Battleground Predictions: Chris Jericho VS Bray Wyatt

Hello Everyone! I'm half way through my Battleground prediction series. I will leave the links at the end of this post so you can check the others out if you haven't done so already. You can also let me know who you are supporting this Sunday by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So it's to write about the one match I have been avoiding to do so. Dont get me wrong I'm loving this feud and and think it's going to be amazing for both superstars especially Bray Wyatt, I mean come on look at the awesome Promo's we have already had! I'm just finding it difficult to call and to see an ending to it all to be honest. The past thew month's Bray has been one of the hottest superstars, in fact the past year has been amazing for Mr Wyatt; having amazing feuds with top veterans such as Kane and John Cena, current favourites like Daniel Bryan and been involved in what many people are calling the match of the year at Elimination Chamber against the Shield. He's feud was Cena did get very very boring but I cant deny the fact that the two of them had some awesome matches together. The feud really did push Bray and we got to see more of he's amazing Mic skills, witch I will talk more about later. The mini feud he had along side team member's Luke Harper and Erick Rowan against the Shield was one of the most exciting moments of the year and there matches have been mind blowing and just amazing! I do feel that it was cut way to short and early and the two factions could of had one hell of an awesome feud that went on a lot longer. Over the past year there have been obvious big big improvements from Bray Wyatt. He has improved literally in every single area from mic skills to wrestling ability and I think at only 27 he has so much more to show and the WWE have a future Hall of famer in the hands with Bray. He has been a stand out performer in PPV matches, RAW and Smackdown match, one on one and six man tag competition. He had another match deemed as one of the best matches of the year so far at Royal Rumble against Daniel Bryan, had a fairly decent match at Wrestlemania, he's first Wrestlemania if I must say, he's been involved in match such as Last man standing and Steel cage matches during the Cena feud that were also pretty amazing. And there was also he's recent performance at the Money In the bank PPV were he competed in the main event ladder match for the WWE world heavyweight championship, where I was very very surprised by he's performance and was once again a stand out competitor. But the one thing that has gone un noticed is he's unbelievable mic skills. Bray is great in the ring, but on the mic he leaves you speechless. He has a very unique, haunting style that draws you in comes across completely effortless! He's still managing to blow me away every single time he has the mic in he's hands and is just simply talking. There is no doubt that Bray Wyatt is one the most must see superstars at the moment.
This Sunday see's Bray face what could be he's toughest challenge so far. Jericho is plain flat out a future Hall of famer and knows everything about everything when it comes to wrestling. He's come back last month was literally the highlight of the month for me and I couldn't  of been more happier when he's music hit once again. We have already seen him in two amazing matches, one against Miz on RAW and the other against Randy Orton on Smackdown. He's also been showing us once again he's amazing mic skills and effortless skill of getting the crowd into what he's saying 100% ( a Jericho norm).
I'd say it's clear Bray is going into Battleground with the most momentum. After he's attack on him this past Monday on RAW and the constant mind games he has been playing. For some reason I cant see this feud going on for long and will probably end by Summer slam. I think the match will be awesome this Sunday but I doubt it will be the stand out match of the night. It's likely to be dominated by Bray but I'm predicting Jericho will pick up the win this Sunday. It's also very likely to end in DQ. I would rather see Bray win this weekend I do think it's is possible. To be honest it's 50/50 and either way the feud can carry on for at least another month no matter  who wins there first match. I think it would make more sense for Bray to win and they could do more if he won if not It could just be a repeat of the Cena feud. I'm struggling to call this one but you can let me know who you are supporting and what you think by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

Battleground Predictions: Luke Harper and Erick Rowan VS The Usos
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/battleground-predictions-luke-harper.html

Battleground Predictions: Jack Swagger VS Rusev
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/battleground-predictions-jack-swagger.html

Battleground Predictions: AJ Lee VS Paige
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/battleground-predictions-aj-lee-vs-paige.html

Battleground Predictions: Battle Royal
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/battleground-predictions-battle-royal.html

Comments

Popular Posts