Wrestlemania Q&A

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well. Today's blog post is a little different, throughout the week I have been telling you about my Wrestlemania Q&A witch will be apart of Wrestlemania season on my blog. I did want to get this post up on either Friday or Saturday but I have been so busy this weekend, so I'm sorry about that. Anyway, what I'm going to be doing for you today is giving you all the information about the Wrestlemania Q&A, including the time it will start and when it will finish, where it will be hosted, who else will be involved, why I'm doing and so on. I will also just be adding in the schedule for the next three weeks leading up to the pay per view. For any further questions you can leave a comment bellow or tweet me at @TezangiVictoria.

Wrestlemania Q&A
Date: 29.3
Time: 11 p.m UK time
Hosted: Twitter

I'm not going to be making things complicated what so ever. As noted above, the Q&A will take place the night of Wrestlemania at eleven pm, UK time, witch will be right after TNA . There will be a reminder one hour before the Q&A to remind everyone when it will start, this is just so that everyone knows when it exactly it will start. It will be hosted on both Twitter and ASK.fm, the link to my ASK account will be listed bellow at the end of today's post and I will tweet it throughout the next couple of weeks. For questions on twitter you can simply @ me or tweet using the #ASKVTW. You can ask me anything about Wrestlemania, the build up to the pay per view, or simply anything Wrestling related. My friend Alex will also be hosting the Q&A and I will link he's twitter bellow also. You can ask him the questions using the same method, either @ him or us the hash tag #ASKVTW. The Q&A will last for up to an hour but I will be live tweeting throughout the show using the hash tag #Wrestlemania.


The Schedule for the next three weeks:
Over the next three weeks, Wrestlemania will continue. I will be uploading the rest of my Wrestlemania flashback posts with up to three going up a week. On the last week it will of course be Wrestlemania prediction week so only the predictions for the matches on the card will be going up alongside my RAW Review and Reactions and RAW Predictions. There will be no top five superstars of the week on that week either. This week I will b uploading on either Wednesday or Thursday a list of superstars who need a Wrestlemania moment. I do want to upload at least one more major post in the series and this will be another top five. I'd love it if you would let me know what posts you would like to see, the options are; Top 5 Wrestlemania moments of all time, Top 5 Wrestlemania matches of all time, Top 5 underrated stars of Wrestlemania. Feel free to make your own suggestion.


This is something I've really wanted to do for a while. I hope you guy's like the idea and get involved. If it goes down well I will be doing these more often and the next one will probably be for Summer Slam.


My twitter: https://twitter.com/TezangiVictoria


Alex's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Alexcraycray

My ASK.FM: http://ask.fm/TezangiVictoria

Comments

Popular Posts