Hottest WWE Talents Today

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good and have had a good start to the new month! Today I'm back with a quick little top five, yes another one, as I count down the top five hottest WWE talents today. Looking back at the past month, I'm going to be taking a look at the superstars and divas who are currently the most talked about, must see, and entertaining talents on the roster. For this post in particular I will be including both NXT and main roster superstars but in the future I might change it up and do separate NXT and main roster talents so if that is something you would prefer in the future let me know. I have some great posts coming up in the next couple of weeks and half way through February I'll be starting up Wrestlemania season on  my blog where ninety percent of the posts I upload will be Wrestlemania related. I did this last year and it went down pretty well so I thought I would do it again. So let me know what posts you would like to see for Wrestlemania season. As usual I will link bellow any recent blog post including the most recent review and reactions posts. And finally, you can also let me know who you think are the hottest WWE talents of today by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5) Carmella
Starting off this months top five hottest WWE talents is Carmella. I have pretty much been a Carmella fan from the get go. I remember hyping and anticipating her NXT TV debut for months and months and ever since then she has just gotten better and better and better and the month of January really did allow us to see just how far she has come since arriving in NXT. After a strong solid year of working on building her character, winning the fans over, supporting Enzo and Cas and improving in the ring we have finally over recent months seen Carmella take the spotlight and show off how far she has come. In the first episode of NXT of the year, Carmella took part in the first ever NXT women's battle royal and after easily becoming the best women's battle royal the WWE have ever put on Carmella found her self as the last girl standing when she eliminated Eva Marie, becoming the new number one contender and earning a shot at facing Bayley for the NXT Women's Championship sometime in the near future. On the night Carmella received one of the biggest reactions to both come out of Full Sail University and from any female competitor. After all  she did eliminate Eva Marie. Whoever sent the "all red everything" diva over the top rope was going to get a massive reaction. All month long Carmella has had the NXT universe completely behind her as the countdown to the biggest match of her career begins. As the build up stands Carmella is carrying a lot of momentum, picking a couple of wins at house shows and on NXT TV tapeings including teaming up with her best friend and future opponent, women's champion, Bayley to take on Alexa Bliss and Emma in what was a solid match. Including backstage segments, promos, appearances and match performances, Carmella is easily one of the superstars I have most been interested in and entertained by over the past month and I had to include her in my top five hottest WWE talents of the month.

4) Kalisto  
I don't think anyone had a bigger month in January than NXT Graduate, Kalisto. After he's tag team partner Sin Cara was left out of action with an injury the lucha competitor was left standing solo and beginning he's career on the main roster as a singles competitor. I'll be honest, I've always liked the idea of Kalisto working as part of a tag team. I had my doubts about him going solo and I wasn't sure how he would be booked in a way that he deserved and put him in the spotlight. However, I can officially sit here now a much bigger fan and supporter of Kalisto and I am for sure eating my words. He has completely owned the month of January making it all about him and finding he's place as a singles competitor on the roster. I haven't stopped talking about him all month long and I have found myself re-watching and paying extra attention to every single match he has been competing in. From the start of January Kalisto has found himself feuding with Alberto Del Rio and the two have actually managed to create a decent feud (that I admit still needs a little more development) with a basic storyline that still keeps everyone interested and entertained. He has been chasing after the United States Championship all month long and now stands as a two time US Champion. If you had told me that this is where Kalisto would be walking into February I probably wouldn't have believed you. Things have been moving very fast for Kalisto but he has earned every single moment he has had in the spotlight. Since arriving in NXT he has worked he's butt off and this past month he has assured that he can do just fine on he's own as a solo competitor. I have been so massively impressed and entertained by Kalisto's matches this month against Del Rio, there have been times where the pair have put on one of the best matches of the night and stunned the crowd. And then of course he competed in a fantastic match against Neville on Smackdown building momentum as he heads into he's first pay per view title defence at Fastlane later this month. I am one hundred percent backing Kalisto as he heads into Fastlane and he's career continues. He has had a great past month and I honestly think that if the WWE continue doing what they are doing with him then he is in for a huge twenty sixteen.

