RAW Predictions

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good. As we edge closer and closer to Wrestlemania thirty two the WWE are sneaking in some must see episodes of both RAW and Smackdown, today I'm back with this weeks RAW Predictions. I have actually started to really enjoy writing these posts. I mentioned last week that I have finally gotten into a routine the works and I'm happy and comfortable with. I have been working so hard recently and it really has been paying off. I want to very quickly thank everyone that has read my post on Roman Reigns that I uploaded this past Saturday. It took a long time to write and I worked really really hard on it so I'm so so glad you liked it and it went down well! As always I will link bellow any recent posts including that very one I just mentioned on Roman Reigns. There will also be some links to last weeks Review and Reactions posts for RAW, Smackdown, and NXT. My WWE Fastlane Review will be there as well. On Wednesday I will be uploading my #GiveDivasAChance one year on blog post. I really enjoyed writing that so I hope you guys like it when it's uploaded as well. Of course you can have your say by letting me know what your predictions are for this weeks Monday night RAW by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

In one of the most shocking moments in WWE history, Shane McMahon returned to confront he's father and sister Vince and Stephanie McMahon. The segment would lead to several huge announcements. Shane would first declare that he wants ownership of Monday night RAW witch would lead to a massive Wrestlemania announcement. On April third at the grandest stage of them all, Shane McMahon will go one on one with the Undertaker inside hell in a cell. If Shane can defeat the dead man at Mania than he will get what he wants, ownership. Tonight on RAW the Undertaker will make he's first appearance of two thousand and sixteen. After Vince's huge blockbuster deceleration during last weeks opening RAW segment will the phenom be able to shed some light on where he stands personally heading into he's twenty fourth contest at the showcase of immortals. What will the dead man have to say about the McMahon family power struggle as he prepares to go one on one with the Boy Wonder, Shane McMahon at the grandest stage of them all. Even though it is likely that he will kick start tonight's show I kinda hope he doesn't. I want a reason to stay tuned throughout the show and I want something to be excited about. Personally, I think it would work much much better if he showed up in the second hour at least rather than the very start but I know what is more likely to happen. Just like everyone else I'm very very interested in hearing what Taker has to say following last weeks huge announcements and where this story goes next and how it develops is going to be very interesting and a sure must see.

Last week on RAW Divas Champion Charlotte made the announcement that Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch will go one on one with the winner facing the women herself at Wrestlemania for the championship. On Smackdown, we found out that Charlotte will be at ringside for this match as it takes place tonight on Monday night RAW. I'm super excited for this match. Becky and Sasha have a huge history dating right back to their NXT days. They have an extremely strong and visible level chemistry and respect for one another and we know from past matches that these two can put on a brilliant match up. Whenever Banks and Lynch have stepped in the ring against one another they have set the bar and delivered a fantastic performance, never once giving us a weak match. My personal favourite is still to this day their NXT Takeover Unstoppable bout that went down as one of the best matches of twenty fifteen. There is yet to be a match between the two of them to top that but if they are given the time tonight than I'm sure they can deliver something just as good or even better. I really want the RAW crowd and everyone tuning in to be able to see what we all saw during their NXT days. Both women are still yet to really showcase on the main roster just what they are made of and this match could be the perfect time for them to do so. I have been really happy with how the WWE have built up this match and how we have gotten to it. It's going to be interesting seeing how Charlotte being at ringside will come into play. This  match won't go down as easy and as simple as it should do. With the Flairs at commentary there is bound to be a little twist and a couple of interruptions at the least. A part of me expecting Charlotte to cost Sasha the match. We have seen the champ defeat Becky before but she is yet to pick up a victory over Banks. We know the history between Sasha and Charlotte and Charlotte knows that with Banks' popularity and skill it will be match tougher for her to keep hold of her championship against her at Wrestlemania. If we do see this happen tonight than I'm certain this will set up a triple threat for Mania. I don't believe this match is going to plane sailing and there most certainly will be a twist but regardless I am very very interested in seeing what goes down between Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch in what is bound to be a brilliant match up.

