5 WWE Superstars Giving us Serious Halloween Inspiration

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you're all well and good and of course having a good start to your week! So we deep into the month of October which means we have reached one of my personal favourite times of the year, Halloween season. Fall is without shadow of an doubt my fave time of the year. I love the weather, the fashion, and of course Halloween. The time of year that sees everyone dress up, amazing make up and I get to spend a stupid amount of money on decorations. It's an awesome time. This past week I took some time out and realised that I really wanted to write some content here on my blog for Halloween season but wondered how I could incorporate my fave time of the year into a wrestling blog and so it hit me; this year me and so many people I know have been stuck for options when it comes to Halloween costumes. I've had so much going on in my life this year that even though I've had multiple ideas I just haven't had the time to make it work and so I thought bam! There's my opportunity! There is so much Halloween inspiration in the world of pro wrestling and so with that in mind today I'm going to be listing five WWE superstars that give us Halloween inspiration. This is where you will find a few Halloween costume ideas and hopefully give you some inspiration as one of my fave nights of t he entire year approaches. I am planning on a couple more Halloween based blog posts and social media posts coming up so keep an eye out for those in the coming days! As for now you can check out any recent blog post including my WWE TLC review which will all be linked bellow at the end of today's post. Finally, you can let me know which WWE superstars and wrestlers outside the WWE give you Halloween inspiration and who you are going as for Halloween by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me over at @TezangiVictoria.

The Undertaker

Kick starting today's Halloween special blog post is of course the Undertaker. Honestly, me and my brother were constantly dressing up as WWE superstars growing up and while Jeff Hardy was a heavy feature one man that tops it all is of course the Undertaker. We were both the biggest Taker fans to the point where it was actually a joke especially on my brothers behalf. We were forever searching for over sized leather jackets, black hats and jet black eyeliner making it our life goal to nail rolling our eyes to the back of our heads. Thinking back it really does bring back to many amazing memories and as Halloween approaches if you're a wrestling fan Taker just has to be at the top of your list for outfit inspiration. It's a simple look easy to make even more intense and scary and all your going to really need is those three little pieces I just mentioned, a long leather jacket, a black hat and some jet black eyeliner. For any girls reading this who might want to make this a little more "sexy" because lets be honest who doesn't love making a Halloween outfit a little sexy, you can shorten the jacket keeping it to a basic leather jacket and some thigh high boots (all of a sudden I became a fashion blogger). This is a classic look which even those who are not the biggest of wrestling fans will be able to recognize and master. It's simple and a perfect last minuet idea. Not to mention that that the Undertaker has had several different looks throughout the year and you can choose witch one of those you interpret into Halloween this year.

The Boogeyman 

Up next is another obvious pick but come on, lets be honest, when you're talking about Wrestling and Halloween you cannot not include the Boogeyman. I'll be honest and say that I'm not completely sure I have the make up skills to perfect this look but it for sure is one over the years I have considered creating. An iconic look, the Boogeyman used to give me the total creeps! Again, me and my brother grew up the biggest wrestling fans and with me being nineteen and my brother only being seventeen it means we really did grow up in that time that saw the Boogeyman in his prime. Fairly young watching him we would totally get freaked out as his creepy entrance, scary makeup and worms coming out of his mouth were shown every week but it was amazing. Watching him as a kid you were super freaked out and even now as an adult watching him I still get a little shiver up my spine. His whole look was just... freaky. He knew how to have us all on edge and every kid scared of their mind and now I can look at him and really see some amazing Halloween inspiration. All the little details that you see in pictures of him, videos and so fourth really does portray him to  be one of the freakiest superstars in WWE history. From the clock he carried around to the worms making their way out of his mouth to the hear hanging around his neck, the Boogeyman had everything to give any kid (and adults) nightmares. If you're planning on going to Halloween party and want some inspiration for sure check out the Boogeyman. A decent  Halloween makeup kit consisting of some red, yellow, and blacks and you're good. The WWE do have a make up tutorial showing fans how to create the Boogeyman's look for Halloween so give that a little watch to learn how to perfect the look.

