Money In The Bank Predictions: Brief Case Match

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are well and good! So, this Sunday, live on the WWE Network we will see the two thousand and fifteen Money in the bank pay per view take place and what a show we have awaiting us. The booking for the pay per view is very very strong and I cannot wait to see how it will play out this weekend. After a phenomenal Elimination Chamber show, the WWE are under a lot of pressure to deliver once again and take it up a notch, but with a card like this I'm very very positive and excited to see how it will all play out. Throughout this week right up until Saturday I will be uploading my predictions for each and every single match set to take place this Sunday. I will be taking you back to the last show commenting on what I thought about the superstars previous work and month and how that will contribute to their performance this weekend and then finally I will get into my bold predictions. On the actual pay per view day I will of course be live tweeting and make my picks for the night known. Monday I will be uploading my Review and Reactions post in the morning (UK time) along with my RAW Predictions. There's plenty to get through in this blog post so I don't want to waste any time, but before we jump into things I have a couple of reminders and updates for you. You will all know by now that NXT month is returning to my blog very very soon and I do plan to start pre posting late this week so if you have any requests do please leave a comment bellow and I'll be sure to get onto writing some of them up. Hopefully I will also be have more information and updates surrounding my podcast later this month also, so there's to look forward to as well. As usual I will link bellow any recent blog post including my top fifteen superstars and top twenty matches of the month post. Finally, you can let me know what your predictions are for this Sundays pay per view by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. 

This Sunday, live on the WWE Network, Roman Reigns, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston, Kane and Adrian Neville will all compete in the Money in the bank ladder match for a chance to hopefully one day become the WWE World Heavyweight champion, but who will be walking out as Mr money in the bank this year? With a mixture ladder match veterans and newbies it's anyone's game and today I have my full predictions for the match. Now, I'm going to be doing things a littler differently. Just like with my Elimination Chamber prediction, I will go through each superstar and make my individual predictions and then right at the very end I will make final bold predictions for the entire match. There's a lot to get through in this post so let's waste no time and jump straight into things.

Roman Reigns 
It's no secret that Roman Reigns is the favourite to win this year's money in the bank ladder match. All year round he has been thrown right into the spotlight and I don't see that ending any time soon. It's clear that the WWE are still very animate on keeping him as the next big thing which means big opportunities are heading he's way, including the money in the bank. Now, this will be Reigns first ever appearance in the actual Money in the bank ladder match. Last year at the pay per view he competed for the WWE World Heavyweight championship match so he does have experience in ladder matches. He's performance last year wasn't stand out material at all but he has improved greatly over the past twelve months. You all know I've never been the biggest Roman Reigns fan and I haven't always been very positive about him in articles have I written but you would of seen over the past four months or so my opinions on him have been changing. I have made several comments talking about he's improvements both in the ring and on the mic. He has proven that he is working hard backstage and it really is paying off, but is he ready to be this years Money in the bank winner? As I said before, he is by far the favourite to win but I do have to admit, I will not be backing him this weekend. Don't get me wrong, if he does win I won't e cursing the WWE for a week. I think if he does win then the WWE will have to work extremely hard on proving that was the right move to make and Reigns is going to have to work even harder proving himself even more. I'm not sure how having him as both the Royal Rumble and the Money in the bank winner will go down. There will defiantly be a lot off angry fans but when you look at it all storyline wise it makes sense for Reigns to win. It gives him time to improve more while also be relevant and interesting while someone else takes centre stage for the WWE championship until he cashes in. It keeps all eyes on him and keeps a lot of attention on him. However, it does mean that he will most certainty be WWE World Heavyweight champion within the next year, will he be ready in time? I did predict that early next year will be the time he will be ready to take gold so maybe the WWE are on the right tracks here. The WWE have been very clever with the superstars they have put in this match. The heels defiantly out way the baby faces and it's almost certain that Reigns will win. I think he's going to struggle for attention with guys like Orton, Kofi, Neville, and Ziggler but I do think this is going to go down as one of he's best performances to date. Watch out for a lot of tensions and work between him and Kane throughout the match.

