RAW Predictions

Hello everyone and welcome back to Talk Wrestling World, I hope you are all well. You will know by now that last week I was really ill and took a week off of blogging, and while I did enjoy having the time to rest and not doing next to any work at all, I did miss it and I really just wanted to get back to working and getting everything back to normal, plus I would of done anything for that god awful illness I had and having a two year old running around the place didn't completely help (my Aunt and baby cousin came to visit). You would of seen that I did however upload my RAW predictions for last week and that's because I pre posted on Sunday and I fell ill on Sunday evening so I was able to get that up in time. Clear example of why I should carry on pre posting! Anyway, I'm back this week and ready to get everything back on track and in order and we are kick starting the week with my RAW Predictions, the post I dread doing every week but it always get's a good response. This week the WWE are in the United Kingdom and tonight RAW will air from my home city of London meaning this will be a pre recorded episode, and so this post is going up much earlier than usual. I always love the European tours for all the obvious reasons including the reason that the UK crowds always rock despite our sometimes cringe worthy chants. With it being only two weeks left until the Extreme Rules pay per view we can expect more matches added to the card and more progression in the feuds for the matches already announced for the pay per view. My Extreme Rules predictions will kick start next Monday, and I will start writing them this week. I will be uploading one to two prediction posts a day right up until Saturday. The following week I will be uploading my top twenty matches of the month and top fifteen superstars of the month, so we have a busy three weeks or so ahead! But staying in the present, I will leave the links bellow to any recent posts, and all my social media links will be bellow also. Finally, you can let me know what your predictions are for tonight's RAW in London show by leaving a comment bellow or by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. 


So, as you know, tonight RAW will air from London, England and I'll be honest, I have pretty high expectations for the show. One thing we can expect to see or shall I say hear, is a great crowd. We all know how great British fans are and I'm not just saying that because I'm a British fan myself (promise), but they British crowds never let me down. With it being only two weeks away from Extreme Rules also, there is a lot to pack into tonight's show as we can expect more matches announced or at least made clear for the pay per view and the push for the matches already announced will continue. Talking of matches have been already been announced so far we have, Randy Orton VS Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight championship, Bad News Barrett VS Daniel Bran for the Intercontinental championship and John Cena VS Rusev for the United States championship. The card isn't shaping up too bad but it could be better. I do think that before the last week, things will be changed up a bit and I do think they need to be. I'm fine with Rusev and Cena, I've already said that I think they should of left their feud at Wrestlemania but I'm fine with one more match, it's just going to be a vital night for Rusev. Bryan and Barrett I'm not a fan of. I think they will have a great match but I do think Sheamus needed to be added to the card somehow and putting him in the match might have worked more or even making it a fatal four way with adding Ziggler, but making it a basic one on one match might just be the best decision the WWE have made in a while. I think it will be what happens after this match witch will be the biggest thing and the thing to watch. Then we have Orton and Rollins. Out of all three of the matches announced, this is the one that I'm most happy with. I think it makes sense and they will defiantly put on a great match. However, I can't help but feel like they are going to add Reigns to the mix somehow and I think that would be a huge mistake. In my opinion I think Reigns needs to be kept out of the title picture for a while. Let Rollins do he's thing for a thew months and introduce Roman back into the picture a little later on where he's even better in the ring and as an all round superstar. In today's post I'm gonna try and change things up a little to what I usually do. I'm going to take you through the matches announced for Extreme Rules and make my predictions for those superstars then go into the rest of the night.

The first match we know about for Extreme Rules is the WWE World Heavyweight championship match between current champ, Seth Rollins and Randy Orton. So far we have seen Rollins on top and take control, being the front man in the feud. Last week on RAW he had an amazing match against former NXT champion, Adrian Neville, and after picking up a strong win he made everyone know how much power he had feeding Neville a second curb stomp at the end of the match. Now, I hardly ever compliment creative with their booking but Neville VS Rollins was one of the best bookings the WWE have made it in years. It was so refreshing, so different, entertaining, and flat out better than what we usually get on RAW. It was the booking that made you want to give creative a sticker well done. Whether that good booking will continue tonight I highly doubt it. There's no doubt that Seth will be in either the main event or one of the best matches of the night. I wouldn't mind seeing him and Neville go at it again. Neville will be in he's home country this week so it's inevitable that he will be competing on RAW tonight.  If they do have a rematch, then I do think the match should either end in DQ or quick win by Neville. I think he would struggle with two straight clean losses against Rollins. As for Orton, I would like to see him in a strong singles match tonight, just to give him extra momentum before Extreme Rules and I'd just really like to see him compete in singles competition in a nice, strong match. Now, when I say that I don't mean I want to see him compete against Kane or Big show. I'm telling you, if we see Orton take on any of these two either in singles or tag team action tonight I'm going straight to bed. I cannot tell you just how bored I am of seeing the same old crap with these guys. Give us something new. There's enough superstars in the back that are capable of putting on a good match ad entertaining us far more than Kane ad Big Show do. And another thing, I'm sick and tired of young, fresh talent being buried by these two. As much as I hate to admit it, I do think that were getting another typical big tag team match tonight, witch means I'm getting an early night.

