Battleground Predictions: John Cena VS Roman Reigns VS Kane VS Randy Orton

                                     Fatal 4 way for the WWE World Pennyweight Championship

Hey Everyone! So it's the day of Battleground, witch brings me to my last prediction post! As you all know I have been predicting the outcome of all the matches on the card for tonight's PPV and analysing the actions of the competitors from over the last month.I will leave the links to all the post bellow so you can check those out if you haven't done so already. You can also let me know who you are supporting Tonight by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

It's time to talk about the nights main event, witch see's current WWE world heavyweight champion John Cena defend he's titles in a fatal 4 way against Randy Orton, Kane and Roman Reigns. I'm going to be honest I'm not all for this match and I haven't been from the begging. I didn't like the way it was put together, it was just announced randomly and the obvious three were put in the match. I thought it was stupid and didn't make much sense that they put Roman Reigns in the match considering the fact that Triple H is supposed to hate the guy. I think the whole thing was just thrown together and all appears to be very predictable. But today I'm actually going to be doing something a little different with the post just because it is so predictable. I will first go through my prediction then I will tell you about a couple of my dream scenario's.
I think everyone will agree with me and say that it's very very obvious Cena will be wining the main event...once again. Let's face it, Kane obviously wont be wining just because he's the most irrelevant man in this match and wouldn't make any sense if he won. We then have Randy Orton, who has already held the titles and once again doesn't seem to make sense if he wins them once again, it would just be a repeat of what we saw over the past thew months. The only way I could see Randy winning and it making sense is if he does win and he feuds with Kane for the title (or the other way around and Kane wins) Leading to Kane's face turn and exit from being apart of the Authority and Randy's bitch. But to be honest I highly doubt that will be the out come. I do however think Kane will turn he's back on Orton and do what he wants and go in for the win for himself, witch will result in him rebelling against the Authority further the following night on RAW witch could lead to him and Randy feuding resulting in a one on one match at Summer Slam. We then have Roman Reigns, the obvious fan favourite, who appears to be feuding with everyone in the locker room including the creative team. Personally I think it's very unlikely he is going to win tonight, purely because it's way too early in he's career to hold such an important title in face the biggest title/s in the business. I do however think that if anyone is going to win aside from Cena it is going to be Roman Reigns, just because of the obvious tension between Reigns and Cena.  I think it would be stupid for him to hold the titles so early and I think the best time for him to do so may be around Hell in a Cell or TLC slowly going into the new year. I think it's obvious he is going to feud with Triple H next, leading up to Summer Slam witch could start with some kind of interference from Triple H to Roman but I doubt it will start until RAW or the following week. I predict the match will be a fairly good one but I doubt it will be match of the night. I think we could see Roman dominate the match but it's clear the obvious winner is John Cena. I would love however to have a shock twist.

Now apparently it has been confirmed that Brock Lesnar is to return tomorrow night at Monday night RAW, so it's obvious Cena will be feuding with Lesnar leading up to a match with him at Summer Slam. I think it would be intresting to see Seth cash in he's money in the bank brief case tonight after a surprise attack from Lesnar to Cena, that way the Rollins/ Ambrose feud could get that little more intresting, then we could have the Roman and Triple H feud and the Lesnar/ Cena feud. I feel like if Cena walks out tonight still the WWE world heavy weight champion and goes on to face Lesnar at Summer Slam for the titles it's way too predicable. What Cena will walk out once again as champ? Because let's face it there is no way Lesnar will be champ after there match, At least if He looses the title tonight they can have another awesome match like what they did two years ago at Extreme Rules and it will also allow new talent like Ambrose and Rollins a chance to hold the big title, but as I said about Roman is it too early in there career for such a thing? Let me know what you think by giving me a tweet at @TezangiVictoria.

Battleground Predictions: Dean Ambrose VS Seth Rollins
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/battleground-predictions-dean-ambrose.html

Battleground Predictions: Christ Jericho VS Bray Wyatt
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/battleground-predictions-chris-jericho.html

Battleground Predictions: Battle Royal
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/battleground-predictions-battle-royal.html

Battleground Predictions: AJ Lee VS Paige
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/battleground-predictions-aj-lee-vs-paige.html

Battleground Predictions: Jack Swagger VS Rusev
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/battleground-predictions-jack-swagger.html

Battleground Predictions: Luke Harper and Erick Rowan VS The Usos
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/battleground-predictions-luke-harper.html

Comments

Popular Posts