My Top 5 superstars to watch this week

Hey Everyone, so It's Monday witch means its time for my top 5 superstars to watch this week. With Battleground this Sunday I think were in for a good RAW tonight so lets so who has made it into this weeks list. You can let me know who you think will be the one to watch this week by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5) Paige
Paige made it into my top 5 superstars to watch last week and she's made it again this week as the only diva in the list.  I was disappointed to see last week they weren't pushing the feud between her and AJ, I think there being very smart with this and I hope they know how much the WWE universe wants to see the two feud. Hopefully this week wont see Paige licking AJ's ass and she show's the real Paige that we saw in her FCW days and NXT days. I'm also hopeing we will say an official heel turn for her because I really do think she will do better and go further as a heel.

4) The Usos
At number four this week is The Usos. With there tag team titles on the line at battleground this Sunday in a 2 out of 3 falls match against the Wyatts the usos as the current tag team champions need to have build some momentum. I'm expecting a promo this week from the two or maybe a segment. Hopefully we will also see them picking up a win as a tag team and maybe in singles competition. Also with the wyatts getting a win over them last week they really do need some momentum before there next match. Hopefully we wont see them face each other until Sunday and they face another tag team.

3) Fandango
I think this going to be a very intresting week this week for Fandango. With no dancing partner out of Summer Rae or Layla I think this gonna be a weak week for him this week, but I could be very wrong. I've put him in my top 5 this week because I think were gonna be very entertained by him leading up to the Battleground PPV.

2) Kane
Number two this week is Kane. After he's brawl with roman reigns Kane has stayed relevant in this storyline but i still think he has a lot more to show! The attention clearly is mainly on Roman Reigns and I think Kane needs to get a little more involved. Hopefully he will stand out tonight in the tag team match; but I do have a feeling he's going to go against the Authority some time soon or at least break away from being Randy's bitch.

1) Triple H
With the Authority back this week I think were gonna see Triple H back on he's throne causing misery  as usual! Were likely to see some kind of personal attack on either Dean Ambrose or Roman Reigns but to be honest  I think its more likely to see sneaky tactics that will show more at the battleground ppv and next week on money night raw.



Comments

Popular Posts