WWE Superstars we want to see return

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good. It was a couple of weeks back that Shane McMahon shocked the world when he made he's huge return to the WWE in what was one of the biggest returns in WWE history. After seven years away from the company Shane O'Mac was a man who had been well and truly missed amongst the fans with everyone in the WWE universe anticipating he's return at some point but no one could have predicted he's shock arrival last month on Monday night RAW. This return is the driving force behind today's blog post as I count down five past WWE Superstars and divas that we would like to see also make a return to the company. I have to admit, I had a lot of fun writing this blog post. It was another one I was really passionate about and wanted to write up pretty badly so I hope you guys all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. As always I will link bellow any recent blog post including my most recent RAW and pay per view Review and Reactions post. Finally, you can have your say and let me know which past WWE Superstar and diva you would like to see make a return to the WWE by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5) Kelly Kelly
One of the most popular and loved divas to ever step foot in the WWE was without a doubt Kelly Kelly. I have to admit that I personally wasn't her biggest fan but we did see her improve massively and come a long way in her career as a WWE Diva. My brother was literally one of her biggest fans with posters all of her all around he's room. Actually thinking back to it it was actually pretty weird just how obsessed he was with her... Kelly had everything you could want in a WWE diva. She was absolutely gorgeous, she was likeable, and coach-able. She was far from a brilliant in ring performer but like I already said, she got better the longer she was with the company and her popularity saw her go on to become a well respected divas champion. In her final year with the WWE I did grow to like her much more and I found myself actually entertained by her work and the storyline's she was put in. I was disappointed to see her leave the WWE considering how much more she had to show and the potential she had. However, since leaving she has continued to keep her high profile and fans have remained completely loyal to her. In recent months there has been slight rumours of a possible return in the future and to be honest I would love to see her make a come back. With the women's division in the WWE going in the direction it's going there is still one hundred percent a place for her and I would love to see her come back and show everyone just what she is capable of and with her popularity there would not be any difficulty in getting the fans behind anything and everything he would do.

4) Shelton Benjamin 
I remember being the worlds biggest fan of Shelton Benjamin. Whenever he would compete I would always be one hundred percent hooked on everything he did, on the edge of my seat and amazed by he's talent. Just like Kelly Kelly, for me Shelton Benjamin had the whole package, everything it took to be a fantastic WWE Superstar. He had a brilliant look, he brought something different, and there was no denying he's outstanding in ring capability. It didn't matter if he was booked in five minuet or twenty five minuet matches, he would always make sure the fans were entrained and amazed at what he would do. To this day I still believe he is one of the WWE most underrated and Underutilised talents to ever step foot into the company. He had a successful career there is no doubt about that and everyone knew he was a fanatic superstar but he was never pushed as far as he should have been and booked as strongly as he deserves. When you look at the current state of the WWE roster and where NXT is leading the future of the company you can't help but feel as though Shelton Benjamin would fit in perfectly. I mean come on, can you imagine him stepping in the ring with the likes of Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Tyler Breeze, and Finn Balor just to name a thew? Your looking at matches that would go down as some of the greatest of all time. Of course Shelton isn't a young chicken in any more but with he's inexpedience and skill he remains a strong WWE Superstar I would love to see make a return.

3) Eve Torres 
 Despite not talking very much about Eve Torres here on my blog very much in the past she was without a doubt one of my all time favourite champions. Admittedly it took me a while to like her and I much preferred her later work but she made such an impact on the division and generated so much attention that regardless of whether or not you were a fan of hers you cannot deny that she is still very much missed in the WWE and would have been a great part of the division today. Anyone could look at Eve and know that she was a WWE diva. She had an amazing look, she carried herself well both in and outside of the ring, and was a seriously strong wrestler. She was the one WWE talent that we genuinely saw make improvements more and more every single year both in her character and her wrestling ability and by the time she left the WWE her progress from her very first day was massively recognizable. If we try to imagine the impact she would having right now if she was still about of the roster I think we can picture a great deal. We all know that Eve was capable of putting on some great performances and competed in several solid divas matches that highlighted her career, her opponents, and the divas division. Given more time in the ring she could easily have put on a match that would have reached the standards of past NXT women's matches. If she was still apart of the division today she would have without a doubt been making history. Matches against the likes of Paige, Charlotte, and Sasha Banks could have really changed up the game and put women's wrestling on a very high pedestal. Her style of wrestling and what she capable of meant that putting her in the ring with any of the divas above and others like Bayley, Becky Lynch and as we have seen in the past, Natalya, would have created some great women's matches. I think Eve Torres VS Sasha Banks will forever be a dream match of mine. The last point I want to make about Eve is her ability to tell a good story and how great she worked as a heel. It just meant that she would have been a great addition to the divas revolution and would have played a major role in developing how good divas tell stories during feuds and matches if given enough time.

