Matches I want to see happen in the next year Part 2

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good! A couple of weeks back I wrote a blog post where I listed five matches I want to see happen in the next year and it went down very very well and you guys really enjoyed it. Because of the reaction it got and because I had so much fun writing it I decided that I would write a part two! I mentioned in the previous version of this post that I had so much fun writing the other and there were plenty more matches that I wanted to write about so I had to write a part two. I am planning on doing a divas special and an NXT Special so if that is something you would be interested in let me know and I will definitely get onto that and get that done for you guys as well. As always I will link bellow any recent blog posts including part one of this and my latest RAW and WWE pay per view review and Reactions posts. Finally, you can let me know what you matches you would like to see take place within the next year by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria, I would love to read them all!

5) Tyler Breeze VS AJ Styles
On the night that AJ Styles debuted in the WWE, I made a tweet commenting on how much I was marking out over the fact that he and Tyler Breeze were in the same ring at the same time. Of course this was the Royal Rumble match and with the direction it was going in it was no surprise to see Breeze have a weak performance and an early elimination at the hands of Styles himself but I have not gotten over the fact that one of my all time favourite NXT Superstars and all time favourite wrestler of mine were both in a WWE ring together at the same time and ever since I have not stopped telling people how badly I want to see them go one on one. Now, I don't doubt for a single second that at some point in their careers these two talents will collide inside of the ring but while it is more likely to see them go at it for seven minuets in a quick match for Styles to gain momentum I want to see these two go one on one in a proper, long, meaning full match up that allows the WWE universe to see how amazingly talented both of these superstars. Since coming up to the main roster Breeze has yet to be given the opportunity to really showcase to the wider audience what he is capable of an as a long time fan of he's I'm dying to see him booked in a one on one contest that forces even more people to jump on the I love Tyler Breeze bus. Both Styles and Breeze are such gifted, diverse, skill full wrestlers who could easily bring out the best in one another, push each other to their limits and deliver a match worthy of being named a potential match of the year candidate. 

4) Natalya VS Becky Lynch
A couple of weeks back we saw Natalya and Becky Lynch booked for a match up on Smackdown, however the "match" lasted around three minuets before it was interrupted and all was over. If you read my Smackdown review (witch will be linked bellow) for this episode than you will know that this is a match up that I am desperate  to see take place and I was super disappointed to not see some real action between these two women. Of course because of the current storyline I wasn't at all surprised at how this  match ended. It was clear why everything took place on this night for the divas division and I can't complain too much because it has been refreshing seeing the division finally given some interesting and entertaining storyline's. However, any wrestling fan will agree that beck Lynch and Natalya are capable of putting on a match up that puts everyone on watch including the male superstars and so it was a shame to see them not able to showcase that on this night. I am one hundred percent hopeing that we get to see these two collide again in a match that is of a great length were they are able to show everyone what women's wrestling is about and showcase their phenomenal talent because I honestly do believe they have a match of the year bout between them that they can put on the table. Both these women are exceptionally great skill full, technical wrestlers who know each other very well and work perfectly together. Wrestling fans around the world know that this is a must see match and something the WWE really do have to give us at some point with in the next year at least.  A fifteen minuet match up between these two is something that screams money/gold and a true must see. 

3) Chris Jericho VS Dean Ambrose 
Last year the WWE hinted a little future one on one between Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho and while so far we haven't got it yet I'm still hopeing that at some point it does take place. Just like most people I was expecting to see this match booked for this years Wrestlemania but of course with the change in plans for Brock Lesnar this little dream match has been put on hold a little longer. I have to admit that I wasn't one of the people that were really excited about this match when it started to be teased and rumoured last year. I never really thought about the type of match Jericho could and Ambrose could put on together, it wasn't a match that I had down as one I really wanted to see but the more I thought about and the more I spoke about it the more interest I gained and the more I realised that this was a must see. I'm huge fans of both of these superstars for different reasons and while I didn't think about it much in the past these two would easily put on a great match, one that could really establish Ambrose as a main event talent worthy of going up against big names. With Jericho's style and experience he really could bring out the best in Ambrose and bring out a brilliant match in him. Despite the change of plans for Wrestlemania I still believe that things are far from over between these two and at some point, most probably when Jericho gets a heel turn, we will see these two collide in what won't only be a fantastic match but an amazing feud/storyline.

2) Sasha Banks VS Asuka 
I don't know if many of you will remember but when Asuka first signed to NXT/WWE I tweeted out and mentioned in a blog post that I would love to see her take on Sasha Banks one on one. As far as dream matches go this is right up there. I honestly don't think I have ever wanted a women's match to be booked as much as this one. It's one that is bound to happen eventually but the wait it literally killing me and the longer we are left waiting for these two brilliant women to collide the more I get excited and the more anticipate it. For the past couple of years Sasha Banks has proven to be one of the best female wrestlers the WWE has ever seen. From her outstanding in ring capabilities to her captivating and seriously entertaining boss gimmick. She's the full package and we have seen brilliant match after brilliant match from her, some of witch have gone down to be some of the greatest women's matches we have ever seen and some of the best NXT matches we have ever seen also. Then we have Asuka who since arriving in NXT has been nothing dominate and completely memorising. With intimidation that matches any top WWE Superstar, Asuka has proven right from the very start that she is a force to be reckoned with going through every diva NXT has to offer. When you put Asuka and Sasha Banks together you know your in for something that could easily be the main event of a high profile pay per view. They both have such amazing skill and captivating styles that you are sure to get something completely golden between the two when they eventually collide. These are two of the most popular, talented, and well respected women the WWE has to offer and I know I ain't the only one who would pay some serious money to see them go one on one.

1) Kevin Owens VS AJ Styles 
For the past month or so I have not stopped talking about Kevin Owens and AJ Styles and how badly I want to see the pair of them collide. Everyone is probably bored of hearing me talk about it actually. In every single review I'm sat talking about how much I want to see them go one at the grandest stage of them all, Wrestlemania. Now, I have seen these two go one on one before when they were both on the indies seen and trust me these guys can fucking kill it in the ring together and it's only right that some point WWE fans who haven't seen them collide before get to see them do so. They both have
that amazing, pure, skill full, technical, diverse, impressive, indie style of wrestling that any and every fan just loves. They are two of the biggest stars in the WWE today and two front runners in the future of the company, when you put them together one on one you are bound to get a captivated audience and a match worthy of being noted as a potential match of the year. There is no doubt in my mind that when these two do eventually take each other on it would be worthy of being the main event and one that no one will be able to stop talking about week after it takes place. A feud between these two is something that all wrestling fans are desperate to see at some point and like every other match we have spoken about today, when it does eventually take place it's going to be pure gold. (I'm aware this match is set for Smackdown this week but this was a pre posted blog post!)

That is part two over and done with! I had a lot of fun writing this post today just as much as I did for part one! Like I said, I am thinking about writing a full divas and NXT version so if that is something you would like to see let me know. As always you can have your say and let me know what matches you would like to see take place in the next year by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

RAW Review and Reactions

Comments

Popular Posts