My Top 5 Superstars of The Week

Hey Everyone! So it's time for my top 5 superstars of the week. Last week I actually didn't post a Top 5, mainly because I was really busy with My Battleground prediction series, I'm not sure if I'm going to do this every month, leading up to the last week until the PPV I might miss the Superstar of the week post, but I will let you know if I do. You can let me know who your superstar of the week is by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

5) Kane
Now this may come to surprise to you but yes, Kane is at number 5 this week. I'm sure a lot of you are surprised I even put him in the list in the first place, considering how much I have been moaning about him over the past couple of week's but he really has stood out for me. Is he relevant in the storyline he's in right now? No, not in my opinion, but he is making it work. He's performance last Sunday at the Battleground PPV was amazing and much much better then I thought it was going to be. Yes it was dominated by Roman Reigns most of the time but he did really stand out! He executed moves nicely, he was great to watch and most importantly he stays relevant in the match, and you didn't know what he was going to do next and who's side he was really on, and it was great to watch. I do feel that he is breaking away from the Authority slowly and could see a match up between him and Randy at the next PPV maybe, Personally I don't think I would be that into the match but it would be an interesting one to watch. I think the WWE have to be very careful with what they do with Kane over the next month, because he really needs something big to happen fr him and possibly a change in Gimmick, a lot of people are getting bored of him and he needs a change. But I'd say this has been a pretty good week for Kane. He's participation in he's 2 on 1 handicap on Monday was good and to be honest he kept me watching it. He's backstage segments have also been keeping me interested.

4) Dolph Ziggler
At number four this week Is Dolph Ziggler. Now I'm going to be honest, I've never been a huge fan of Ziggler but Recently that has completely changed, and I'm finding myself screaming at the TV for him to pick up a win. I've always hated how the WWE have treated him from day one. He's one of the most talented, gifted, experienced, hard working, athletic superstars on the roster and he has never truly gotten the respect he deserves. The man is championship, main event material and he deserves to be up there with the big dogs. I'm clinging onto the hope that they will learn the amount of talent and how much the WWE universe love him and put him back at the top were he belongs, because we all know he is not mid card material. This has been an intresting year for Ziggler, he's had some amazing matches and one of them made it into my top 10 matches of the year post witch I will leave the link to bellow, He's got himself involved with Seth Rollins and the Authority a thew times, he was in the money in the bank ladder match and he's fan base has grown even more but the WWE still aint doing much with him. He's one on one matches with Seth were main event material but with the new guys around he's getting lost in the roster and they are focusing more on the new talent rather than the one's they never give the attention  too anyway. As we all know he was in the Battle royal this past Sunday at the Battleground PPV for the IC championship, were he manages to laminate Sheamus of all people, at that point most people were convinced he has won but no.... Miz got the cheat win as I've been putting it. Although he didn't win had an amazing performance on the night as usual for him in these types of matches and kept everyone entertained the crowd 100% were behind him. He then this past week on RAW had an amazing match, in fact match of the night for me, against the Miz and picked up a nice clean win, earning himself, hopefully a shot at the title. These two make a good mid card feud and would love for the WWE to continue it.

3) Luke Harper 
My number three spot this week is filled by the one and only Luke Harper. Everyone know's how much I love Luke Harper, I say it time and time again and I'm sure everyone is sick and tired of hearing it, but I had to have him in my top 5 this week for obvious reasons. He's talent is right up there with the best and he so much potential, I'm just hopeing the WWE know what they have when it comes to Harper and how much he can do and what he is capable of. If they use him correctly then we are looking at one of the best Superstars of all time and a future Hall of famer. Think I've taken it too far? Then all I can say is, Just you wait and see, trust me this guy is money! I actually plan on doing a whole post all about him so I will let you know when that's up! This week has been a fairly good week for Harper and including last week also. The tag team matches with himself and Eick Rowan against the Usos have been the best tag matches we have seen in a long long time and the match the men had last week at Battleground was one of my fave matches of the year. It's mainly that match that put Harper in the top 5 this week. He completely stole not only the match but the show! He's performance was amazing! He once again showed he''s diversity and talent in the ring and it was amazing seeing my brothers first reaction to Harpers suicide dive. Once again he stayed in character during the match, we never got bored of him and he really kept me interested in the match, And I have to give the Usos credit because the did amazing on the night also. He's one on one match with Jericho on Smackdown last week was also a good one and he got to show he's skills in the ring alone. There is so much left of people to see of Harper and I cant wait to see what's around the corner for him next.

2) Dean Ambrose 
At number two this week is Dean Ambrose. It took me a while to choose between Ambrose and Reigns this week for number two, but as you know I don't like to base my top five on wins and loses its about the whole package and with Roman being at the top almost every week  I wanted to change things up a little. So this week Ambrose is at number two and there are quit a thew reasons why. First of all he is by far the biggest Face in the WWE right now and I couldn't be more proud! I was worried he wasn't going to make a good a face and always saw him as a heel because that's pretty much all he has been even before he's WWE days and I couldn't see him being a good baby face but he has been an amazing face and the crowd have loved him! I think it was obvious the WWE wanted Roman to get the biggest pop and be most over with the crowd but it seems to be Ambrose that is in that position. He has stayed relevant and intresting and everyone want's to see what he's going to do next. I was very very angry and disappointed when we didn't get the Seth VS Dean match at Battleground last Sunday, I think it was a stupid decisions  and could of done a similar thing just with a match as well. The match could of got out of hand and ended in a DQ leading to the exact same attacks but no the WWE wanted to piss off everyone. He then had an awesome match on Monday against Cesaro witch ended in DQ following the two having an even better match last night on Smackdown witch was No DQ. Dean picked up a much needed win, I say much needed because let's be honest he really needed to pick up a win. He truly did shine last night and was clearly very at home in that type of match up and it was great to watch. I've also been enjoying seeing him cut he's promo's the he's interviews are always very entertaining.

1) The Miz
So, this weeks number one is The Miz. I have several reasons as to why the Miz is my number one superstar of the week and as usual I will be doing an individual post all about him and why he is number this week witch will be up later today.

Comments

Popular Posts