Superstar Of The Week: The Miz

Hello Everyone! I know I'm late in uploading this post but it was a long day yesterday. So as you all know yesterday I uploaded my top 5 superstars of the week and at number one this week was The Miz. I will leave the link to the post so you can see who else was in the list if you haven't seen it already. This week I was basing my list from the past two week as there was no top 5 up last week because of the Battleground Prediction series; so it's judged by last week, this week and Battleground. You can let me know who your superstar of the week is by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. I'm also going to leave the link to my friend Robs YouTube channel that I think you will all love, so don't forget to like and Subscribe to the Channel.

So at the top this week in my top 5 is The Miz. Trust me this is more of a shock to me than it is to you. Over the years I've been all over the place with how I feel about the Miz. One week I might like him the next I might hate him; But no matter what I'm always talking about him even if he is only jobbing. But since he's return a thew weeks ago I'm really liking him.  As we all know he returned a thew weeks ago after finishing off filming for the Marines 4, and I do have to say quickly I did like him in the Marines 3 so I personally cant wait to see the next one. He came back with a new gimmick that a lot of people don't really like but me personally, I love it and I'm sure I've been driving everyone mad with saying just how much I do like it! Yes it is like the rocks old Gimmick but so what, it really works for Miz and I have great hopes for him with this gimmick and let's face it, it's so far so good. On the night he came back he gave us a great heel speech about the new him however was interrupted by a bigger return, that of Chris Jericho. I'm not going to lie I was disappointed when the Miz came out and I was tricked into beleiving he was the big epic return but it was great to have them both back. The following week he had a pretty good match with Jericho on RAW witch yes he did loose, but I enjoyed watching him and the match was decent. It's mainly he's mic skills that has got him in my top 5 and most importantly number one. He's stayed relevant, getting himself in good matches against superstars we want to see in the ring! We all know Miz is gold on the mic and I have always loved hearing him work he's skills on the mic. He's little talk with he's mum on Smackdown was great! And the whole "money maker" thing just makes me laugh all the time! This whole new gimmick is just really really working for me.
We then have he's nice sneaky win last Sunday at the Battleground PPV were a lot of people were convinced that Ziggler had one the Battle Royal but nope, Miz sneaked in last minuet to eliminate Ziggler and be crowned the new Intercontinental Champion. I really do think Miz needed this win. With a failed come back he need to show there was a point in making a fuss with he's return and giving him a new gimmick.He's career was at a wired point when he left and he needed to come back better than ever, and I think the win last Sunday was best for him and a great new start. I think starting off with a mid card championship with he's return and new gimmick was great and is really going to work for him and the future. It keeps him relevant and the fans interested in him and what he's going to do next. It also shows that the gimmick is going to work for him and is a great turning point in he's career.

He then had an amazing match this past week on RAW against Ziggler witch for me was the match of night. It was aback and forth back and forth match witch I have to admit I was not looking forward to when it was announced they would be having a match but it turned out to be awesome and I'm glad I stayed up to watch it! he stayed in control throughout a lot of the match, cutting moves nicely, selling pretty good and entertaining the crowd keeping in character and staying with the whole "don't touch the money maker" thing. He didn't pick up the win no, but as I have said before, I don't base my top 5 on wins I look at everything and he did great in the match up throughout and You really didn't know who was going to pick up the win. It was also great having him on commentary on Smackdown throughout Zigglers match and the attack at the end. Hopefully these two will go into actually feuding because the two could give us an awesome Mid card feud because they have great chemistry and lets face it awesome matches. There both two very underrated superstars in the WWE and I think a lot of people would love to see more matches between the two in the near future.
All together, I think Miz has had a great start with he's return and new gimmick. I predict great things for him for the next thew months and it's going to be intresting to see what they have planned for him next.

My top 5 superstars of this week:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-top-5-superstars-of-week.html

Robs YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB-B4jxA4buys3l5MZPO-Ow

Comments

Popular Posts