Adrian Neville
This Sunday, Adrian Neville will compete in he's first ever Money in the bank ladder match. He hasn't been on the roster very long and so to be put in such a major match up is a really big deal and I think it also shows just how much faith the WWE have in him. I honestly think he is gonna be the stand out of this match despite being the one of the least experienced. He's competed in a ladder match before back at NXT Arrival and he had a strong, stand out performance on that night, over a year later he has gotten so much better in the ring and we have seen so much more from he's move set so we can expect to see him really better himself this weekend. What I love about Neville is he always brings unpredictability. You can never tell what he is going to do next and in a ladder match that really is going to change the game for the other superstars competing and for as the viewers. He's going to bring the excitement and he's going to pull stuff out the bag that no one else is going to. I think him and Kofi will work really well together and there going to be the ones that make us jump out of our seats. Plus with their match a couple of weeks back on Smackdown there's a nice little story they can tell throughout the match. Now, will Neville be walking out this Sunday as Mr Money in the bank? I honestly think he is in for a shot. Even if he doesn't win he's bound to have a sand out performance and it will be just another thing to add to the amazing things he has done this year. However, I really do believe that he is in for a chance this weekend. Looking at the line up I think it's very likely that he could walk away with the money in the bank brief case. He has been proving himself week after  week since arriving on the main roster, having strong match after strong match. It would be hard to fit him into a storyline straight away but it gives him that time to take centre stage and finally prove he is main event material and it would also mean the WWE want to push him as a main event talent. But as I said before, even if he doesn't win this weekend it's going to be a career defying moment for Neville.

Sheamus 
It's will come to no surprise that my favourite and the man I will be rooting for this weekend is Sheamus. Everyone and their mother knows by now that I'm a major Sheamus fan and I always have positive things to say about him. My love for him is so bad that I've resorted in actually buying and putting up a massive poster of him...yeah it got that bad! Anyway, moving away from my weird obsession into the actual facts and if there is one thing we can all agree on it's that since retuning to action, Sheamus has been on a role. Don't get me wrong, there have been a couple of booking decisions made for him that I have not liked at all but all round the past thew months have seen Sheamus stand out week in and week out.Slowly but surely he is making he's way to the top and the WWE continue to show faith in him. He's been a company favourite from day one and that really has been no secret. For the past six years or so we have seen the WWE put him in various Elimination chamber matches, king of the ring tournaments, and money in the bank matches. Not to mention he's outstanding Royal Rumble history. He's injuries over the past couple of years have thrown him back a lot but the new image and character have put him right back on track and things are beginning to look up for the former world champion. I wasn't a fan of him competing in the Elimination Chamber or the Intercontinental championship but it did allow him to gain a little bit of momentum and he easily had he's best chamber performance to date. Going into the Money in the bank ladder match Sheamus has a lot of momentum on he's side but if there is one type of match that Sheamus has never really mastered it's this one.He's never won the money in the bank brief case and it's been in this match where he received the injury that kept him out of action for half a year. However, I think this could be a good night for him and once again, I think he's in for a shot. He's defiantly a stand out in this match and one that we should all be keeping a close eye on. The WWE want Sheamus to be pushed as a top talent and with rumoured work with the Authority awaiting him there's a huge chance he could be walking out Mr money in the bank. He's recent feud with Randy Orton sets up a great feud for him for this match and if he doesn't win there is always a feud between either him and Orton or him and Reigns after that will keep him in the spotlight. I think this match will bring out the best of him. It allows him to be the barbaric, ruthless superstar that he portrays himself to be. We may see a small alliance with Kane in parts of this match also.

Randy Orton
I think out of all seven of the superstars competing in this years Money in the bank ladder match, Randy Orton is the toughest superstar to predict for. He's year so far has been very interesting. At the start of the month we saw him out of action for quite sometime and when he did come back he had a slow build up to he's baby face turn. He then had he's massive feud with Seth Rollins that I really enjoyed and of course the last pay per view match he had was the fatal four way against Rollins, Ambrose, and Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight championship where he had yet another stand out, solid performance. However, we then didn't see him for more than two weeks and he missed the Elimination Chamber special. To be honest I don't think he's absences was a problem at all. After Payback there was nothing solid that they could have thrown him into even though I did feel as though he should of competed for the Intercontinental championship back at Elimination Chamber and that's where they could of set up a feud between him and Sheamus. Talking of Sheamus, last week we saw him take on the former world champion in what was a solid match with the ending seeing Orton take a serious beating from Sheamus. This does mean that Orton has a story to go on when competing in the money in the bank. We will see a lot of tensions and work between these two superstars and with their massive history ad strong chemistry I'm really looking forward to seeing what they put on for us. If I'm being honest I don't think Randy will be leaving Mr Money in the bank this Sunday at all. It wouldn't make sense for him to win but I could see how they would manage to fit him into a storyline with the briefcase over the year. He will have a stand out performance this weekend and he is going in there one of the most experienced so defiantly keep an eye on the viper this Sunday.