Goldust

If you have been following me for a while or just know me you will most certainly be aware of the fact that I am the biggest Goldust fan. I honestly grew up loving this guy. Okay, so a lot of work may not have been child friendly exactly but he always stood out for me. He was different and I loved that. I loved seeing a character that wasn't like any other, was "Himself" in a strange way and brought something exciting to the show. As I've gotten older I've found myself having more respect for him, more an interest and an even bigger fan. I've written several blog posts talking about Goldie and I plan on writing even more in the future featuring him in many many more articles to come. Today he features in this blog post because come on, he really is a Halloween inspiration. In fact a couple of years ago I tried to go as Goldie for Halloween but my makeup skills were pretty weak back then and I never had a blonde wig or enough gold clothing items. I am planning on creating the look sometime this week and if its a success I will post some pictures over on my snapchat and instagram however, if it goes wrong... you will never know. Goldust is an iconic superstar with an iconic look and I'm pretty sure that over the years people have dressed up as him for Halloween over and over again. It's a look that works for men, women and even kids and is something you make more sexy, you could focus on his old school look something more modern, there's so much you can do here and change up to make the Goldust look your own. This is a Halloween wrestling idea that will be with us forever and something sure wrestling fans will be using as inspiration for years and years to come.

Macho Man Randy Savage

Up next is a WWE Superstar who may not be scary but one that I had to feature in this blog post, the Macho Man Randy Savage. As you can tell, every other superstar I have spoken about today has leaned more towards the scary side. Superstars who were covered in face paint and had that scary intense vibe however, Halloween is about so much more than being scared, it's about having fun and that is exactly why I wanted to include Randy Savage. Again, I grew up loving the Macho Man. While I wasn't alive when he was out making an impact and smashing it he was someone I was always aware of and as I've grown up I've become a bigger and bigger fan of the work he put on. He had an iconic look, an iconic voice and he himself was an iconic superstar in every sense of the word. When it comes to Halloween, the Macho Man is someone wrestling fans have been turning to for inspiration for years. I personally know so many people/friends that have gone and dressed up as him for Halloween and several fancy dress parities, even I myself have taken on the look in the past. It's something you can dress up and add little bits to to make it more Halloween like and most importantly it's a fun idea. You don't need to make a lot of effort, it's a brilliant idea if you need something last minuet and again, if you add a little Zombie effect it's made that little more scary.

Finn Balor (Demon Balor)

And to finish things off today I wanted to try and make sure to include a current WWE superstar. While Taker and Goldust are still around a big talking point I wanted to include a new fresh face that I'm sure has everyone talking when it comes to Halloween costume ideas, Finn Balor. Throughout his career Balor has created a variety of different looks that it would take me forever to sit here and list
just how many different looks he has taken on. All have been striking and worked amazingly well giving Balor a completely new and unique feel to his character. A modern day character, Balor is a superstar we are all totally obsessed with and since arriving in the WWE his fan base has only grown as he now works as one of the most over superstars in the WWE today. Finn's popularity is so high for a number of different reasons; the fact he brings something new, his likability, his in-ring skills and of course Demon Balor. Since arriving in the WWE Balor has adopted a new side to his persona, Demon Balor. For special pay per views and matches, we see the former NXT champion cover his face and body in paint showcasing fantastic artwork as he transforms into Demon Balor. This is a look that is simply perfect for Halloween season. Now, creating this look is something I probably won't be able to do. I most certainly do not possess that kind of art skills but it's something I would love to be able to do. I've seen so many fans recreate Finn's demon look and it looks amazing! It's a perfectly modern, fun look that you can really make into you're own. When it comes to Finn Balor there is so much inspiration you can find. If you do enough research I'm sure you can find some ideas and take in consideration from multiple looks he has done throughout his career.

And there we have it! That is my list! I know this was a pretty short post but I wanted to keep thins short and simple this time around. I am planning on writing some more Halloween based content so keep an eye out for that in the coming days! For now, you can check out any recent blog posts below and you can let me know what you thought of today's post, who you would have included and of course who you plan on dressing up as for Halloween by leaving a comment below or by tweeting me over at @TezangiVictoria.

What I Really Thought of: WWE TLC 2017
5 Dream WWE Opponents for Kenny Omega

Comments

Popular Posts