The first match that was announced for the Extreme Rules pay per view this year was for the United States championship between Rusev and John Cena. You guys know, I'd rather this feud was done and dusted already and this just like what we got last year with Cena ad Bray Wyatt, a feud that started out well but after going on too long it becomes boring and stale. Over the past two weeks now we have seen Cena hold open challenges for the United States championship and don't get me wrong they have been two great matches, one with Dean Ambrose the other with Stardust and I do think this is a really good idea and kinda distracts us from the fact we're getting yet another Ruse/Cena match in a couple weeks. The open challenge thing is suppose to go continuing so who Cena's opponent will be tonight should be interesting. I can honestly say, I have no idea who it will be and I like that. It's nice to have something during a RAW show that's not super predicable and I think the open challenge thing is allowing guys on the roster to have their moment to shine, they may not win but their being given the chance to put on great matches. Stardust is the perfect example of that. Amazing wrestler who's never really given a chance, last week he had that chance and in effect had a great match. As I said, I have no idea who will take Cena on this week. Names like Ryback, Curtis Axel, and Jack Swagger come to mind but I like that I'm unsure as to who it will be. What I'm hooping is that no matter who it is, they have enough time to have a great strong match. I'm also hoping Rusev makes an appearance tonight maybe during the open challenge match. We're only two weeks away from Extreme Rules and the build up for their match just needs to be a touch stronger and I think Rusev costing the open challenge match tonight will be the best way to add some heat to their feud in time for Extreme Rules.

The last match to be announced for the Extreme Rules pay per view so far is Daniel Bryan VS Bad News Barrett for the Intercontinental championship. As I have already said, I don't mind this match taking place at all. I think they will put on a great match and Barrett is entitled to he's one on one rematch, I personally may have booked it slightly differently, by creating a Triple threat or a fatal four way adding Dolph Ziggler and Sheamus to the mix but I'm fine with this match. There's no doubt that all four of these guys will have a great night tonight yet again. Since retuning to action Sheamus has been on fire, and has been right at the top for two straight weeks, and I don't see that changing any time soon. Tonight, we could see Sheamus go one on one with either Dolph Ziggler or Roman Reigns, they all competed in a six man tag team match last week so it more than makes sense but the most likely match we will get is the match that we have suppose to have gotten for two weeks, Sheamus and Bad News Barrett VS Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan, witch I would love to see and because RAW is London tonight expect Barrett to be extremely over with the crowd

Tonight, we also have the divas battle royal to determine the number one contender for the divas championship witch will hands down be Naomi. This is one hundred per cent Naomi's time to shine and to be honest I don't even think there should of been a battle royal at all. Summer Rae has been working as a face during the tour so her role in the battle royal should be interesting. Finn Balor has also been touring with the main roster in the UK over the past week but I'm not expecting an appearance tonight at all but he will probably work a dark match. The New day will probably continue their push tonight as heels and the team to take on the tag team champs at Extreme rules or whatever match their doing with the tag division for Extreme Rules should be announced or made
clear tonight. I'm also hopeing to see Dean Ambrose tonight. He took last week off of TV and throughout the tour he has been working matches with Luke Harper. You guys all know I'm down for a feud between those two and an extreme Rules match between them would be my idea of perfect. Finally, Bray Wyatt retuned to action last Thursday on Smackdown and took on Erick Rowan. To be honest all I want to see is an Erick Rowan push so if we get that in a feud between these two then I'm happy.

Recent Blog post:
Top 5 Superstars of the week
Whats next for Lana and Rusev

Social Media:
Twitter
Personal Facebook


Comments

Popular Posts