Money In The Bank Predictions: Dean Ambrose VS Seth Rollins

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are well and good! So, this Sunday, live on the WWE Network we will see the two thousand and fifteen Money in the bank pay per view take place and what a show we have awaiting us. The booking for the pay per view is very very strong and I cannot wait to see how it will play out this weekend. After a phenomenal Elimination Chamber show, the WWE are under a lot of pressure to deliver once again and take it up a notch, but with a card like this I'm very very positive and excited to see how it will all play out. Throughout this week right up until Saturday I will be uploading my predictions for each and every single match set to take place this Sunday. I will be taking you back to the last show commenting on what I thought about the superstars previous work and month and how that will contribute to their performance this weekend and then finally I will get into my bold predictions. On the actual pay per view day I will of course be live tweeting and make my picks for the night known. Monday I will be uploading my Review and Reactions post in the morning (UK time) along with my RAW Predictions. There's plenty to get through in this blog post so I don't want to waste any time, but before we jump into things I have a couple of reminders and updates for you. You will all know by now that NXT month is returning to my blog very very soon and I do plan to start pre posting late this week so if you have any requests do please leave a comment bellow and I'll be sure to get onto writing some of them up. Hopefully I will also be have more information and updates surrounding my podcast later this month also, so there's to look forward to as well. As usual I will link bellow any recent blog post including my top fifteen superstars and top twenty matches of the month post. Finally, you can let me know what your predictions are for this Sundays pay per view by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. 

This Sunday, live on the WWE Network and cable TV at the Money in the bank pay per view Seth Rollins will defend he's WWE World Heavyweight championship against former partner and long term rival, Dean Ambrose in a ladder match. After feuding on and off for almost a year we see one final end to the Ambrose VS Rollins story but who will be leaving with gold around their waists? Will Rollins prove once and for all that he is the future of the WWE and leave champion? Or will Dean Ambrose finally get one over the Authority and become the official WWE World heavyweight champion? In today's blog post I'm going to be taking you back through what both these superstars have been up to over the past month where I will also be uploading what I wrote in my top twenty superstars of the month for both Ambrose and Rollins. I will finally then make my last bold predictions. With so much to get through let's not waste any time and jump right into the blog post. 

Here is what I wrote about Dean Ambrose in my May, top twenty superstars of the month blog post:
"Up next and at number two, just missing out on the number one spot this month is Dean Ambrose. You have no idea how good it feels to finally be able to put Ambrose back in my top ten and to be able to have him so high in the list. This month, when it comes to the main roster and the main event picture it's been all about Dean Ambrose and I could not be any happier. The WWE have finally put all the attention on him and with Roman Reigns taking a little seat back for a thew weeks it really did allow Ambrose to take centre stage and get that push that we have all been waiting for and he has more than deserved it. He spent months working he's ass off and building himself up and he is finally getting the attention he deserves. At the start of the month we saw him pick up two straight victories over the WWE World Heavyweight champion, both of them being outstanding matches, both making it into my top twenty matches of the month. Then at the Payback pay per view after earning he's place in the main event he took on Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight championship in one monster of a main event. Once again, that match made my top twenty of the month and what a strong performance Ambrose put on. He was the fan favourite of the night and he was the stand out the match and pay per view as a whole. Despite not winning the fatal four way he didn't fade into the background at all, in fact it was the complete opposite. With Randy Orton taking a couple of weeks off and Roman taking a seat back he continued he's feud with the Authority and Seth Rollins. He spent the best of two weeks getting under the skin of the Authority and pushing their buttons, demanding a one on one championship match he basically held the Authority hostage, threatening them to give him a title match and it worked. At the Elimination Chamber he went one on one with Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. This was just another phenomenal match between these two. Their chemistry was so strong and neither one of them stood out more than the other. Ambrose had another dominate, strong performance and after pinning Seth Rollins we were allowed at least a minuet or two of happiness when we all thought he had become the new WWE World Heavyweight champion. Now the match might have been reversed to a DQ ending but we were all left talking about the lunatic fringe by the end of the night. He started the month on top and ended it on top making him May's number two holder."

