Superstar Of The Week: Randy Orton

Hello Everyone! So I'm back today with my superstar of the week. Last week saw Roman Reigns at the top and I will leave the link to that post at the end. You can let me know who your superstar of the week is by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So this week there was a lot of superstars who stood out and really shined/Improved from last week but to be honest I think there was one man who really has stolen the show's and deserves to be this week's superstar of the week and that man is Randy Orton. Last week Randy was my superstar spotlight witch I will also leave the link to at the end; he did a lot that week but not enough to really be in the top 5 but this week is a completely different story all together.  If we go back from where Randy has been standing out for me it has to go back to Money in the bank. He's performance on the night was amazing and even with he's head split open he kept on competing and there were many times on the night I thought he would once again be the WWE world heavyweight champion. He was a stand out performer throughout the whole match and I gained a lot of respect for him as the night went on. The following night on RAW however I gained even more respect for him when he competed in tag team competition where  to be honest I was expecting him to be absent from any in ring action for the night. Considering he has 12 stitches in he's head he did amazing on the night once again.
These past thew week's we have also seen Randy on the mic more and in more backstage segments, to be honest I've never been a big fan of Randy on the mic but there's no point going into too much detail about that.He's feud with Roman Reigns is one that I'm not quit understanding, one week there at each others throats the next there doing there own thing and involve in other "feuds". I'd love it if the WWE would make up there mind on what they want from both of them and weather or not there going to have a strong active feud between the two or not. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing the two of them feud, I think they both could show a lot and we could see stuff from Randy we haven't seen yet and it would help put over Roman a lot! The two of them also need to have some more one on one matches. I don't think we have seen enough at all. We need one with a nice clean win from either one of them hopefully we will get one in the near future. This past week on Smackdown it was Randy who was standing tall at the end of the night,Witch to be honest I was very happy with. I've said it way too many times but Roman needed to put off he's pedestal this week and I think Randy was the best person for the Job and it allowed him to stay relevant leading up to the fatal four way a week from today at the Battleground PPV, because I did feel he was becoming lost in it all and a little boring. It was that beat down on Smackdown that contributed to him being put at number one this week, It really did top off an amazing week for him.
As we're on the topic of Smackdown he's one on one match with Chris Jericho was the match of the night for me. Both of them gave us an amazing match witch was literally just back and forth back and forth. Randy managed to pick up a nice clean win at the end of it for the second time of the week and I was more than happy! It was about time he got a clean win after an awesome match! It was great seeing them both compete on Smackdown.
If we go back to this past Monday night RAW and Randy's match with Dean Ambrose I think we can all agree it was another amazing match! I can not tell you how long I have waited for these two to have a one on one match and I was not disappointed at all! Randy really did bring the best out of Ambrose and gave him he's best  one on one match in WWE yet in my opinion (putting aside he's matches in FCW). Randy sold the moves really well and executed he's moves really well and if im honest I think it was Randy's best match over the past couple of months. I was a little disappointed with the end result of Randy wining, mainly because I am a big Ambrose fan I do feel that Ambrose needed the win more than what Orton did but I think it really did benefit Randy was the main reason he was put at number one this week. He also really showed us what Dean can do and how amazing he really is witch is always a good thing for the newer talent.

I do feel that Randy does need to break away from the Authority, personally I think that's what's best for Business. I think the right time might be around the end of the year say Hell in a Cell ish. I do prefer Heel Orton to Baby face but I hate this whole part of the Authority thing it's all becoming a little boring now and a little dated. All that being said I cant deny the fact that clearly this week it has been Orton's week and I for sure have been talking about him a lot so there really was no one else who could of been put at the top this week. I think it's likely to be another awesome week for for him but I doubt it would be as good as this past week.

This weeks top 5 superstars:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-top-5-superstars-of-this-week.html

Superstar of the week Seth Rollins:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/superstar-of-week-seth-rollins.html

Superstar Spotlight Randy Orton:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/superstar-spotlight-randy-orton.html



Comments

Popular Posts