RAW London Predictions

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good! It's the start of yet another week witch means it's RAW Predictions time. Last Tuesday, WWE Superstars went overseas to kick start the European tour and tonight's episode of Monday night RAW will be hosted in London, England. Personally, I always love seeing the UK Shows. This year I will be going to Smackdown so I'm not completely sure whether or not I will be uploading a RAW Review and Reactions post because of getting ready and making sure I have done chores and everything ready to leave for Smackdown on Tuesday. If I don't upload a review this week know that everything will go back to normal next week for the go home show for Payback. Usually I don't really like to upload prediction posts when it's a RAW in the UK show simply because the show start at around seven o'clock UK time and will end a couple of hours before the show airs on TV witch means spoils get out very early. But I decided that because I'm not sure how often I will be able to upload this week I thought I would write and upload a prediction post anyway. Before we get started a quick reminder that next Monday I will start uploading my Payback prediction posts and they will be uploaded all week long as usual. Any recent blog posts will be linked bellow at the end of this including last weeks RAW Review and Reactions and of course you can let me know what your predictions are for tonight's show by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

For two weeks in a row Shane McMahon has been running Monday night RAW and what a brilliant job he has been doing. With both shows proving to be a big hit Shane has showed the world and more importantly his father that he is capable of putting on a weekly show that is gripping and entertaining. I mentioned last week during my RAW Review that it even though it is the same names calling the shots back stage it does feel like there has been a change in recent weeks and it almost feels like I'm watching a completely different show. For two consecutive weeks we have seen new names appear on the scene, championships begin to mean more thanks to superstars having to earn the right to compete for one, and everyone seems to have a place. Why the WWE could not have done this in the first place I have no idea. The issue I and everyone else has is despite the fact that Shane has been doing an excellent job running the show the whole point of his return and one of the biggest matches of the Wrestlemania card was for him to defeat the Undertaker in order to actually gain control and if he was set to run things anyway it made that Mania match and the entire build up completely pointless. What I am hopeing to see tonight is a little more story and depth added to this. I don't want to hear everything week that due to "popular demand" Shane will be running the show. During the UK tour Triple H did return to action competing at certain shows so there is a part of me that is expecting him to return during tonight's show as well as Stephanie and Vince McMahon. The Authority have been off TV since Wrestlemania and with Shane changing so much in the WWE already the duo are sure to have a lot to say on Shane's performance and what he has been doing while in control of Monday night RAW.  If I had to predict what I think we are going to see go down tonight in the battle of power I would say that Stephanie and Triple H interrupt Shane this week during the opening segment to declare their place back on the throne reminding Shane that he did not win his match at Mania and therefore has no place on Monday night RAW. He can then stir it in a little that Triple H lost the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania. The arrival of Vince McMahon at some point during the opening segment is likely to happen as he could make things even more interesting by having Stephanie and Hunter run half of the show and Shane run the second half to see who can do a better job. The Authority have been off of our TV screens for a thew weeks now and it's more than time that they made their return and with RAW being in the UK tonight I'm expecting their huge comeback to take place tonight.

Roman Reigns spent last week reminding the WWE universe once again that he not a good guy nor a bad guy and in fact is the guy and honestly, it was effective the first night he said but now it just feels like I'm being forced to try and believe that he is "the guy" and it's doing Reigns no good what so ever. He did however have a strong performance in last weeks main event when he sided with Bray Wyatt to take on the League of Nations in what was a great tag team match despite the disappointment of no twist at the end. In all honesty I have no idea what the WWE could have in store for Reigns this week. With AJ Styles the number one contender and Sami Zayn taken out of the championship picture for the time being it's time to start building a story between those two and allowing them both to connect more and gain momentum ahead of the Payback pay per view. Now, when yo read my prediction post for this one on one next Friday you will see that I actually have high expectations for this bout. I won't go into too much detail right now but I do believe that Styles can bring out a good side of Reigns and bring out a good, solid match as well. And of course I am expecting a twist during the closing moments witch I go into a lot of detail with in my prediction post. As for now however, I'm expecting the WWE to give Reigns even more mic time. He still has a lot to prove and over the next couple of weeks he still needs to show everyone that he is one, worthy of being WWE World Heavyweight Champion and two, has what it takes to take on a name like AJ Styles. With Payback only two weeks away he is going to have to focus on the pay per view and more importantly AJ Styles.