Two weeks ago Ambrose and Rollins had an outstanding match at Elimination Chamber. Just like every other match they have had in the past it delivered to a high standard. It was jam packed of fast paced action and serious physicality. They told a great story from start to finish and I was hooked throughout. The closing moments saw all us Dean Ambrose fans go through the biggest emotional roller coaster. When the decision was reversed I actually think my hear sank. You guys know I'm a huge Ambrose fan and those two minuets of beleiving he was champion were the best two minuets of my life! Now, I may not have liked the idea of the decision being reversed but it made a great story and was a really good way in keeping the feud a live and strong. I'm really looking forward to this match up and the fact it's a ladder match makes things ten time better and I think it's safe for us all to expect a lot and to get our hopes up a bit for this one. There's no doubt that Ambrose has a great amount of history in ladder matches and always excels in them, this one will be no different. The chemistry between Ambrose and Rollins and the history between them means that they are bound to put on yet another outstanding match. The stipulation doesn't favour either one of these superstars but I do think it leans more so on Dean. He's really going to relish in the barbaric side of this match and as usual we're really going to see take the spotlight and be a top stand out of the night. Will he walk away the winner? I'm not ruling it out at all. I do think that they are going to give Rollins a longer title reign but I do think Ambrose is in for a chance. It would make sense for him to capture the title but realistically I think he will be a stand of the night but not a winner. I'm a little worried about what they do with him after this weekend but the fact he is finally in the main event picture and getting such a major push means anything big is waiting for him and he will always be a superstar to watch out for. 

Here is what I wrote about Seth Rollins in my May,  top twenty superstars of the month blog post:
" Our WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins is up next at number nine. The good news is that he has made he's way up the list this month. In April I had him in at number ten and I didn't have many positive things to say about him, but this month things have changed quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm still waiting to see a more barbaric ruthless side to him that we have seen in the past but we haven't seen in quite some time. This past month we have seen more of that side of him witch is the main reason he is back in the top ten. He's still using J&J Security and the Authority to he's advantage greatly but we have seen much more just him and he has had some phenomenal matches throughout the month of May. We have seen a full on feud between him and Dean Ambrose re-start this month which to be honest let's admit it, we have all been loving. I've always enjoyed watching these two face off against one another since their FCW days so this has been great for me as a fan of both these superstars and their work together. This month they have stepped in the ring against one another on several separate occasions, including both singles and tag team action. Rollins may have picked up a couple of losses but they mean next to nothing because of just how strong the actual matches have been. At Payback he had a huge title defence in a fatal four way against Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, and Dean Ambrose, where he retained the title after yet another outstanding performance. At the Elimination Chamber pay per view only this past Sunday he yet again stole the show having another awesome title match. He's cut some great promos and been in some strong segments this month too all contributing to him being this months number nine spot."

I have spent the past couple of months moaning about Rollins the way he has been booked and the way he has come across. I've not been a fan at all of this coward approach, where it appears he needs the help of the Authority in order to retain the WWE World Heavyweight championship. However, this month we have already seen some things change. Making it clear he didn't need J&J Security and The Authority we are finally starting to see the Seth Rollins we all love to hate. Last week on Smackdown he cut a great promo which really did generate more heat in he's feud with Dean Ambrose. Last month at both the Payback and Elimination chamber shows he put on two outstanding
matches and stand out performances and for the Money in the bank pay per view I'm more than expecting that to continue. I've said it many times before that the amazing chemistry and history between Ambrose and Rollins means that they always deliver and put on phenomenal match ups. The fact that this time round we are getting a ladder match means we can expect these two to take it up a whole other level. I think we really see Rollins style fit into this stipulation very well. Both Ambrose and Rollins have two very different styles but have a lot of similarities and with a ladder match these guys really are going to steal the show. What I'm hopeing is that if Rollins is to retain the title that he does it alone, without any help what so ever. He doesn't need any kind of assistance at all and I want this match to be all about Ambrose and Rollins and the WWE World heavyweight championship. 

Going into this match, it's cleat that the fan favourite is Dean Ambrose and he is defiantly the man I'm going to be rooting for but in all honesty any one of these superstars could walk out the WWE World Heavyweight champion. They both have experience in ladder matches and we will really see that play a role this weekend. If I had to choose a winner for this one, I think I would have to go with Rollins, just because I think the WWE will want him to have a longer title reign but we can expect this to be a great match up. Let me know what your predictions are by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Comments

Popular Posts