One thing I have not stopped complaining about on both twitter and here on my blog is the booking of Kalisto. Don't get me wrong, I understand why he is being put in tag team matches and I understand why he is glued to the hip of Sin Cara, after all the Lucha Dragons are a tag team and a great one at that. However, my problem is that as the United States Champion, Kalisto should be competing in plenty more singles matches than he is being booked in. Several weeks back we saw him defend he's championship in what a fantastic match against Adrian Neville on Smackdown and of course we saw another brilliant performance at the WWE Fastlane kick off show when he once again defended the championship against Alberto Del Rio in a two out of three falls match. I'm a huge Kalisto fan and I honestly think he gets to showcase he's skills so much better when he is in singles competition. With Mania around the corner he needs to start picking up some momentum. Put him in a match up tonight against the likes of Tyler Breeze, Adrian Neville, or even Dolph Ziggler and we are in for a match that could easily be a highlight of this weeks Monday night RAW.

Talking of momentum, after he's the huge confirmation that Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar will go one on one at Wrestlemania in a no holds bards street fight the lunatic fringe is out to start proving himself and after weeks of beat downs from the beast, Ambrose is in serious need of building some momentum ahead of he's massively important match against the beast, Brock Lesnar. So far this is the Mania match I am most looking forward too. I will obviously go into more detail about my thoughts and feelings towards this match but what I will say for now is that this will be a huge match in the career of Dean Ambrose. Regardless of whether or not he walks out the victor this will be career defying night and bout for him and one that will sure highlight him as a top WWE superstar worthy of main eventing and one day being world champion. The past month has seen Ambrose loose he's Intercontinental Championship, be beaten by he's brother Roman Reigns in a growling triple threat at Fastlane, and take several beatings from the beat, Brock Lesnar. Tonight we need to see him turn things around and start building momentum on the road to Wrestlemania. Last week on Smackdown Kevin Owens mentioned in a backstage interview that Ambrose had earned the right to have he's Championship rematch, he may not have showed up on Smackdown last Thursday but it's likely this match could take place tonight. I do want to see these two go at it one last time, after all Ambrose is entitled to a rematch, however if he is bound to loose the match than I'm not sure whether or not this match should really be booked for tonight and instead should be pushed for this up and coming Thursday on Smackdown. Even though I do think it's best Ambrose and Reigns keep their distance from one another for a couple of weeks, if Reigns is on tonight's show I do think it's more likely we will see them in a tag team main event. Personally I would rather see Ambrose go one on one in a match that will allow him to shine and also pick a much needed victory. In an ideal world Chris Jericho would be the perfect opponent but someone like Tyler Breeze or Alberto Del Rio main seem more likely.

I'm a huge fan of both Chris Jericho and AJ Styles but I honestly don't know how I feel about them working together as a legit tag team. I briefly touched on this on Friday's Smackdown Review, I do think work extremely well together and could easily have great success as a tag team but there is no doubt in my mind that Styles would be better off feuding with Kevin Owens leading into
Wrestlemania for the Intercontinental Championship. A feud between the two of them has been rumoured and hinted over the past couple of weeks or so and it is a favourite amongst the WWE universe. I will be really disappointed if we don't see this match take place at Wrestlemania but regardless, was are bound to see it happen at some point in the future. How all three superstars are booked tonight is going to be interesting to see but I always look forward to seeing each of them compete, they never fail to disappoint and I'm sure whatever they do tonight will be a highlight of the show at least.
I also want to quickly tough on the growing feud between The New Day and the League of Nations. If you haven't seen any of the videos uploaded to YouTube seeing the new day mock the league of nations than I suggest that you give them a little look because their pretty freaking entertaining to say the least. Just like most people I'm not for this feud at all. I don't like the idea of two heel tag team feuding at all and I don't think this work is going to do anything for either team. However, it does highlight how weak the division is right now and how the WWE desperately need to start looking at the NXT Tag team division and calling a team up. I am sticking to my idea that Enzo and Cas will debut the night after Mania but in the mean time the WWE are going to have to work really hard at pushing and making the fans ain't interest in this feud between the New Day and the League of nations. I do really believe they could put on a fantastic match but at the moment I have very little interest in a feud. I am however loving the work between the Usos and the Dudley Boyz, I know, it's a big shock to me as well!

That is this weeks RAW Predictions. As always you can have your say and let me know what your predictions are by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Are the WWE Going full circle with Roman Reigns
RAW Review and Reactions
Smackdown Review and Reactions
NXT Review and Reactions

Comments

Popular Posts