2) Bobby Lashley 
I have always been a big big Bobby Lashley fan. He is someone that from the moment I first watched I have been completely captivated by. He's someone that I have never ever gotten or grown bored of watching compete over the years and even though it's very very rare he is the one wrestler I have only ever become more and more a fan of. Seriously, I never ever thought I could grow to become an even bigger fan of he's than I was when he started out. Lashley's size is something that has always been he's best asset in the ring but there is no denying that despite the fact he is a powerhouse he is also a brilliant all round professional wrestler who can do so much more than toss people around around the ring. Just like Shelton he is to this day a WWE superstar who I believe has gone down as one of the most underutilised superstars of all time. Yes, he did have some great success in the WWE but there was so much more he could have gone on to do, becoming WWE champion and potentially being the face of the company was something that he was worthy of being. Since leaving the WWE he has proven just that going on to have brilliant success both in TNA (having a fantastic career ) and then of course making he's way to MMA where he has been just as impressive. He's versatility has been very interesting and fun to see develop and grow and as time has gone on he has only proven more and more just how much the WWE missed out on when it comes to him. I one hundred and ten percent believe he has one more WWE run in him and the company have the chance to get things really right with him one last time. There are plenty of NXT superstars and young talent in the WWE right now that he could put on some fantastic matches up against and ones I would love to see.

1) Jeff Hardy
This is a pretty bold statement, but Jeff Hardy could easily be all time favourite professional wrestler. Now, it may be the sugar high and the fact that I have spent the past week watching back to back Hardy matches but I honest to do believe he could be my all time favourite WWE Superstar. I remember being a kid and me and my brother would dress up as him every weekend. It would get to the point where we would have our aunt paint our faces and create hardy like clothes. It sounds so sad and pathetic talking about it now but honestly these days were the best days of my life. Jeff Hardy was literally my hero and even now as an adult he remains one of my biggest inspirations and all time  and current favourite. I could never ever get bored of watching past matches over and over again,
trust me I have legit jut spent a week doing so and I feel amazing. He's WWE career was something that was such a key part of my childhood. Seeing him compete week in and week out would be highlights of my week/ day and watching him grow more and more as a character and through he's career was amazing. I remember when he won the WWE Championship and I was literally the happiest person in the world. He was someone who did so much throughout he's time with the WWE and someone who the fans so highly respects, admired and loved meaning he's big wins and bigger bookings were so much more of a bigger deal and more important to both him and the fans. It was such an interesting yet captivating and iconic career. He's time after the WWE has been just as amazing having a brilliant career in TNA, one that I personally have been following massively despite not being the worlds biggest TNA fan. For the past five years or so me and my brother have watched every Royal Rumble and the RAW after Wrestlemania hopeing to see Jeff make a shock return and while we have been left disappointed every single year we still have hope that one day he will make a return. I can definitely  see it happening. He's still in great shape and is young enough to come back and have a fantastic second run. I know I have said it a million times before but I honestly would pay serious money to see Jeff Hardy VS Seth Rollins. Please, Wrestling gods, please let that happen!!!

I had so much fun writing this blog post. I was sitting at home on a Sunday with a massive headache after a long week of watching old Jeff Hardy matches and I knew I jut wanted to write this post for everyone and I really hope you guys liked it and enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! As always you can have your say and let me know what past WWE Superstar and diva you would like to see make a return by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Comments

Popular Posts