Kane 
Last week on Smackdown we saw Kane announce himself as the last superstar to compete in the two thousand and fifteen Money in the bank ladder match.When I looked on twitter everyone was really kicking up a fuss about it and there were a lot of angry fans but if  I'm being honest I actually thought this was a really good and clever move. I honestly don't think that there was any other superstar that would of been a better fit. It makes a lot of sense and it allows him to finally step up and being in something interesting. When we think about it he's gotten under the skin of every single superstar competing in this match and so he's all round performance is going to be very very interest. There's also the fact that there has been a lot of tension between him and the rest of the authority so with Kane comes a lot of unpredictability. He's got a lot history in the Money in the bank ladder match and he's a former winner so he's going into this one of the most experienced so he defiantly has that on he's side. Alliances are not going to be something Kane has a lot of this weekend. We might see him partner up with Kofi Kingston and Sheamus on a couple of occasions but all round we need to see him out there on he's own with no assistance from J&J security because he really doesn't need them. You might not think it but Kane is a serious competitor for this weekend and the Money in the bank briefcase. With he's tensions growing by the week with the Authority it means he's chances of becoming Mr Money in the bank and cashing in on Rollins is very very high. It would generate heat and would add a lot interest back to Kane and he's character. So if he does walk away the winner I would not be disappointed or annoyed what so ever, and neither should anyone else. Kane still has a lot to offer, it's just going to take some big, strong, entertaining booking decisions to get him back on track.

Dolph Ziggler 
The year so far for Dolph Ziggler has been very interesting. Its been full of both highs and lows but as usual, even when the WWE have not booked him well he has remained as a fan favourite throughout. He's had some great feuds and one on one matches and he's recent work with Sheamus was one of my favourite main roster feuds of the year so far. In that he had some of he's best matches of twenty fifteen and I had a lot of positive things to say about him throughout the feud. He had a decent showing a couple of weeks back at Elimination Chamber and with he's work with Lana looking strong, Dolph Ziggler is on a roll right now. However, I think out of everyone going into this match he is the least likely to walk out Mr Money in the bank. The four main guys we are all going to be watching will of course be Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Sheamus, and Kane. Their the superstars who the WWE want to put the most focus on and they are likely winners. Then we have Neville and Kofi who with what they have been up to over the past six months or so means that they are also very very likely winners and it would make sense for either of them to win. Ziggler however is really going to struggle to come across as a convincing winner. He's been very busy working with Lana and feud between him and Rusev is defiantly in the works for the future. The one way he could walk out the winner is if he get's some kind of assistance from Lana but if I'm being hones I'm not seeing him as the winner this year at all. That doesn't mean that he won't have a strong performance. He's very experienced in this match and is a past winner so he will have a lot of momentum on he's side in comparison to someone like Adrian Neville or Roman Reigns. He will defiantly be a stand out and will have a strong performance but he's not this years winner in my opinion.

Kofi Kingston
And finally, we have Kofi Kingston. Some people might think that Kofi is the weak link going into this match but I think he's the dark horse. He's the most experienced of the seven going into this match, meaning he's got a tone of momentum and he has been a hot talent for several months now. Since joining the New Day we have seen a whole other side to Kofi and you guys all know how much I adore the new day. I'm major fan of there's and I think the idea is so clever and so strong. For months now we have seen Kingston on a role and he has been putting on amazing singles and tag team matches. He's surprisingly making a really good heel and I do think he's the underdog going into the match. I honestly feel that Kofi is one of the most underrated and underutilised superstars of all time. Could you imagine the type of matches we would be getting out of him if he was competing down in NXT? Being apart of the New Day is allowing him to get the attention he deserves even though I do feel he gets a little lost at times because of how strong Big E and Xavier Woods are as characters. This weekend we can expect a lot from him and he's one hundred per cent the man to keep
your eyes on throughout the match and night as a whole. We can expect the other New Day members to play some kind of role at some point of the match, which I'm really excited about. He's very unpredictable and I love that about him. He's gonna bring so much to this match and with Neville and Ziggler in their too it means we're going to get a lot of variety and entertainment. For the first time ever I honestly feel like Kingston has a chance but either way it's going to be a good night for the New Day as their bound to be pay per view stand outs.

All round, I'm really looking forward to this Sundays Money in the bank ladder match. There's no doubt that Roman Reigns is the favourite but there is so much unpredictability in this match and honestly, any one of these seven superstars could walk out the winner and it would make sense. Personally I'm backing Sheamus but I want to know who's side your on! Leave a comment bellow or tweet me at @TezangiVictoria telling me what your predictions are and who you are backing this Sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts