NXT Stars yet to debut to watch out for

Uhaa Nation and William Regal on NXT 
Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wresting World, I hope you are all well and good! So we are still going strong in NXT month and I'm so glad you are all enjoying it because I'm having so much fun writing the blog posts, paying extra close attention to NXT and reading your feedback. I originally wasn't sure how starting NXT month late July and running it through to August would work but you all seem to be loving it and not bothered about the timing so that's one less thing I have to worry about. Anyway, on to today's blog post and I have on that I have wanted to write for a long time and I'm so glad I get to finally write it. I have made up a list of five NXT stars that are yet to make their official debut and really get started in NXT who I think you all need to keep a close eye on and watch out for. The list is a mixture of superstars and divas, some you may of heard of some you may not of heard of. If you would like a part two of this blog post then to please let me know and I will get that done for you. There are still so many guys and girls I want to write about who are yet to arrive in NXT so let me know if that is what you would like to see. Bellow, at the end of the post I will link any recent posts in the series and my latest Review and Reactions posts. Finally, you can let me know what you thought of today's blog post and who you think we should be watching out for by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5) Chad Gable
Kicking off today's top five is a superstar I'm sure some of you have heard of and seen of, Chad Gable. Over the year so far we have actually seen him compete a couple of times on NXT TV and he has picked up quite a bit of attention on the way. Most recently we have seen him start to hint some tag team work with Jason Jordan. The storyline has been all about Jordan on the hunt for a new tag team partner after things didn't quite work out between him and Tye Dillinger. Throughout the time of trying to find a tag team partner we have seen a lot of backstage work between Jordan and Chad Gable with Gable pushing Jordan and trying to persuade him that he is the right man to have by he's side.  I'll be honest, at first I wasn't sure if working as a tag team would be best for Gable. I kind of had the idea that he would be working as a singles and that would be the best move for him but the more I think about the more the idea of him working in a tag team with Jason Jordan sounds like a really good idea. He has so much to offer both as a character and as a wrestler and I think when you put these two talents together their really going to bring out the best in each other and push one another. Chad Gable would be exactly what what Jason Jordan needs. I honestly do think that Gable will have an amazing career. He has a great image that he looked comfortable with and works for him perfectly. He's very very gifted in the ring. He has a great style and can bring something very different to the brand and very gifted on the mic as well. He also has a much needed skill of being able to come across great as both a heel and a baby face and that's going to really really help him throughout he's career and will make him very marketable and diverse. I say, get ready for Chad Gable because this is a man who's going to leave us all very impressed.

4) Jessica McKay
We have a diva up next. It was a thew months back that it was announced that Jessica McKay had signed an NXT contract, witch by the way I was very very happy about and I mentioned just how happy I was about it on twitter. If you haven't heard of her before or seen any of her work I'll try and link some of her stuff bellow or I'll advise you to go and check some of her work out because she's great. So far we have seen her compete a couple of times, I think the last match I saw of her on NXT was up against Becky Lynch but it wasn't an official debut. I liked the way they styled her to start off with and I liked the way she came across. It seems like she's going to make a great heel diva in NXT and work amazing with the girls already on the roster. The thing with Jessica is just like Charlotte she's a really tall girl and so she stands out a lot. Because of her high she can bring something new both in the ring and with her image. It's something that is going to be able to separate her from everyone else and make her marketable. I think with some of the taller divas and superstars they can come across a little awkward in the ring but we don't get that from Jessica at all! She works the ring with a lot ease and she knows her way around it. She has a great move set and in the little we have seen of her actually wrestle in NXT we all know that she has a lot to offer and bring to the NXT divas division. With the right direction and the right booking decisions we could easily be looking at a future NXT women's champion.

3) Hugo Knox 
I really hope at least some of you have heard of Hugo Knox. He's a former goal keeper from the UK, he's done a lot of fitness work in the past and well he's a great deal of eye candy for the ladies. Now, correct me if I'm wrong but we are yet to see Hugo make an appearance on NXT TV. I think he has come close before but he suffered and injury and he's still out of action. However, before he did suffer the injury he was working a lot of live shows and took on multiple opponents and making a huge impact. He's image, the fact that he's British, and that he wears bright pink with whit poker dots attire makes him stand out straight away. He's obviously gone down a treat with the ladies and that's something the WWE know and have gone on to use as part of he's gimmick. He comes across very cocky and arrogant as part of he's character but there is something about apart from he's image that separates him from everyone else and makes him stand out. I haven't seen much of him actual wrestle, I'll be honest, and to be fair he could just another typical big guy who's not the very best in the ring but lets face it, this is the WWE and as long as you look good you're going far. Now, I don't see him as an NXT champion but I think when he does arrive in NXT TV he's going to be one to watch. He's someone that will change things up a little and give the bigger names a challenge and someone to take on. It cold be a while until we see Hugo on NXT TV but I do think the WWE will be in a rush to get him on TV as soon as he's injury is heeled. Hugo makes a fantastic heel and like I said there isn't really anyone like him on the roster right now. There going to be people that like him and there's gonna be people who really don't but like I always say, as long as you are being spoken about in the first place, your doing something right.

