Matches I Want to See in the Next Year

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good. A couple of weeks back during an episode of Monday night RAW ( the RAW after the Fastlane pay per view to be exact) I made a tweet where I mentioned that I would love to see Luke Harper VS Adrian Neville in a one on one match up lasting at least twenty minuets. Plenty of you agreed with what I had to say and it gave me the idea for today's blog post. A list of five matches I want to see happen within the next year. Of course there are plenty more than just five matches that are on my little wrestling wishlist so if you would like to see a part two let me know and I will defiantly do that! This is a post that I have really felt passionate about and enjoyed writing and taking notes for so I really really hope that you guys like it as well. I will soon be starting my Wrestlemania predictions. As you know I will kick start my pay per view predictions once again in April for both NXT Takeover Dallas and Wrestlemania. I used to do thee every month for every pay per view but once Christmas season came about last year I got a little lost. You guys did enjoy those posts and I liked writing them so I wanted to bring them back. As always I will link bellow any recent blog posts including my most recent review and my Fastlane Review and Reactions pots. Finally, you can let me know what matches you would like to see in the next year by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5) New Day VS Enzo and Cas 
For almost a year now there has been one tag team feud that I have been dying to see and I know I sure as heel am not the only one. The New Day VS Enzo Amore and Big Cas is a match up that wrestling fans have been wanting to see for quite some time now and as we are all left waiting for Enzo and Cas to make their main roster debut the anticipation has been building massively. Everyone is talking about this match, even the New Day themselves there is no way the WWE would be stupid enough to pass such an opportunity and it has to be only a matter of time before we get what is sure to be one of the most  anticipated tag team bouts in the past ten years.  Just like a lot of people I was personally expecting Enzo and Cas to make their first main roster appearance at last months Fastlane pay per view during that Cutting Edge Peep show segment. At first I thought I was the only one sitting on that Sunday waiting and expecting Enzo and Cas to make an appearance but once I read about the following morning it became clear I sure wasn't the only person. With the direction and the feel the segment was going in felt like perfect timing. However, saying all that for almost a year now I have been predicting that they will make their main roster debut the night after Wrestlemania and that is still something that I am predicting. It seems like the most likely decision. The RAW after Mania crowd is always strong and vocal and for the past two year we have seen NXT Superstars debut on this night, this would be the perfect night for Enzo and Cas to debut on. They are bound to get a strong reaction whenever they arrive on the main roster but on this night in particular they are going to send the arena crazy! What I'm expecting is either Enzo and Cas to pick up the NXT Tag team championships within the next thew weeks or  at least compete for the titles at NXT Takeover Dallas in a fatal four way tag team match before they make it to the main roster. When they do get the call up a feud between them and the New Day is a must see. It would be exactly what the main roster tag team division needs. I mean come on, can you imagine the promos and segments in this feud? It's gold. There is no way the WWE will miss out on this.

4) Asuka VS Bayley
The moment Asuka arrived on the NXT scene I knew all to well that she was going to be an NXT Women's Champion very early into her career. She was destined to be the women to knock off Bayley for the championship, it was only a matter of time. NXT did a good job in building Asuka up. She has been on the roster for a thew months now and has made a huge impact. She is one of the most feared, dominate, respected, and popular women in the division and with merch already on sale and dream matches being announced by fans, Asuka is a women sure to have a fantastic career. The early stages of her NXT career saw Asuka feud with NXT bad girls Emma and Dana Brooke. Defeating both women in two impressive matches and performances, Asuka remains undefeated in NXT. This past month saw Carmella and Bayley go on one one for the NXT women's championship and after the match Asuka came to the aid of Bayley and Carmella when the girls were attacked by Eva Marie and Nia Jax. The show ended with a stare down  between Asuka and Bayley with Asuka making it perfectly clear that she was coming after Bayley's NXT Women's Championship. This is a match that fans have been wanting to see for months now. We all saw it coming. Everyone knew that some point Asuka was going to challenge Bayley for the NXT women's Championship and when she did the likely hood of her walking out as the new champion was high. Asuka has received such a huge push since arriving in NXT and a match against Bayley is one that is highly anticipated and is bound to get a strong reaction from the fans. These are two of the most gifted in ring competitors in all of NXT, the expectations of this match are extremely high. We all expecting nothing but the very best as this could go onto be one of the greatest matches in women's wrestling history.

