RAW Predictions

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well and good! Tonight is the official go home edition of RAW for this Sundays Money in the bank pay per view so we can expect a more than decent show to take place tonight as the last matches for the pay per view are announced and the final push/build up controls the show tonight. In today's blog post I'm going to be making my predictions for tonight's Monday night RAW, telling you what I think the WWE have in store for us and why. Remember it is now Money In The Bank prediction week here on my blog witch means everyday leading right up until Saturday I will be uploading my predictions for every match on the card, then on Sunday I will be live tweeting throughout the actual show. The first prediction post has already been uploaded and I will link that at the end of today's post so you can go and check that out if you haven't already done so. There's a lot to get through in today's blog post and I don't want to waste any time but before I do so however, there are a thew little reminders as usual, starting with NXT Month. You will all know by now that NXT month will be returning to my log very very soon and I plan on begging to pre post some of the articles next week so if there are any posts in particular you would like to see do please let me know by leaving a comment bellow. I will also be brining you more information later this month on my podcast which I still plan on starting towards the end of the year. As usual I will link bellow any recent blog posts including my top twenty matches of May part one post that went up yesterday. And finally, you can let me know what your predictions are for tonight's show by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Tonight, the WWE will present the final RAW before this Sunday's Money in the bank pay per view. Throughout this week I will be uploading my predictions for all the matches on the card and the first post has already gone up and the link to that will be bellow so you can go and check that out if you haven't already done so. In today's blog post I'm going to be making my predictions for tonight's show highlighting six man factors of the show and things to watch out for. So let's jump right into things and waste no more time.

First up Money in the bank. This Sunday one of my favourite pay per views will take place and so far we only have four matches announced for the show, tonight we can expect at least two more to be announced. The first match we can expect to be announced is for the Intercontinental Championship. Over the past week or so we have seen the Big Show make it clear that he is coming after both Ryback and the championship. It was only two weeks ago that the big guy picked up he's first major championship in WWE, and even though I wasn't the biggest fan of him winning the title he more than deserves it and I think it's about time he won a title. I am a little worried that Ryback holding the championship won't work best for him and the title itself but I'm going to try by best to stay positive and hope for the best. He's feud with Big Show was very predicable. It's an easy way to put Ryback over and make him look strong. If a match is announced between them for Money in the bank (which is very very likely) than I won't be expecting much if I'm being honest.  What I'm expecting tonight is either Ryback gives Show the match himself telling the former world champion that he is giving him the time to prove himself and that he is going to be a fighting champion or we see Ryback compete in a one on one and either half way through or at the end he is attacked by Big Show leading to a match between them being announced for this Sundays pay per view.

We can also expect a divas match to be announced for Money in the bank tonight. I have no idea what the WWE are doing right now with the divas division. I'm beyond bored of Paige being in the championship picture and Nikki being the champion. I think her reign has gone far too long and they should of had her drop the title to Naomi a month ago. During last weeks RAW we saw Nikki retain her title yet again against Paige after using twin magic which I found just ridiculous. The fact it's twenty fifteen and they were able to use twin magic was just the dumbest thing I think I have seen. Even though I hate the idea of it being back it's clever way of keeping Nikki as champion and giving her a long title reign. It deems her as an even bigger threat in the division and adds a little more interest and entertainment to her title reign but it doesn't change the fact that I'm bored of her being champion. On Smackdown it was proved that Paige was still feuding with the Bella's. I realised the other night that these girls have been feuding since January, no wonder why I'm so bored. An interesting match for Money in the bank would be a two on one handicap match but I doubt that will be booked. If it's not then I honestly have no idea where they will go with the divas for Money in the bank.

Keeping on the topic of Money in the bank, last Thursday on Smackdown we learnt that Kane would be the last man competing in this years money in the bank ladder match. Now, I know a lot of you really aint happy about this and I understand why but as you would of seen in my prediction post today, I'm actually really glad he's in the match and I think it was a real clever and interesting move. I explain more in my prediction post so I will link that bellow. On tonight's show we can expect the seven superstars competing to really make one final big impact as they all try to gain some extra momentum before this Sunday. We could one of two different bookings. The first is a tag team match, we could have Neville, Orton, and Ziggler take on the team of Kane, Sheamus and Kofi, which seems unlikely and I'm not really interested in seeing. Or we could see all seven compete in singles action hopeing to gain momentum. Ziggler VS Kane is a huge potential match for tonight. The booking would make sense and it would be an easy way for both of them to pick up some momentum. A rematch between Sheamus and Orton is also on the card. After their match last week on RAW, Randy is not going to be forgetting the beat down he took after the match any time soon so we can expect them to kick start a fresh feud or continue that on tonight's show. Another potential match tonight could see Kane and Sheamus team up to take on Orton and Reigns. Last week on Smackdown Kane did attack Sheamus but it because they are two of the biggest heels going into the money in the bank ladder match and with their problems they have with Reigns and Orton the booking would make sense. Or we could just get a basic Smackdown rematch between Roman Reigns and Sheamus, which I wouldn't mind seeing at all.

Last week on RAW, we were also treated to two outstanding promos and a segment between United States champion John Cena and NXT champion Kevin Owens. We know that these two superstars will be going one on one in a rematch this Sunday at the Money in the bank pay per view and I have to be honest this is the match I'm most looking forward too. After Owens hugely successful title defence on Smackdown last week when Zack Ryder answered he's open challenge, he is beaming with momentum and confidence. Tonight on RAW we can expect to see Cena try and level with Owens, as I'm sure he too will have an open challenge tonight. It will be a quick way for Cena to pick up some momentum while also getting another solid match under he's belt if the opponent is a good one. Potential superstars to awnser the open challenge tonight include, Bo Dallas, Luke Harper, or Bray Wyatt. If there is an open challenge tonight then I would really like it to end clean, however, after how the segment ended last week between Kevin and John I would really like to see Owens get the final say at the end of the night, so another blind sided attack would go down well with me. Having Owens at commentary would be a good move to consider for tonight's show during Cena's match.

The tag team titles will also be defended this Sunday, when the New Day take on Titus O'Neil and Darren Young, the prime time players, at the Money in the bank pay per view. I am really looking forward to seeing how this match plays out this weekend. I think both teams are so entertaining that they could really make an impact. On tonight's show we can expect either one of the members of the prime time players take on one of the members of the new day so that they can gain some momentum or Darren Young and Titus O'Neil could have a basic tag team match against another team to once again gain some momentum and keep themselves on a high before this Sunday.

And finally, the main event. Last week we saw Seth Rollins walk out on the Authority and make it clear that he wanted to prove himself. That he wanted to prove he doesn't need J&J security and the Authority to keep hold of the WWE World Heavyweight championship. Now, he may not have he's tile around he's own waist for the time being but that won't stop him from acting like the champion he
is. He cut a great promo on Smackdown last week, selling himself and he's Money in the bank championship match very very well. I personally would like to see Rollins in one on one action tonight, just so that he can prove that he really doesn't need the Authority before he's championship match this weekend. Finding an opponent maybe difficult but I'd love to see him take on someone like Cesaro at some point during tonight's show, I don't know about you.  I doubt we will see Ambrose in action tonight. He's going to want to keep hold of that championship before this weekend so taking he's eyes off of it won't be on he's to do list for tonight's show. If he is in action tonight then it's likely to be a quick one against someone like Barrett to pick up some momentum.

They are my prediction for tonight's show, let me know what yours are by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Money in the bank predictions part one

Comments

Popular Posts