Battleground Predictions: AJ Lee VS Paige

                                                            Divas Championship Match 

Hey Everyone! It's time for the fourth post in my Battleground prediction series. So far I've made my predictions for the match up between Jack Swagger and Rusev, and Luke Harper and Erick Rowan VS The Usos, I will leave the links to those post bellow so you can have a read of those if you haven't done so already. You can also let me know who you are supporting this Sunday by tweeting me at @TezangiVictoria.

So it's time to talk about the divas, and with another PPV having not one but two divas matches on the card (one being on the kick off show) I'm very happy to be able to say slowly but surely the girls are starting to get the attention they deserve. Now this Sunday see's my two current favourite Divas go one on one for the third time for the WWE Divas championship. The past two matches they have had have been very disappointing. They were both short and had weak finish's, however that being both Divas and the match as a whole got an amazing response from the crowd's especially for a Diva's match or feud, and I don't think that is going to be any different this Sunday when they square off once again. I think the crowd will be into the match 100% and I'm hopeing they show respect to both the girls and don't chant CM Punk throughout the whole thing. I'm also hopeing the two will be able to have a nice long match, nothing short and simple like what we have seen from them so far. The two of them have so much potential and so much to show and it will be a shame if they don't get to show that off Sunday night. Especially Paige, since coming up from NXT I've been disappointed with how much we have seen of her, trust me the girl has so much more to show! Her match's over in NXT were much much better and I'm hopeing we get to see the stuff we saw there at Battleground.
So far I haven't really been that happy with their "Feud" because let's face it it's hardly been a feud. The two have been playing the nice girl game witch is kinda working but kinda not if you get what I mean. It's ok for now and I working for now but I really would love for this to go deeper and nasty and go into full feud mode because these divas really could and would pull it off amazingly! That being said I do think this match Sunday is going to be really good but I really really want this to carry on at least until Summer Slam where they could have an even better match, and we can begin to see the real Paige. Talking of the real Paige I think it would be amazing if she turnt full heel this weekend. Dont get me wrong she plays a nice baby face but she make's an amazing heel, and I think as a heel she will get the chance to be more aggressive and ruthless like what we saw from her in her FCW and NXT days. I'm going to predict AJ wins this Sunday, I cant personally see the point in having her loose it to Paige only a thew weeks after she won it, it just seems pointless. But at least if she wins Paige could have her heel turn after when she turns on her and attacks her. The following night she could order a re match or atleast carry the feud on leading up to that re-match at Summer Slam. I think it would be stupid for them to stop the feud between the two of them after Sunday. Many people having been waiting a long time for these two to feud and they have the potential to give us a feud almost as good as the Lita/Trish one we had. I'd also like to say how happy I am AJ is back! She's come back stronger and better than ever and I think were going to see the best we have seen of AJ in the ring this weekend. I predict the match will be an awesome one, that's back and fourth back and fourth could probably be dominated by AJ at the begging but with how this feud is going it could start either way.

Battleground Predictions: Luke Harper and Erick Rowan VS The Usos
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/battleground-predictions-luke-harper.html

Battleground Predictions: Jack Swagger VS Rusev
http://talkwrestlingworld.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/battleground-predictions-jack-swagger.html

Comments

Popular Posts