Battleground Predictions: Luke Harper & Erick Rowan VS The Usos


2 Out Of 3 Falls Match for the Tag Team championship

Hello Everyone! So I'm here today with the first post of my Battleground prediction series. From now on for every single PPV I will be doing a prediction series where I will make my predictions for the each match separately and express my personal opinions on them. It started last month with Money In the bank and you can still check them out now if you want to. You can also let me know who you are supporting this Sunday at the battleground PPV by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So It's day one and the first match I'm going to be talking about is the tag team match between the team of Luke Harper and Erick Rowan VS The Usos for the tag team championships. The match was announced a thew week's back when Harper and Rowan picked up another win over the current champs Jimmy and Jey Uso. We saw these two face each other at the Money in the bank PPV last month in an amazing match witch saw the The Usos retain the title, but the feud between the two team's was far from over and they faced each other in the ring more in tag team competition and in singles competition. This whole thing started when Bray and Cena began there feud and The Usos got involved to make it all even and even though I hated the idea at the beginning I've grown to really think the opisite and I think it's great that it's allowed not just to show the talent of the Usos that has bee hidden since there arrival in the WWE but too push and really show everyone the eminence amount of talent, experience and charisma Harper and Rowan have. Harper in particular has really been shining in this feud and has stolen the show in all there match ups. I think there is so much more that Harper has to show and every single week were seeing more and more from him and he's really being showing the WWE universe how diverse he is in the ring and has been working he's character amazingly, I will leave my superstar of the week post I did on him from a month back bellow where I talk more about him as a singles competitor. As for Erick Rowan I still do think he is falling behind. If you look at Harper and Bray there doing amazing and Rowan is standing out as the weakling but not standing out for much good, hopefully Sunday we will see more from him. The Usos have also take full advantage and before they got the tag team championships I had no idea how amazing they are not just in the ring but on the mic and how much character the two of them had and I think this feud has done the best for them. I do feel however that after they loose the championships there going to become lost again and used as jobbers.

The 4 men put on an amazing match at Money in the bank and have been throughout there feud, providing some of the best tag team matches we have seen in WWE in a while. The MITB match for me was on the best matches of the night and all four men impressed me. The match was back and fourth back and fourth and it was hard to tell who was going to win. I was very very very disappointed when the Usos won and stayed the tag team champions, I was 100% behind Harper and Rowan and really thought they deserved to win and it was time for new champs. I was so glad to learn the following night that this was not the end of the feud and that the Wyatts would remain in the picture for the titles. They picked up a nice clean win and earned there match for this Sunday at battleground. Now on to this Sunday, I personally think this going to be the match of the night. These men know how to give us an awesome tag match and I think this is going to be one you shouldn't miss. I'm going to predict the match once again is going to be back and forth back and forth and I think the fact that it's a 2 out of 3 falls match makes it even better! I think It's likely Harper and Rowan will pick up the first win but to be honest it really could go either way and not matter who picks up the first win it's going to keep the crowd entertained and into the match. I really do think it's time for new champions and I said it before that Harper and Rowan are the perfect guys to hold them. I could see them having a long title reign hopefully being ended by the current NXT champions The ascension. It's obvious the tag team division at the moment is really bad and over in NXT the tag teams are much better and stronger. It's these two teams that are keeping the tag division good at the moment and I think with Harper and Rowan as the champs they will add something new and exciting to it. I also think with them as champs it allow the both of them to grow and show themselves off more as singles competitors and as a tag team. I'm also hopeing that after this match this is the end of there feud, it really does not need to go on any longer or it's just going to start getting boring. I do think if the match was not a 2 out of 3 falls match it would of been a lot more boring but thank god it's not . Hopefully they will also get a nice long time slot too and it's not rushed and made too short. I can see the crowd really getting behind the match and you never know it could go down in history.

I'll be tweeting live throughout the PPV and you can tweet me questions using the hash-tag #AskTWW before the the PPV starts and throughout.

Superstar of the week Luke Harper:
 http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/superstar-of-week-luke-harper.html

Comments

Popular Posts