My Top 5 Superstars to Watch this week

Hello Everyone! I'm back with today's  first post; My top 5 superstars to watch this week. Last week I actually didn't get round to doing this post but im trying to get on track with everything and I've decided this post will be up every Monday instead of a Sunday. I will leave the link to my top 5 superstars of last week and my superstar of the week post on Seth Rollins at the end of this one. You can let me know who you
think will shine this week by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5) Paige 
At number five this week is a diva. After the embarrassment of loosing her Diva's championship last week to AJ Lee in a poetic justice form there is no doubt in my mind that Paige is going to be coming back stronger than ever and looking for revenge. At first I was pretty annoyed with the fact she lost the title, after all her championship reign was not the best and we are still yet to see the best of her, however a week later I actually think this is a really good idea. With the title not around her waist it means we get to finally see the more ruthless and aggressive Paige, the real Paige, the one we all know and love from NXT. Last week on Smackdown she played the respectful calm act, but I really do think this is going to be a strong week/weeks for Paige. Hopefully we will see better matches from her and the feud between her and AJ really grow as this has the potential to be the best divas feud since Lita and Trish.

4) Dean Ambrose
Now Dean Ambrose has been the top of all my post and is even a past superstar of the week (witch I will leave the link to bellow) but I still think there is so much more coming from Dean. Let's be honest he's matches have not resulted in the best for him so far and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this week we will finally see a nice clean win for Ambrose after an amazing match! I think we can all expect to see another awesome promo delivered by Dean but I really do think he could be up to much more this week than a good promo and a decent match. We may also see him put into a match for Battleground.

3) Cesaro
The number three spot is filled by Cesaro. Last week we saw an intresting change in attitude for Cesaro. He's horrific attack on Kofi last Monday on Raw didn't end during the week. I'm going to be honest, I don't really see the point in this whole "new aggressive Cesaro", yes it keeps us talking about him and keep's him relevant and is all probably just one big idea to push him before he goes into the Battle Royal for the IC championship at Battleground where he is lightly to come up on top; but I just dont like the idea and i think it's pointless and boring. It feel's like he had such an amazing start to the year and now he's become lost again and there trying to boost him back up again. However, that being said he did lose he's match last week on RAW witch leads me to believe he might have a pretty good week this week building him for the battleground PPV.

2) Jack Swagger 
At number two this week is Jack Swagger. Last was a great week for Swagger when he finally got he's well overdue Face turn and was at last put into an amazing feud that we can all actually enjoy! I think this week could be another amazing week for him, with the feud with Rusev coming to light last week Swagger needs to build momentum, so hopefully we will see him get a couple of good clean wins this week leading up to their potential match at Battleground. These past thew month's Rusev has been getting the push and been undefeated and in order for this feud to work even more we need to see more wins on swaggers behalf. Were also likely to see a good promo/segment between the four (lana and zeb).

1) Bray Wyatt
Number one this week is Bray Wyatt. Now whatever happens this week I just know everyone is going to be talking about Mr Wyatt. After he's shocking attack on Chris Jericho last week it brought to light a brand new feud witch I personally cannot wait for! Just imagine the awesome Promo's/segments were going to get in this! It really could go either way this week. It was announced on Smackdown last week that Jericho will face the Miz tonight on RAW and I think were all expecting to see it cut short by either another attack or a promo on Bray's behalf. Hopefully we will see a nice good match with Bray coming on top against an opponent this week but I'm not sure how likely this is. I will have more on this prediction in my RAW predictions post witch will be up later today.

Superstar of the week: Seth Rollins
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/superstar-of-week-seth-rollins.html

My Top 5 superstars of the week:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/top-5-superstars-of-week.html

Superstar of the week: Dean Ambrose
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/superstar-of-week-dean-ambrose.html

Comments

Popular Posts