. The WWE universe (including myself) have been complaining about the lack of storytelling within the divas division and a feud between Sasha Banks and Paige is something we can all get into. They both have a huge following, their both former NXT Women's Champions, and they are both outstanding wrestlers. Whether or not they will have a match for Night Of Champions is a whole other story. If the WWE really want to have everyone invested in the division and if they wanted to prove that they are creating a change, having two solid divas matches on the card would be a great road to go down. Things are far from over between the two and it's very likely Paige will demand another match. What I personally would love to see is Paige and Banks go one on one at Night Of Champions and if Paige fails to pick up the victory again she eventually looses it with her team mates splitting up the PCB faction because let's be honest, aren't we all bored of the three teams now?

Still on the topic of the divas division, tonight is the night that could either see a new longest reigning divas champion or a new divas champion, as Nikki Bella puts her title on the line against Charlotte. It was a couple of weeks back that Becky Lynch, Paige, and Charlotte competed in a beat the clock challenge with the winner becoming the number one contender for the divas championship. By the end of the night we found that Charlotte was the diva with shortest time and would face Nikki Bella at night of champions. However, with Nikki boasting over and over again about becoming the longest reigning divas champion Charlotte demanded that she got the match before Night Of Champions so that she wouldn't suppress AJ Lee's record of two hundred of ninety five days. Whatever way you look at it, Nikki will at least tie with AJ as the longest reigning divas champion. For the past couple of weeks now we have seen Nikki countdown to the last second until she becomes the longest reigning champion and tonight she will have to do her best to beat the clock to make the history books. Personally, I of course will be backing Charlotte. I have made it clear from day one that I'm not for Nikki becoming the longest reigning divas champion what so ever. I have said it time and time again that I think she should have dropped the title months ago so its clear who I will be backing tonight. Do I honestly think Charlotte will defeat Nikki tonight? I'm positive. I like to believe I have enough hope and faith in the WWE that will crown a new champion tonight but I cannot hide the fact that there is a huge part of me that is convinced Nikki will be keeping hold of the championship even longer. For storyline purposes I do think that changing hands tonight is a good idea but I want some kind of twist. It's clear that Nikki is going to try her best to keep as far away from Charlotte so she doesn't have a chance of defeating her in the time needed to defeat her. I'd love it if Brie or even Sasha or Paige costs Nikki the match but either way I'm very interested in this match and how it will play out, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Night Of Champions will be taking place this weekend and the card still isn't completely full yet so tonight we can expect the final matches to be added and announced. The most likely match to be announced tonight for Sunday is an Intercontinental Championship match between Ryback and Kevin Owens. For the past couple of weeks Owens has made it perfectly clear that he is coming after the Intercontinental Championship. He's targeted the big guy on a couple of occasions and tonight we can expect a match for Night Of Champions between the two of them after all, Ryback will have to defend the title this up and coming weekend and Owens is the only likely opponent. I'm expecting a promo from either one of these superstars announcing their match up. I'd love to see Owens in action tonight. He might have a non title match between Ryback tonight and if he defeats the champ then he has a rightful shot at the championship for Sunday. I'm not the biggest fan of this feud to be honest. I know we haven't hardly seen anything yet but I'm jut not completely on board. But what I will say is that I think that it is a huge improvement from what we last saw from Ryback and I do think that Owens is going to bring out a lot of good stuff out of Ryback. Talking of Ryback I would really love to hear from him tonight in backstage interview or something along those lines just so we can hear a response from him over what we have seen from Owens over the past couple of weeks. Another match I'm expecting to see announced tonight for Sunday is a six man tag team match. For the past couple of weeks we have seen the strange alliance of the Ascension and Stardust. I'm not completely a fan of this idea either. I didn't see the alliance coming what so ever and I'm still not sure if it's the best pairing in the world but I'm going to give it a go and see where the WWE go with it. We have also seen Neville continue feuding with Stardust with the Lucha Dragons siding with the former NXT Champion. So tonight I'm expecting either a six man tag team match to take place on the show or be announced as the kick off show match for Sunday.

Last week saw Ambrose and Reigns go on the hunt for a partner to stand alongside them this up and coming Sunday at Night Of Champions to take on the Braun Strowman, Luke Harper, and Bray Wyatt. However, both Randy Orton and Jimmy Uso were both taken out by the Wyatt family for discussing joining Reigns and Ambrose so the hunt continue's. As I mentioned last week, there have been a handful of rumours as to who will be teaming with the two former Shield partners but I'm still sticking to Erick Rowan being the man for the job. It seems like the most likely direction and what would make the most amount of sense. There has of course been the rumours that Baron Corbin will be teaming with Ambrose and Reigns witch I have spoken about already, You guy's know that I'm a huge fan of he's, I have been from day one and I have written several blog post were I talk even more about Corbin but I don't think he is ready for the main roster yet what so ever. I'm hopeing that whoever it is they are announced tonight. Just because I'm growing restless and I would rather know before the pay per view rather than on the actual night. It would be great to see Braun Strowman in action tonight. Both teams are on the hunt for as much momentum as possible before Sunday and Strowman is still in need of proving himself. A squash match would go down well or maybe Harper and Strowman in tag team action.

Tonight we will see the New Day defend their tag team championships when they challenge the Prime Time Players. The winners of this match will go on to face the Dudley Boyz this up and coming weekend at the Night Of Champions pay per view. I'm really looking forward to this match. The tag division does appear to be undergoing it's own revolution at the moment. We are seeing stronger matches and stories and as a result I have high expectations for the tag team match set to take place tonight and on Sunday. For the past couple of weeks we have seen both the New Day and the Prime Time players booked really really well. They have both been in some great matches and have even main evented both RAW and Smackdown. I am a fan of both teams but if I had to choose a side I would have to choose the New Day witch probably won't surprise any of you. I'm not expecting the championships to change hands tonight what so ever. The New Day will defiantly be defending the titles against the Dudley Boyz this weekend. However, they are going to have a tough fight tonight and I'm expecting a sneaky victory from them or a not so clean ending. It's likely the Dudley Boyz will compete in a small match as well so they can pick up even more momentum before Sunday. My Night Of Champions tag team championship match prediction post will be uploaded on Tuesday evening.

Throughout last weeks show we saw Sting remain behind a screen tormenting Seth Rollins and during the closing moments he pushed the champion over the edge by destroying Rollins statue. This week is the final week for Seth Rollins to gain any momentum before he face he's toughest challenge yet when he takes on both Sting and John Cena in one night this up and coming Sunday. We are all expecting Rollins to have some kind of response to what happened last week but he also needs to
remember to not take he's eyes off of Sheamus who for the past week has constantly been reminding Rollins that he is Mr Money in the bank and has been hinting at cashing in at the Night Of Champions pay per view this Sunday. I would love it if these two went one on one tonight just because it would make loads of sense and would be a great addition to the storyline. I do think that Sheamus really needs to gain some momentum after he's loss last week to Orton. He needs to start being booked even stronger and he needs some victories behind him before he even starts thinking about when he is going to cash in. I'm also expecting to hear from John Cena. Over the past couple of weeks we haven't seen or heard as much of him and I'm expecting him to send a huge message to Rollins and the WWE universe. It will be interesting seeing if both Cena and Sting are out tonight confronting Rollins even though I doubt it. I'm hopeing that Rollins is booked strong this week just in time for Night Of Champions. I'm very very interested in all three of these superstars right now so I'm looking forward to seeing what tonight holds.

RAW Review and Reactions
Top 5 Current WWE Heels
Night Of Champions Predictions: Dolph Ziggler VS Rusev

Comments

Popular Posts