 3) Dean Ambrose 
In all honesty I was not expecting Dean Ambrose to have as much of a good start to the year as he actually has done. He was actually one of the superstars I was most worried about walking into the new year. I wasn't sure what direction he would be going in once he's feud with Kevin Owens was over and the road to Wrestlemania was really underway. Throughout most of January he did continue working with Owens and the feud itself became one of my favourites of the month and one of my favourite feuds for the Intercontinental Championship in a very very long time. The two of them worked so amazingly well together, they had great chemistry and really gave the IC championship the attention and storyline/feud that it deserved. At the Royal Rumble pay per view Ambrose took the hell over and was hands down one of the stand out superstars of the entire night. Before entering the Royal Rumble match itself, Ambrose was set to defend the Intercontinental Championship against Kevin Owens in a last man standing match. Of course with the direction their feud was going in and what we had seen during the build up it was safe to expect nothing but the very best and we all knew that they were going to pull something amazing out of the bag but honestly, these two completely killed it. I cannot tell you just how much I loved this match. I remember watching it with some of my friends on skype and we were all just in shock at almost every move these two were pulling out. There were some great spots, the chemistry was amazing and by the end of it I was confident in calling this one of the best last man standing matches in the past ten years (at least). Later that night he had a strong performance in the Royal Rumble coming down to the final two alongside Triple H. From that night things have just gotten better and better for Ambrose. He has found himself back in the main event picture as he steps into a huge main event at Fastlane where the chance to earn a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestlemania. He has delivered some great promos in the past month and if you haven't seen he's sit down interview with Michael Cole then I seriously advise you to check it out because it's absolutely fantastic. He sold that Fastlane Main event amazingly well and in those four minuets alone he was able to make me personally gain so much interest. Now, while I don't believe that Ambrose will have great success at Fastlane I do think February and Wrestlemania season as a whole is going to be huge for him and I cannot wait to see how he fairs against Brock Lesnar in this triple threat.

2) Sasha Banks 
The entire world knows that I am the biggest Sasha Banks fan, I always have been, right from the very start and seeing her finally get the big main roster push and attention that she deserves feels amazing. If your reading this you probably have been following Sasha's career since her NXT days and so know full well just how amazingly talented she is and what she is capable of doing in the ring. You will also know how frustrating it has been watching her work as part of team B.A.D not getting the attention and the booking that she deserves. I will admit that I liked the idea of her getting the call up in the summer last year and being apart of team B.A.D in particular but it was holding her back massively and they kept the team going for far too long and I found myself growing so bored and frustrated with what they were doing with her just because I knew she was worth so much more. Now, Sasha did spend most of January out of action and while I did miss her massively her absence turnt out to be a blessing in disguise. Allowing the WWE universe to actually miss Sasha just made us want her even more and made the reaction that she got when she did come back even bigger. Talking about come backs; at the Royal Rumble pay per view Sasha finally returned to action when she came out to send a huge message after the divas championship match between Charlotte and Becky Lynch. First attacking Becky, Sasha made it clear that it was her time and she was not going to let Becky or anyone stand in her way of getting what she wants. After reminiscing the BFF days with Charlotte, Banks sent a huge statement hitting the Bank-statement on the champ when her back was turnt. Now, can we just speak about that crowd reaction. Before her music hit there were "we want Sasha" chants and when she stepped out the crowd just went insane, after attacking Charlotte the crowd got even louder for Sasha. She easily had one of the biggest crowd reactions of the night and possibly the biggest reaction any diva has had. She is so massively over right now and she completely deserves it. Ever since that night Sasha has been keeping busy. She has been attempting to build momentum as she focuses her attentions on the divas championship. At the moment she does have her former team B.A.D partners to watch out for who attacked her this past week on RAW but I think we all know that she is the favourite to walk out of Wrestlemania as the new divas champion and so seeing what is in store for her as the weeks go buy is going to be very interesting.

1) AJ Styles
Number one is going to come as no surprise at all but it really did have to be AJ Styles. It was at the Royal Rumble pay per view two weeks ago that we saw the phenomenal one make he's huge WWE debut entering at number three. This was something that had been rumoured for quite some time and was something we all very much anticipated. Despite having that small part of  me that predicted it I didn't allow myself to get my hopes up. Whenever anyone asked me if I thought Styles was going to debut I'd keep my awnser short and sweet. I really didn't want to be disappointed. On the night when he entered the Rumble I basically marked out like crazy! God knows what my neighbours thought was going. Actually talking of Neighbours everyone in my house was so loud that night that the a couple of nights later my neighbour asked me what the noise was about. It's only February but I honestly think come December this will be featured at number one as the most shocking and
awesome moment of the entire year. It's going to be so difficult topping that. As someone that has been such a major fan of Styles for so long seeing him debut was just insane and one of my highlights of the month. It's hard explaining to a none wrestling fan how much I loved this moment and how special it was. The following night Styles made he's RAW debut when he went one on one with Chris Jericho. A dream match for thousands of wrestling fans I turnt away from social media for this match and let myself enjoy what was bound to be special. The pair did not disappoint what so ever and I could have watched the compete all night long! Styles picked up a massive victory that night and has had a great start to he's WWE career. I'm definitely still getting used to hearing Styles' name mentioned in the WWE but it's long overdue and it feels amazing. Everyone is talking about AJ Styles right now and there is no doubt that he is the hottest thing not only in the WWE right now but all across the world of pro wrestling.

Next month I am planning on brining back my top twenty matches and top fifteen superstars of the month so if that is something you would want to see then do let me know. As usual you can tell me who you think is the hottest WWE talents of today by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

RAW Review and Reactions

Comments

Popular Posts