2) Cassie McIntosh 
At number two we have another diva, this time it's Cassie McIntosh, who I've spoken about quite a bit on my blog and on twitter before. She was signed the same time that Jessica McKay was, they were both apart of the big signings that took place earlier on in the year. I was so glad to see that Cassie had got a contract. Just like Jessica, she's very gifted in the ring and has a lot to offer. She's coming to NXT with a good following and it's not going to be hard for her to gain even more fans and even more popularity. She's an absolutely stunning girl! Honestly, she's one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and straight away that's going to make her her favourite amongst the WWE and the fans. But unlike a lot of divas on the main roster (not mentioning any names) she's great looking but she's bad ass in the ring. Don't get me wrong, there is room for improvement and she has a couple of things to work on but she's a great great wrestler. She has experience, a following, and genuine passion for the business and that's everything you need to be a success in NXT and the WWE as a whole. Just like Jessica we have seen Cassie wrestle on NXT a couple of times and she really did turn heads. She had a great performance on the night despite not picking up the win. She hooked us all with her strong character and amazing wrestling ability, really giving her opponent a run for her money who I think was Charlotte, I might be wrong but for some reason I think it was Charlotte. She's someone who works fanatically as both a heel and a baby face and that's going to work massively in her favour. Once again we could easily be looking at a future NXT Women's champion and I don't think it's going to be long until we see her make her official NXT TV debut.

1) Uhaa Nation
and finally, a man I'm confident you are aware of (and if your not I'm basically telling you need to go and check him out) Uhaa Nation. Now when I found out that the WWE had signed Uhaa I honestly reacted the same way a twelve year old girl would react if they had just seen Harry Styles walk past their house. I remember waking up and looking on twitter and it was everywhere, I had such a loud reaction that my mum thought there was something wrong or that Santa was sitting on our sofa. I have been a fan of Uhaa's for a long long time. He's someone who I have personally looked up to for a good chunk of my life and someone who I admire so much today. He's one of the best wrestlers in the entire world and if you haven't heard of him trust me I'm not over reacting. He has such a diverse move set and can do so so much. He's not a big guy at all when it comes to height but that man can go up top and he can lift a heavy dude or two. I remember when I first watched him and I was just hooked. I wanted to see more of him and from that moment I was obsessed. He's one heck of a wrestler and he's going to bring so much to NXT and the WWE. Uhaa is such a huge signing. For about a year now people have been asking and wondering if he would be signing with WWE and NXT and I was one of those people by far. I always knew he would be such a great addition to the company and so did everyone else. When it was announced that he was apart of the big signings that took place earlier on in the year twitter just blew up. Everyone was beyond happy. The thing with Uhaa, just like with some of the guys I have already mentioned, he's brining he's own fan base. He has such a huge following and so he's signing was just a huge deal. There's going to be fans who don't
Sasha Banks VS Cassie on NXT
really watch WWE or NXT start watching it now that he has signed. People who didn't watch NXT will start watching, and there's going to be a whole knew buzz around the product. Already the WWE have proven and shown that they are high on him. We have seen a couple of video packages of him and we got to see him sign he's contract on NXT TV with William Regal only a couple of weeks after it was announced he was coming to NXT. He got a huge reaction when he was shown to be seated in the crowd at NXT Takeover Unstoppable as well. This is a man with bags of experience and a huge following. He comes  across amazingly well, as a man who genuinely loved wrestling and seems like a nice guy. I cannot wait to see him take on the likes of Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens,Hideo Itami and future in the future guys like John Cena and Daniel Bryan. There is so much the WWE can and will do with Uhaa and I cannot wait for it.

So that's my list of five NXT stars who are yet to make their official TV debut and get started in NXT to watch out for. Let me know what you think of the list and who else you cannot wait to see arrive in NXT by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. Part two will be up later on in the season.

TNA Stars that would be a great addition to NXT

Comments

Popular Posts