RAW Predictions

Hey everyone! So it's the night after Battleground and looks like we may have a good RAW tonight. You can let me know what you thought of last nights action and what your predictions are for tonight by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So Battleground for me was okay i rated it a 7/10. It had some stupid endings but the matches were fairly good, i will leave my reactions and review post at the end so you can have a read of that. I think tonight we may see the feud between AJ Lee and Paige continue and hopefully heat up a little bit, there match last night was fairly good for divas match but could of been better and a little longer. I still think Charlotte VS Nattie at NXT take over has been the best divas match of the year by far! The two however have great chemistry and the fans genuinely want to see them feud, and it was great to see and hear the crowd getting behind a divas match so much!

I'm also hopeing to see a new feud come about for The Usos, I dont see any point in them carrying on with harper and rowan it's just going to get boring now. The ascension coming up would be amazing or maybe a little promo after a match the usos have tonight but i doubt that will happen. It will also be intresting to see what will happen next with Harper and Rowan, and also Bray! After he's lose last night it will be intresting to see what they will do next. Will they carry on the feud with Jericho? I kinda hope now to be honest, i'm not feeling the feud that much but what else will Chris do? With that question i can see them carrying on the feud at least until summer slam.

I have a feeling we may also see a Miz/Sheamus feud grow. I have a feeling they may unify the titles at Summer slam and there has been rumours of the two feuding. To be honest i personally dont wanna see that, it would help either superstars and will just be boring and pointless. I do like what there doing with Miz and i do like the new gimmick but a sheamus feud is not what he needs right now! A sheamus heel turn however is exactly what we need!
It's also going to be intresting to see what's next for Roman. I think were going to see a new feud grow for him with Triple H. There has been hints of a one on one match between the two at the next PPV and I do think this feud would do wonders for Roman he could really shine as a singles competitor in a nice one on one feud no fatal 4 ways or anything, just him in a big feud on he's own; and i think the two would have an awesome match together. I think it's also likely to see tension rise between Randy and Kane after last night. Likely to see a backstage segment between the two but i doubt we will see a feud grow until next week. I cant wait to see what will happen between Ambrose and Rollins next and that is all just very unpredictable but i do think were going to see an awesome promo on Ambrose's behalf.

Finally Brock Lesnar. There is rumours of him coming tonight and clearly he is plan c.  If he is back tonight I cant wait to hear the crowd reaction! He's last feud with Cena was okay and the match was all right so it will be intresting to see what happens this time but to be honest i can just see it being a repeat of the last one where once again cena is back on top as usual. I will be tweeting live throughout RAW using the hash tag #RAW so you can tweet me throughout and i will be back tomorrow with an in depth review and reactions post.

Battleground review and reactions:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/battleground-review-and-reactions.html

Comments

Popular Posts