3) Seth Rollins VS Triple H 
One of the most devastating things to happen in two thousand and fifteen was easily Seth Rollins' major knee injury. It was extremely bad timing and very unexpected. It's safe to say he was the hottest thing in the WWE with big storyline's and matches left right and centre. As a big Rollins fan I can honestly sit here and say I have missed him a lot since he has been absent and waiting for he's return seems to feel like it is never ending. However, he is well and truly on the mend and we can expect to see Rollins back in action at some point this year. Predicting when may be a little difficult but personally I'm  hopeing he is back in time for SummerSlam for the obvious reasons. He will most likely be missing Wrestlemania witch is to be expected anyway so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he will be back in time for the second biggest pay per view of the year. Now, Rollins has been working as a phenomenal heel over the past couple of years, there's no denying that at all but I'm one hundred percent expecting to see him return this year as a baby face. Before he's injury we could see for months that there were cracks beginning to show between Rollins and the rest of the Authority, particularly growing issues between Rollins and Triple H. Since Rollins has been out of action we have seen Hunter focus a lot of he's attentions on Roman Reigns and if we go right back to the night the tournament to determine a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion was announced, Triple H actually attempted to get Roman on he's side as the new "top man" creating a solid storyline and potential feud between Hunter and Rollins when the Architect makes he's return. We could expect to see Triple H talk he's way out of the situation claiming that it was what was best for business and he needed a new man to step in but to keep Rollins on side he would simply say that no man would have been better than Rollins on the top spot. A couple of weeks past with more crack beginning to show and eventually Rollins turns on Hunter setting up a one on one between the two at SummerSlam. Now, even if Rollins isn't back in time for SummerSlam a feud between these two is without a doubt on the cards and something to expect to see. Despite being a major Rollins fan I wouldn't want to see him jump right into the championship picture and instead focus more on a feud with Triple H and make he's way back up to the championship picture. Of course a Shield reunion is always something I would want to see as well! Roman Reigns VS Triple H at SummerSlam with a returning Rollins interrupting the match to shockingly turn on Hunter would make me a very happy girl.

2) Luke Harper VS Adrian Neville 
The inspiration behind today's blog post a tweet I made last week where I mentioned that I would love to see Luke Harper VS Adrian Neville in a one on one match up lasting around the twenty minuet mark. As a huge long time fan of both these superstars it is a dream to see the pair of them go one on one in an epic match up. I have been following both superstars' careers for a long time now and it kills me seeing just how badly they are both being used. To be fair, they haven't had the worse treatment in the world. Harper has had some brilliant stand out performances that have highlighted him as one of the most underutilised WWE Superstars of today. And Neville of course has a fantastic run in NXT and since being called up to the main roster has had several phenomenal matches. However, neither of them have truly received the attention they deserve. Both could easily be main event, world champion superstars but the chances of either of them getting that type of push any time soon is extremely small. These are two very different superstars. They have completely opposite looks, in ring styles and history but when you put them together you are guaranteed to be treated to something very very special. Their different styles would compliment each other so well and they really would push each other to their very limits. What is so great about Harper and one of the things I love the most about him is he's versatility and unpredictability. When you mix that with Neville's high flying style you have something worthy of being a big big main event. I'm sure these superstars will be pitted against one another here and there throughout their careers. After all we have already seen them collide in NXT with their tag team history but I honestly would love to see a full on lengthy match between the two at some point within the next year. When and if we do get this match it could easily go in for a match of the year candidate without any doubt about it.  

1) Roman Reigns VS Seth Rollins VS Dean Ambrose 
One of the most requested and anticipated match up amongst the WWE universe a triple threat between Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins. Before the Shield had even split this was a match that everyone wanted to see take place at some point. To this day fans are still talking and waiting for this match to take place. Now, if you watched FCW back in two thousand and eleven I
think it was, then you would have already seen these three superstars compete in a triple threat match and that itself was a must see. Before the Shield was even created these three superstars knew each other very very well and had a great amount of history in FCW. I'm sure you can still find that triple threat somewhere on the internet so go and have a little search because it's one to sure go and check out. It really does give you an insight as to what they could deliver in the ring together against each other. Several years later and all three of these men have made huge improvements both in their characters and their in ring abilities. They are three of the most popular superstar in all of the WWE and with their big status a triple threat match now would be something worthy of being a Wrestlemania main event. This is something that is bound to have sooner or later. The three have been kept very close since the split of the Shield and at some point they sure will collide together in what will be one monster of a triple threat. How the match would come about I don't know but it wouldn't be a difficult one to book and when it does eventually happen the WWE universe are going to be completely divided but altogether extremely excited. 

So that is my little list of top five matches I want to see take place within the next year. Like I said I was super passionate about this post and I had so much fun writing it. There is of course plenty more matches I would love to see to take place within the next twelve months so if you would like to see a part two then do let me know because I would love to write that as well! As always you can have your say and let me know what match you would like to see over the next year by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

WWE RAW Review and Reactions

Comments

Popular Posts