The Five IMPACT Wrestling Stars You Should Be Watching

As I’ve mentioned recently on social media and blog posts and articles I am currently loving Impact Wrestling. Throughout the years I’ve stopped and started watching again but generally struggled to maintain interest long enough to truly call myself a hardcore fan. With that being said, I’ve now been tuning into IMPACT consistently for two months and have genuinely been surprised at just how much I’ve enjoyed what I have been watching; from storylines to match quality to the length and impressiveness of the current roster. Below I have linked an article discussing why I believe you should be watching but today I’m going to be counting down to five talents on the roster who is worth watching over in the IMPACT Zone.

THIS POST WAS PRE POSTED



Tessa Blanchard


The Knockouts division has always been impressive with IMPACT Wrestling leading the way for a women’s evolution before those words were truly uttered. In twenty eighteen the roster is very impressive with a true mixture of indie darlings, all-time greatest, newcomers and some of the hottest current female talents on the scene. One of the brightest stars on the roster without a shadow of a doubt is, of course, Tessa Blanchard. One of the most talked about, talented, and promising stars in the wrestling world today, at twenty-two there is no stopping Miss Blanchard. Stepping in the ring with multiple names in the division including Madison Rayne and Kiera Hogan and its evident that a Knockouts Championship reign is in her sights. Blanchard is a young extremely gifted in-ring performer and a key figure in the women’s evolution we have been seeing and she alone is a big reason to be tuning in every week.

Pentagon Jr


Anyone that follows me either on social Media or is a frequent reader here on my blog will know that I’m a huge Pentagon Jr fan. He’s someone who career wise I look up to, someone I enjoy writing about and most certainly love watching compete. Lucha Underground is personally where I first stumbled across his work and truly became obsessed and watching him outside of the Underground has been amazing. Since joining IMPACT, Pentagon has become a major part in why I and so many others are tuning into the product every week. He brings something a little different, an edge, and a more intense, darker and entertaining side to the show. His rivalry with Sami Callihan has been a major standout of the year and one to sure check out if you haven’t already!



Austin Aries


Arguably the man running the show as of right now over in the IMPACT zone is without a shadow of a doubt, Austin Aries. After an extremely disappointing run with the WWE, he returned to IMPACT just as big If not a bigger star he was when he left. Going from strength to strength he has been a part of so many standout moments, feuds, and matches and there are no signs of him slowing down. Proving on a weekly basis that the WWE made a huge mistake in failing him so massively, Aries sits as a true must see talent In the world of pro wrestling and a key figure over on the IMPACT roster.

Su Yung


I know she’s controversial, I know she’s different, and I also know she isn’t massively spoken about which does surprise me, but Su Yung is honestly a current IMPACT star I am totally obsessed with. It was only this year I personally started writing about her here on my blog and the more I’ve watched of her work the more invested I have come in it and her character. By far one of the best, strongest and most convincing characters on the entire roster she’s a talent that has me hooked. While her In-ring work may not grab my attention as much she has established herself as a key figure in the Knockouts division and watching her grow is pretty amazing.



Sami Callihan


We’ve mentioned him already today but It's got to be said that Sami Callihan is a man I cannot get enough of right now. Personally, I’ve always enjoyed watching Callihan throughout his career and his someone I have spoken about a lot here on my blog before. The past couple of years, however, I have particularly enjoyed watching him. Controversial, intense, a strong in-ring performer, and a fantastic character he is a true standout in this generation of wrestling and his work in IMPACT further prove that. The work in OvE is very much entertaining and heated rivalries full of character and solid storytelling against the likes of Eddie Edwards and Pentagon Jr have been major highlights.


And those are my first five names in this mini-series! As always, I would love to know your input and both who you would have added to this list and what you currently think of the IMPACT product! 😊

Recent Blog POSTS:

WHY WWE FANS WANT AJ LEE TO RETURN AT EVOLUTION

CURRENT NXT SUPERSTARS JOHN CENA SHOULD CHALLENGE

NINE BIGGEST LOSERS AND WINNERS FROM SUMMERSLAM WEEKEND 2018

THIS WEEKS SMACKDOWN LIVE TAKEAWAYS


Comments

Popular Posts