My Top 5 Superstars Of This Week

Hello Everyone! So this week I have completely been behind and took a thew days off just because I needed the rest and had loads to do. But I'm back today with this week's top 5 superstars. This week has been a pretty good week  for loads of people in the locker room and it's been hard choosing 5 top superstars. You can let me know who you superstar of the week is by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria. I will leave the last week's top 5 and the individual superstars of the week post bellow.

5) Chris Jericho
At number five this week is Chris Jericho. He's epic return last week was truly just that, epic! I was completely not expecting it and was the happiest girl in the world when he's music hit and was back in that ring. I loved he's message to the Wyatts last week on Smackdown and he had a great interview this week on the WWE app and YouTube with Michael Cole. He also picked up a nice clean win this past week on RAW against The Miz were he after confronted Bray Wyatt. He was back on Main event and on Smackdown last night he had a great match with Randy Orton were although he did not pick up the win he showed hes still got it and put on an amazing match. It was also announced this week he will face Bray Wyatt at the Battleground PPV. Personally I love this feud! I think were gonna get some amazing matches and awesome Promo's. It will also put over Bray Wyatt even more and do wonders for both of there carers.

4) Roman Reigns 
This weeks number 4 is Roman Reigns. Now I keep saying it week after week but Roman really improving in every factor. He once again had a good week but I was very happy this week on Smackdown when he was attacked by Randy and was not the last man standing. I really do feel like he needed a not so good week he was appearing too Superior and needed to be shown as someone who can actually be beaten down! That being said he had a great match this week with Rusev last night on Smackdown where i was impressed with BOTH superstars. On Raw he showed he is improving on the mic when he opened the show. Yes there is plenty more room for improvement but he is getting better for sure. He's brawl with Kane was a stand out of the night and allowed him to shine once again by coming up on top.

3) Tyson Kidd
Now if you dont watch NXT you probably have no idea what so ever as to why Tyson Kidd of all people has made it at number 3 in my top 5 superstars of the week. But if you do watch NXT you will know exactly why. Love him or hate him You can not deny the fact that Tyson Kidd has been doing amazing throughout the past couple of months. He's match at NXT taker over against Adrian Neville was truly amazing and the rematch the following week was one of the best matches of the year so far! He been doing pretty good on the mic and he's tag team win this week really did work in he's favour. He's also been playing an amazing heel and the storyline has really worked well. At first I really did not like the idea of Tyson being in NXT but now I think it was an amazing perfect thing to do for him and has been doing wonders for he's career. After seeing him perform these past thew weeks  i now know how extremely underrated he is! He really is championship material and deserves a lot more credit and tv time. Hopefully the WWE will notice he's amazing work in NXT and give him what he deserves.

2) Alexander Rusev
At number two this week is Alexander Rusev. Now I'm personally not the biggest fan of Rusev even after watching him from he's NXT days however that being said I cant deny how much he has stood out these past thew weeks and has grown since NXT. I do think there is so much more of Rusev we are yet to see but he has been shining so much these past couple of weeks and hopefully he's new feud with Swagger will show that off a bit more. He's match on Smackdown this week against Roman Reigns was he's best match so far! And I was beyond impressed! He was in control throughout most the match and showed a lot of new moves! Also during the battle royal a thew weeks ago he did amazing and stood out once again. I have a feeling that these next thew weeks are gonna be amazing for Rusev!

1) Randy Orton
This week's number one is Randy Orton! This has been a along time coming for Orton and but he really has earned it this week. I will be back with a full post on him and he's number one spot later today with My superstar of the week post.

My top five superstars of the week
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/top-5-superstars-of-week.html

Superstar of the week:
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/superstar-of-week-seth-rollins.html

Comments

Popular Posts