NXT Takeover Brooklyn IV Predictions

This up and coming weekend is a big one and not only because it’s my birthday! Summer Slam weekend is upon us and we have so much to look forward to over the coming days! Now, I am planning on live tweeting throughout all the shows this weekend but because it is my birthday I’m not sure just how consistent I will be! Also because of that little fact, I am pre-posting my prediction posts this week so keep that in mind! Today we are going to be focusing on NXT and the up and coming must see Takeover Brooklyn four show! We are going to be looking at what to expect and some of the possible outcomes of the night! More Summer Slam predictions are of course set to come your way later in the week!



A Must-See Tag Team Bout


One of the best NXT matches of the year so far and a personal match highlight of twenty eighteen came from the tag team division seeing Moustache Mountain face off against the Undisputed era. Competing against one another both at the UK Tournament and back at full sail, these four men revived life into the NXT tag team division keeping the standard massively high. This weekend the two teams are set to do battle for the third time in what will most certainly go down as yet another must see. We’ve already witnessed what these two teams can do, we know that match of the year quality content is likely, and the chances of these guys raising the bar once again is extremely high also. This will be the biggest stage these two teams have faced off against one another and I’m very much confident this could be the match of the night and a huge potential match of the year candidate.



As to who walks away with the victory I personally am backing Moustache Mountain. Not only because I’m British but I really do just want to see these guys do well and really make an impact as champions. However, I do believe the titles will be staying on the shoulders of the Undisputed era with more teams set to step forward following this Takeover event whom will make for better candidates to dethrone O’Riley and Strong. I also believe Bate and Seven will play a much bigger role within the UK brand. This match regardless of the result, however, will surely be one you won’t want to miss.

Can Shayna Beat Kairi Sane?


If I’m being totally honest I’m not as excited about this match as I would like to be. There is no denying that the last time Baszler and Sane collided the pair worked a decent bout that was easy to watch and enjoy but I’ve never truly been sold on their chemistry and the story here does feel a little more forced than it should be. Now, I do believe that they will, in fact, surprise a lot of fans and work a solid match, but I don’t feel as though this will truly make for a standout matchup. As far as title changes go this one is a little more unpredictable. A part of me does feel as though a new champion could be needed and Sane would make for a good champ but I also feel as though Baszler needs to defeat Sane to prove a point. There’s a good story between these two, there’s history, and that will come into play and help make this match stronger than many may be expecting.



Is There Really a Winner?

This one is a little more of a difficult one. The one on one bout between EC3 and the Velveteen Dream is one to defiantly watch. There is so much potential for this to be a good match with loads to enjoy and a genuine standout of the weekend. There’s a basic story and history here that dates back to the UK Tournament which I really like and glad the WWE focused on but in terms of the end result its difficult. In all fairness, both these superstars need a win and so it’s a tough situation. In saying that however, I do believe that this time around the win has to go to the Dream. He needs a big takeover win a lot more and because of these characters, I believe EC3 can bounce back better and it would make more sense.



The One to Watch


The North America Championship match between current title holder Adam Cole and Ricochet is most certainly an interesting one. Again, there is some backstory here and plenty of reason to tune in. These two superstars are by far two of the most gifted in-ring performers and while very different in the ring their differences in style, ability, and skill contribute to why this match is so much seen. They are two of the hottest rising stars with bags of potential and the end result will surely divide opinion and make for an interesting subject. This one really could go either way in terms of who walks out as champion. I’m confident the crowd favourite will be Cole and I won’t be surprised to see the title remain on him but with the WWE so high on Ricochet and a place not truly being available for him in the NXT Championship scene I can see him walking out the new North American Champion.



The Main Event Situation


As I mentioned in the intro, I am pre-posting this prediction post a week before the upload date and so the main event situation regarding the NXT Championship is a little messy considering Aleister Black’s injury, however, what I will at least say is that I believe this will be one heck of a main event regardless and Gargano and Ciampa were always going to be the focus point. I believe the triple threat planned would have made for a true match of the year candidate and I’m unsure as to whether fans will truly be as interested in another Gargano/Ciampa match, but we know what these two can do and the end result will have us all on the edge of our seats either way. I’m personally a bigger Ciampa fan and so I would love to see him retain but the story we have seen told regarding Gargano is so captivating it just comes down to whether now is the right time for him to get the big win he clearly truly deserves and arguably is inevitable.



And those are my NXT Takeover Brooklyn Four Predictions. As always, I’m super excited for the show with the tag team bout the match I’m personally most excited about. I’m also interested to see the performances from the likes of the Velveteen Dream and Adam Cole as well as the action from the women’s division. I would, of course, love to know what you guys think so feel free to share your predictions in the comments or over on twitter at @TezangiVictoria

Recent Blog Posts:
FIVE WAYS THE WWE CAN MAKE THE MOST OF DEAN AMBROSE RETURN

FACTIONS I WANT TO SEE IN THE WWE TODAY

WRESTLEMANIA 35 MAIN EVENTS THAT WILL SECURE A SELL OUT SHOW

SIX WOMEN WE WANT TO SEE AT EVOLUTION BUT WONT

Comments

Popular Posts