Top 5 Superstars Of The Week


Hello Everyone! It's Saturday witch means it's time for my Top 5 Superstars of the week. From Now on my my top 5 post will be up every Saturday instead of Friday. This is mainly because it gives me more time to analyse the superstars and see who really has stood out for me. You can let me know who your superstar of the week s by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5) Luke Harper
Starting off the top 5 is Luke Harper. Now I think everyone know's how much of a fan I am of Luke Harper. I'm big fan of he's work before the WWE and I know what he is capable of and personally I think he has the most potential in the Wyatt family. This past Sunday at Money in the bank the night started with a tag team match for the championships where The usos put their titles on the line against Luke harper and Erick Rowan. I think it's safe to say that the match was surprisingly very very good. It was basically dominated by Luke Harper and once again he stunned the crowd and everyone at home by showing how diverse he is. Although they didn't win everyone was talking about Harper and he stood out from all 4 competitors.  The following Night on RAW The Wyatts once again faced the team of the tag champions the usos and Sheamus in six man competition. Once again it was Harper for me who stood out. Each week harper is showing more and more and he is growing so much. That night it was harper who scooped up the win for he's team by pinning one of the Usos. I think the future is very very very bright for Harper and I hope the WWE know the amount of talent they have with Luke Harper.

4) Roman Reigns 
At number 4 is Roman Reigns. There's no denying the fact that Roman Reigns is the WWE's hottest talent right now. Everyone is speaking about him and everyone wants to see him in action. It's clear the WWE have big big plans for him and there showing that completely. He's performance this past Sunday at Money in the bank was pretty good, especially for a first timer. He stayed relevant, in control and the camera's were on him a lot! Although he didn't win he was a fan favourite and the crowd were 100% behind him the whole night. We then saw Roman on RAW were he was put into the Battleground Main event where he will be apart of the fatal 4 way alongside Randy Orton, Kane and the champion John Cena for the WWE world heavyweight championship. A lot of people were happy with this decision but I expressed my feelings in my RAW review and reactions post witch I will leave the link to bellow. Roman teamed up with John Cena to face the team of Randy Orton and Kane. Now although there was no Clean win Roman was the man who stood out and who everyone was looking at. And by the end of the night it was Reigns who was the last man standing squaring off with Triple H. Then on Smackdown this past Friday once again Roman made he's presence known and was once again the last man standing. We've also seen a big improvement in he's mic skills but there is still plenty of room for development.

3) Jack Swagger 
This week has been a great week for Swagger. It stared at the Money in the bank PPV were he was part of the Ladder match for the Brief case; now although he didn't win the match he was a stand out performer throughout it. I actually predicted that Swagger would end up lost in the match and we wouldn't see much of him but I was completely proven wrong! Swagger, in just like all he's other Ladder matches stood out and really really impressed me. There was even time's I really thought he was going to win. He stayed on top of things and our focus was on him a lot during the match! The following night on RAW we finally got to see Swagger's face turn! This was completely out of no where I didn't expect it what so ever! Now I, along with the whole WWE universe have been waiting for Swagger/Rusev to feud, I mean come on it was clearly going to happen sooner or later. I really do think this going to be an amazing feud and Swagger is really going to shine. I also think it's a great time to show off Rusev more. So far we've only seen him wrestle mid carders and jobbers and he's new feud with Swagger is gonna really make him that little more intresting. I'm also really happy that the crowd are finally behind Swagger. He has so much potential and is really talented and i think this feud is going to really show the best of Swagger off and get him back in the main picture. These past thew months have been really bad for him and he's matches have been terrible! This is a great way to get Swagger back on our screen's for the best.

2) Dean Ambrose 
At number two this week is Dean Ambrose. I think everyone know's that Ambrose is my current favourite wrestler witch I suppose makes me a little bias but I promise I can back myself up on this description well. My main reason is Money In the Bank. It was Dean's second Money in the bank ladder match and he's performance last year was good but this year it was Amazing. I was completely shocked with Dean's performance, I was absolutely not expecting to see the things I saw this past Sunday. The audience were 100% behind him throughout the whole match and he was clearly the fan favourite. He went above what was expected of him and he might not of won but Dean Ambrose well and truly stole the show! He also cut an amazing promo on the PPV. The following night on RAW he kept he's presence known when he once again cut another awesome promo that stayed in everyone's mind throughout the rest of the night and week for that matter. He then had a pretty good match on Smackdown against Randy Orton and if he won that match I probably would of put him at number one this week. Although he had an injury he carried on fighting and put on amazing show however.

1) Seth Rollins
This week's superstar of the week is Seth Rollins. I wont go into detail as to why because I will do a separate post on that. With a clean win over RVD on raw, wining the money in the bank ladder match and improving on he's mic skills Seth has earned he's number on spot this week!

Comments

Popular Posts