My Top Ten Current WWE Entrance Themes

Throughout the years the WWE has produced an array of epic legendary entrance themes. From the Undertaker to The Rock the entrance themes for these superstars have played huge roles in the careers of these iconic WWE superstars and in twenty nineteen we have a fresh batch of new awesome entrance themes that we are all adding to our playlist. In today's blog post I'm going to be counting down my top ten current WWE themes right now. If you would like more versions of this post then let me know down in the comments or tweet me over at @TezangiVictoria.

Ember Moon - Free the Flame 


One of the best entrance themes in the women's division today is hands down Ember Moon's Free the Flame. A fitting song that matches her character extremely well its an awesome song performed live!



Pete Dunne - Bruiserweight


Just a bloody suck theme! Again, it matches his character exceptionally well, despite not lyrics the theme is one that sticks in your head and has the fans hooked on the bruiserweight himself.



The Undisputed Era - Undisputed 


The "Shock the System" beginning here really does give me goosebumps every time! With Kyle O'Riely's guitar playing with his championship and Adam Cole's "Boom" moment this is by far one of my favourite entrance themes today and one that will get everyone in the crowd hyped.



AJ Styles - Phenomenal 


There isn't an entrance theme I casually sing around the house like a crazy fan than AJ Styles'. Going to a Smackdown event a couple of years ago I was in my element singing along with everyone else present.



Shinsuke Nakamura - Shadows of a Setting Sun 


With changes made to his entrance theme after his heel turn, there really is nothing bad, you can say about this one. A fitting theme, one that always has the crowd loud and one I have favoured from the get-go everything done with Shinsuke's theme and entrance is pretty damn perfect!



Kevin Owens - Fight 


From the moment I first heard this theme I loved it! There is no other WWE superstar this song could have matched better than Kevin Owens and I cannot wait for his return to hear the pop the moment that theme hits!





Paige - Stars in the Night 


She may have retired from in-ring action almost a year ago but former divas champion Paige still owns one of the best entrance themes in the WWE today and arguably one of the best in the history of the women's division.



Seth Rollins - The Second Coming 


Who doesn't get chills when they scream "Burn it Down"? There is no better head banging entrance theme than Rollins The Second Coming.



Aleister Black - Root of All Evil 


Talking of headbanging entrance themes this is one that really does get a crowd hyped! From singing along to headbanging to the general change of vibe when this theme hits. The WWE have every single little detail right when it comes to Black especially his entrance theme.




Tommaso Ciampa - No One Will Survive 


And finally, topping the list of the best WWE Entrance Themes today is, of course, Tommaso Ciampa's No One Will Survive. This is yet another theme that has me singing along and completely hooked! The focus on Ciampa is strong when his song hits, it fits his new character perfectly and its one of not many WWE themes today that I have on my phone and it may have been my ringtone for a little while...



And those are my top ten current WWE Entrance themes. I had so much fun creating this blog post and I most certainly want to do more in the future looking at all time faves and favourites from the women's and tag team divisions. For now, however, I would love to know what songs make your top ten so feel free to leave a comment below or tweet me over at @TezangiVictoria telling me what your favourite WWE entrance theme today is.

Recent Blog Posts:

DREAM MAIN ROSTER OPPONENTS FOR: KAIRI SANE

DEAN AMBROSE'S WWE CAREER: MISSED OPPORTUNITIES AND MISTAKES

SIX MORE WRESTLEMANIA 35 MATCHES I WANT TO SEE

JANUARY IN THE WWE: WHAT WE LEARNED

Comments

Popular Posts