Last week we saw Charlotte defend her Women's Championship against Natalya in what was a solid match that once again saw Charlotte retain thanks to the help of her father. While I have been completely captivated and interested in what Charlotte has been doing (by the way I do seriously think she is doing a great job as champion and is honestly a great heel despite the terrible mic work) I have actually been paying more attention to the work between Emma and Becky Lynch. If you haven't been watching Main Event and Smackdown over the past couple of weeks than you probably won't know much about this growing feud between Emma and Becky Lynch but is for sure one to start checking out. These are two amazingly talented superstars and they both deserve some time in the spotlight. In fact, given enough time these two could put on a great and memorable match. Recently we have seen Emma in action a little more than we have done Becky Lynch and after picking up a victory over former two time diva champion Paige last week on Smackdown Emma is looking very very good. I'm hoping that during the UK Shows this week we get to see more of both these women in action and their feud is pushed a little more on RAW in particular. A one on one between the two either for the Payback kick off show or the actual main show is likely to be announced over the next week or so. Hopefully tonight we can see either one of these women in action, preferably Becky Lynch who is in need of more momentum at the moment. A collision between the two or at least a segment between the two in the ring would be a good addition to the show this week.

During the opening segment last week on RAW, Shane McMahon announced that a tag team tournament to determine the number one contenders for the tag team championships would start later on in the show and we got a great start. Over the past couple of weeks I have commented on the progression of the tag team division and last week during my RAW Review and Reactions post I mentioned that I felt as though the WWE really were going in the right directions in improving the divsion and the arrival of The Vaudevillians, Enzo and Cass, and of course Bullet Club has set the divsion on fire and I am honestly so excited to see where the WWE are going next with all of these teams. Personally, I love the idea of a tag team tournament. The matches last week were nothing amazing but it didn't change the fact that I loved that we were getting a tournament and I never stopped being excited about it either. I did tweet out last week however that I was frustrated that so far we have only seen the Vaudevillians on Smackdown and they are yet to appear on RAW. You guys probably know by now that I am a huge fan of these guys, I have been right from the very start and every part of me wants them to do well. They are one of my favourites for the win of this tournament despite the fact they have not yet appeared on RAW. I know most people are rooting for Enzo and Cass and trust me I want them as tag team champions as soon as possible as much as you reading this but looking at what we have seen from them since they debuted the night after Wrestlemania it's likely that we will see the Dudley Boyz cost them the tournament so we can wait a little longer before they capture the tag team championships. We are set to see Enzo and Cass take on the Dudleys this week as part of the tournament and the Vaudevillians are taking on the Usos in the next round so that should be interesting. I'm hopeing to see Aiden English and Simon Gotch debut tonight on RAW and given enough time they could put on a great match against the Usos witch I'm hopeing for.
We also have to talk about Bullet Club. Last week saw Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson finally
arrive in the WWE and after attacking the Usos they sure did send a message. Now, personally, I'm not expecting to see these guys on the show this week but make sure to keep an eye out for potential storyline's they could be put into because I'm confident that the WWE have something very big planned for these two.

The feud between Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn is something I honestly will never grow bored of, I don't know how many times I have to say it. Every single week their amazing chemistry and strong story telling has me on the edge of my seat fully entertained and waiting to see what is waiting for them both next. They are both bound to be on this weeks RAW in London and they are both for sure going to be over with the crowd, there is no doubt about that. I'm expecting another brawl between the two at some point and possibly and a one on one match between the two announced for Payback as well. Match wise, a tag team match between Chris Jericho and Kevin and Owens and Sami Zayn and Dean Ambrose is likely to be on the card for this weeks RAW, following what we saw go down on Smackdown.

As always I will be live tweeting throughout the show tonight and of course you can let me know what your predictions are for this weeks show by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Comments

Popular Posts