WWE Superstars Who's Characters Must Go from 0 to 100 (PART 2)

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good and have had a great start to the week so far! Over the weekend I took some notes on brand new exciting blog posts to write and upload for you and I have to admit, I'm pretty damn excited! We kick start things off with a post I'm confident will be one of if not my favourite posts of the week; taking a look at five current WWE superstars we are going to be listing those who I believe need to see their characters go from zero to One hundred. What this basically means is we are going to be taking an in-depth look at ten WWE stars both male and female who need to see their characters pushed to new heights and turned up massively in order to start making an impact, standing out for the right reasons, and getting fans to care! This, of course, is a two-part blog post and part two will be uploaded at a later date so keep an eye out for that! Now, as always, any recent articles and blog posts will be linked below including last weeks RAW and Smackdown LIVE highlights! Finally, you can, of course, get involved and tell me what you think and who you believe needs to see their character pushed to new heights by leaving a comment below or by tweeting me over at @TezangiVictoria.

THIS POST WAS PRE POSTED A COUPLE OF MONTHS BACK 

Sasha Banks

In part one of this blog post we took a look at Bayley and why I believe she is one of many who's character needs some re-vamping and a push to new heights and so it will probably come as no surprise that Bayley's greatest Rival, Sasha Banks has made the same list here in part two. If we compare the work we saw from Sasha during her time in NXT to what we are seeing right now there is a huge difference. While I remain a fan of her in-ring work I have to admit that it has been some time since I could honestly say I have enjoyed what we have seen from her especially from her character. Someone who possesses the skill that Banks does indeed do so it's a shame to see this happen. Everyone and their mother knows that the best option for Banks is, of course, a heel turn. It's here she shines brightest and once this is done we can see the version of the Boss fans have wanted to see on the main roster from the moment she arrived. It's time to stop teasing it and half doing it and instead go the full hog and have her work as that badass heel we love her as. We must see Banks head back to the top and the only way that's going to happen and the only way fans will find an interest in her with Bayley is if the Boss turns heel.



Goldust

I've mentioned it plenty of times before but I honestly grew up the biggest Goldust fan but of course, because of that I hate seeing where the future Hall of Famer is currently at. I strongly believe that not moving him to Smackdown LIVE was a big mistake. He was far more likely to be used and booked greater over on the blue brand and trying to believe things will improve for him while apart of Monday night RAW isn't easy. When it comes to Goldust all the WWE really need to do is head backward. Of course, they could never go all the way back to exactly what Goldie was like back in the day, however, a modern twist is brilliant. Have him do what he does best! Goldust is known for making other talents uncomfortable, for being strange and different and again it's what the WWE really needs right now. Sure we have talents such as Bray Wyatt and Matt Hardy doing so as of right now, however, no one does strange quite better and exciting as Goldie and having him back in that role is perfect. Aligning him with a talent like Mandy Rose and throwing him in longer matches, strong storyline's, and promo/segment work and an all-time great is becoming just that once again, great.

Bobby Roode 

Up next we have one of the main stars who inspired me to write this post in the first place, former United States Champion, Bobby Roode. Again, it sucks to say this and I hate that I have to but I must point out the fact that I personally haven't enjoyed anything from Roode since his call-up to the main roster. Yet again, it was down in NXT where we saw him working as a heel that we got his best WWE work to date. Comfortable, convincing, and entertaining, Roode took on the glorious gimmick that fans caught onto very quickly. Up on the main roster, however, we've seen him booked as a babyface with very little depth and a reason for us as fans to care about. I do believe that a heel turn is just around the corner for Roode and is simply just a matter of time, however, this is something the WWE really need to hurry up and focus on. Roode is capable of so much and should be competing in the main event slot as a top talent not (as much as I love him) working short bouts with Elias.



Ronda Rousey

There probably isn't any female talent more deserving of being in this blog post than Ronda Rousey. Now, I'll be honest, Rousey's character work is getting far better the more see of her and she did without a shadow of a doubt have the best match on the Wrestlemania card this year, however, turning her character up to one hundred is exactly what is needed. I'm already kinda over the hard working, celebrity, face. coming in and being the mean badass when need be. Instead, what I and so many others want to see is Rousey simply being that badass twenty-four seven. I don't want to see the most dangerous woman in the business helping out Natalya. What I want is to see Rousey further challenge Authority figures, take out opponents and pretty much anyone she has to and become that badass the WWE want to push her as instead of the new nice celebrity with a bad side.


Bobby Lashley

And finishing off part two this week is Bobby Lashley. Again, I hate to say it but I haven't been enjoying what we have seen from Lashley since his return to the WWE and while I don't believe it will last all too long and a big push is waiting for him just around the corner, his first month back has been disappointing to say the least. What we all want to see is Lashley go from zero to one hundred. Have him do exactly what we saw from him outside the WWE. Showing him to believe he is genuinely the best on the planet, the fastest, the strongest, the most skilled and capable of anything! He's someone I seriously do want to see pushed to the stars and given that spotlight, he has always deserved but before its too late the WWE need to jump on what they have stood right in front of them and make it work!


Recent Blog Posts:

THIS WEEKS RAW HIGHLIGHTS

TOP 10 WWE MATCHES OF THE YEAR SO FAR (PART 2)

STARS WE WANT TO SEE IN THE MAE YOUNG CLASSIC 2

PREDICTING THE NEXT 12 MONTHS FOR CURRENT NXT CHAMPIONS


Comments

Popular Posts